- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeralSharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screens
Internationally acclaimed sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik from Odisha won the gold medal at
SRK blessed by saint at Ajmer Dargah to be a millionaire Imtiaz Azim Last Updated : 30 Jan 2014 01:40:51 PM IST File photo of Bollywood super star Shah Rukh Khan.
Bollywood super star Shah Rukh Khan was once blessed by a saint at Ajmer Sharif dargah when he lost Rs 5,000 during his teenage days.
SRK during an exclusive chat with Samay narrated an interesting story. As a teenager he went to Ajmer Sharif Dargah with his friends. His mother had given him Rs 5,000 to keep with him in case of an emergency.
The naughty boy Shah Rukh is known to be in his childhood and youth, he somehow lost the whole amount. This made SRK very nervous and he literally broke into tears.
There were two reasons behind these tears: The first one was that he had lost a reasonably good amount and now what will he do in a city without money and the second was his fear to face his mother, who would break his bones.
He was standing--crestfallen and sad. Then a fakir, wearing torn clothes came up to him. He smiled and told SRK that he should not cry for the 5,000 that he has lost.
When irritated SRK asked him why he should not cry if he has lost the money, the Fakir replied: "You should not cry for the money that you have lost, but you should feel happy because you will be blessed with lots of money and you will be a very rich man very soon."
SRK gets nostalgic as he recalls the incident and thanks 'Allah' for making him the chosen one. He also repents that for a moment he had doubted the fakir to be the thief because he had precisely told him the amount 5,000. He wondered how he knew that. But now he understands that he was a farishta sent by God to tell him what lies for him in future.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt says S.S. Rajamoulis magnum opus "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion" will
- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeral
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
More than 20 funeral artefacts were unearthed during the excavation of two 2,000-year-old
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit