- Lava launches- Lava A88, A71, and X11Bollywood's most lovable dreaded villain- Pran!Mughal Gardens open for publicRanveer, Deepika to spend Valentine's Day in TorontoAnushka learns wrestling for 'Sultan'Bollywood's all time romantic couples!What do Bollywood celebs fear?Katrina bored with 'hardworking' tag, wants poetic adjectives'Kapoor and Sons' special to all of us: Karan JoharHollywood not everybody's cup of tea: Arjun Kapoor
Nestle has terminated a sponsorship programme with world athletics' governing body (IAAF)
SRK blessed by saint at Ajmer Dargah to be a millionaire Imtiaz Azim Last Updated : 30 Jan 2014 01:40:51 PM IST File photo of Bollywood super star Shah Rukh Khan.
Bollywood super star Shah Rukh Khan was once blessed by a saint at Ajmer Sharif dargah when he lost Rs 5,000 during his teenage days.
SRK during an exclusive chat with Samay narrated an interesting story. As a teenager he went to Ajmer Sharif Dargah with his friends. His mother had given him Rs 5,000 to keep with him in case of an emergency.
The naughty boy Shah Rukh is known to be in his childhood and youth, he somehow lost the whole amount. This made SRK very nervous and he literally broke into tears.
There were two reasons behind these tears: The first one was that he had lost a reasonably good amount and now what will he do in a city without money and the second was his fear to face his mother, who would break his bones.
He was standing--crestfallen and sad. Then a fakir, wearing torn clothes came up to him. He smiled and told SRK that he should not cry for the 5,000 that he has lost.
When irritated SRK asked him why he should not cry if he has lost the money, the Fakir replied: "You should not cry for the money that you have lost, but you should feel happy because you will be blessed with lots of money and you will be a very rich man very soon."
SRK gets nostalgic as he recalls the incident and thanks 'Allah' for making him the chosen one. He also repents that for a moment he had doubted the fakir to be the thief because he had precisely told him the amount 5,000. He wondered how he knew that. But now he understands that he was a farishta sent by God to tell him what lies for him in future.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Nargis Fakhri made her debut in Bollywood with the romantic movie 'Rockstar' oppos
- Bollywood's most lovable dreaded villain- Pran!
- John shares new poster of 'Rocky Handsome'
- Ranveer, Deepika to spend Valentine's Day in Toronto
- Anushka learns wrestling for 'Sultan'
- SRK fined Rs.1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Bollywood's all time romantic couples!
- Mallika Sherawat clicks Power selfie with Obama
- Shraddha Kapoor to croon for 'Baaghi
Kristina Pimenova,a 10-year-old Russian girl, has sparked controversy by landing a top mo
Lava has expanded its 4G range with the addition of 3 new smartphones - A71, A88 and X11.