- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie's wedding images reveal special gown designStory of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's next movie Jazbaa revealedModi's music-magic lures allHot pics from Sonam Kapoor\'s latest Vogue photoshootSridevi\'s \'English Vinglish\' mints $1 million in JapanAlia-Shahid start shooting for ShaandarB-Wood leggy divasSussane Khan brought Ganapati alone in her new homeShekhar Kapoor’s ‘Paani’ girl Ayesha Kapur is a hot girlWhy is Katrina praising ex boyfriend Salman so much
Novak Djokovic didn't let Philipp Kohlschreiber stand in the way of another Grand Slam qu
SRK blessed by saint at Ajmer Dargah to be a millionaire Imtiaz Azim Last Updated : 30 Jan 2014 01:40:51 PM IST File photo of Bollywood super star Shah Rukh Khan.
Bollywood super star Shah Rukh Khan was once blessed by a saint at Ajmer Sharif dargah when he lost Rs 5,000 during his teenage days.
SRK during an exclusive chat with Samay narrated an interesting story. As a teenager he went to Ajmer Sharif Dargah with his friends. His mother had given him Rs 5,000 to keep with him in case of an emergency.
The naughty boy Shah Rukh is known to be in his childhood and youth, he somehow lost the whole amount. This made SRK very nervous and he literally broke into tears.
There were two reasons behind these tears: The first one was that he had lost a reasonably good amount and now what will he do in a city without money and the second was his fear to face his mother, who would break his bones.
He was standing--crestfallen and sad. Then a fakir, wearing torn clothes came up to him. He smiled and told SRK that he should not cry for the 5,000 that he has lost.
When irritated SRK asked him why he should not cry if he has lost the money, the Fakir replied: "You should not cry for the money that you have lost, but you should feel happy because you will be blessed with lots of money and you will be a very rich man very soon."
SRK gets nostalgic as he recalls the incident and thanks 'Allah' for making him the chosen one. He also repents that for a moment he had doubted the fakir to be the thief because he had precisely told him the amount 5,000. He wondered how he knew that. But now he understands that he was a farishta sent by God to tell him what lies for him in future.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Check out the much-awaited first song from the film Happy New Year Indiawaale.
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie's wedding images reveal special gown design
- Story of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's next movie Jazbaa revealed
- Hot pics from Sonam Kapoor's latest Vogue photoshoot
- Sridevi's 'English Vinglish' mints $1 million in Japan
- Alia-Shahid start shooting for Shaandar
- B-Wood leggy divas
- Sussane Khan brought Ganapati alone in her new home
- When public watched porn film instead of Desi Kattey songs
Claudio Vieira de Oliveira was born with his neck folded back. Read about his inspirationa
With rumors of an imminent launch early next month, let's show you how the iPhone 6 will l