- Know why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed RidhimaMy brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi'Tamasha' a distinctive love storyIndia clinch series victory against SAMeet top Miss Supranational of 2015Sonnalli who missed 'Hate Story 3'Wedding album of Disha VakaniFilm Review: TamashaBipasha shares burnt marksIt will be a snowy Christmas for Ranbir-Katrina
Ethiopia’s Birhanu Legese and Kenya’s Cynthia Limo came on top after thrilling battles
SRK blessed by saint at Ajmer Dargah to be a millionaire Imtiaz Azim Last Updated : 30 Jan 2014 01:40:51 PM IST File photo of Bollywood super star Shah Rukh Khan.
Bollywood super star Shah Rukh Khan was once blessed by a saint at Ajmer Sharif dargah when he lost Rs 5,000 during his teenage days.
SRK during an exclusive chat with Samay narrated an interesting story. As a teenager he went to Ajmer Sharif Dargah with his friends. His mother had given him Rs 5,000 to keep with him in case of an emergency.
The naughty boy Shah Rukh is known to be in his childhood and youth, he somehow lost the whole amount. This made SRK very nervous and he literally broke into tears.
There were two reasons behind these tears: The first one was that he had lost a reasonably good amount and now what will he do in a city without money and the second was his fear to face his mother, who would break his bones.
He was standing--crestfallen and sad. Then a fakir, wearing torn clothes came up to him. He smiled and told SRK that he should not cry for the 5,000 that he has lost.
When irritated SRK asked him why he should not cry if he has lost the money, the Fakir replied: "You should not cry for the money that you have lost, but you should feel happy because you will be blessed with lots of money and you will be a very rich man very soon."
SRK gets nostalgic as he recalls the incident and thanks 'Allah' for making him the chosen one. He also repents that for a moment he had doubted the fakir to be the thief because he had precisely told him the amount 5,000. He wondered how he knew that. But now he understands that he was a farishta sent by God to tell him what lies for him in future.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why was SRK hesitant in using the word Gerua in one of his songs?
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
- Unknown facts about Yami Gautam
- Camera loved Smita Patil: Shyam Benegal
- Know why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed Ridhima
- My brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi
- 'Tamasha' a distinctive love story
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl