- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
Montreal Canadiens forward Tomas Plekanec has been chosen captain of the Czech Republic’
SRK blessed by saint at Ajmer Dargah to be a millionaire Imtiaz Azim Last Updated : 30 Jan 2014 01:40:51 PM IST File photo of Bollywood super star Shah Rukh Khan.
Bollywood super star Shah Rukh Khan was once blessed by a saint at Ajmer Sharif dargah when he lost Rs 5,000 during his teenage days.
SRK during an exclusive chat with Samay narrated an interesting story. As a teenager he went to Ajmer Sharif Dargah with his friends. His mother had given him Rs 5,000 to keep with him in case of an emergency.
The naughty boy Shah Rukh is known to be in his childhood and youth, he somehow lost the whole amount. This made SRK very nervous and he literally broke into tears.
There were two reasons behind these tears: The first one was that he had lost a reasonably good amount and now what will he do in a city without money and the second was his fear to face his mother, who would break his bones.
He was standing--crestfallen and sad. Then a fakir, wearing torn clothes came up to him. He smiled and told SRK that he should not cry for the 5,000 that he has lost.
When irritated SRK asked him why he should not cry if he has lost the money, the Fakir replied: "You should not cry for the money that you have lost, but you should feel happy because you will be blessed with lots of money and you will be a very rich man very soon."
SRK gets nostalgic as he recalls the incident and thanks 'Allah' for making him the chosen one. He also repents that for a moment he had doubted the fakir to be the thief because he had precisely told him the amount 5,000. He wondered how he knew that. But now he understands that he was a farishta sent by God to tell him what lies for him in future.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Sumit Kaul will be adding a funny twist to "Bahu Humari Rajni_Kant" with his entry.
- Rumours are baseless: Bhansali's spokesperson on Deepika's remuneration
- Irrfan honoured with Entertainer of The Year award
- Won't return to direction until I introduce 10 directors: Sasikumar
- Treat to work on dance numbers: Jacqueline
- Pakistanis, Indians respect each other: Om Puri
- Was looking for substantial role after 'Commando': Pooja Chopra
- Sohail Khan a damn cool director: Nawazuddin
- Reality TV is a big platform: Prince Narula
Believe it or not, dogs have the ability to distinguish words and the intonation of human
Domestic mobile manufacturer Videocon smartphone on Tuesday announced its association with