- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustreSee Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'Bipasha Basu to marry Karan todayRonaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review Baaghi
Vijender Singh registered the fifth consecutive win of his fledgling professional career
Jai Ho Box office collection: Salman Khan starrer set to break all records! Last Updated : 25 Jan 2014 03:07:25 PM IST Official poster of Jai Ho
The Opening day response to Salman Khan starrer action thriller ‘Jai Ho’ is looking close enough to set new record at the Box Office.
After the grand opening on this Friday, it is expected that Jai Ho may leave Aamir Khan starrer Dhoom3 behind after the weekend. Dhoom3 had ammassed Rs 36.6 crore in the opening weekend.
According to the film traders, the movie ‘Jai Ho’ started with 80-90 percent occupancy in India on Friday.
Film critics believe that the box office collection of Salman Khan starrer Jai Ho may break Aamir Khan’s Dhoom3 record.
Salman Khan has been making a comeback on silver screen after a long gap of one year. But the actor has made roaring comeback in action thriller. The single screens have witnessed full occupancy on the opening day while multiplexes are also running 15-20 shows in major cities.
Earlier, it was believed that the movie might be not able to touch the Ek Tha Tiger’s Box office collection record but the result of single screens have boosted the chance of breaking all records.
Meanwhile, critics have given overwhelming reviews to ‘Jai Ho’.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of