- See pic: Deepika tender moment with Pauline.Ways to keep your pet's safe this monsoonKartik Aaryan to surprise fans with diverse rolesKnow what Divyanka's ex-boyfriend Ssharad Malhotra said about her wedding6 Movies of Ranveer Singh which says he deserves the 'Best Actor' awardJennifer Winget and Fawad Khan to share big screenSid and Scrat surprised Arjun Kapoor on birthdayGo bold and beautiful with hairdos this monsoonPomp, splendour mark a royal wedding at MysuruIIFA 2016 leaves Madrid with Bollywood high
The Delhi Commission for Women wrote to Hockey India, denying its action on a complaint ag
Jai Ho Box office collection: Salman Khan starrer set to break all records! Last Updated : 25 Jan 2014 03:07:25 PM IST Official poster of Jai Ho
The Opening day response to Salman Khan starrer action thriller ‘Jai Ho’ is looking close enough to set new record at the Box Office.
After the grand opening on this Friday, it is expected that Jai Ho may leave Aamir Khan starrer Dhoom3 behind after the weekend. Dhoom3 had ammassed Rs 36.6 crore in the opening weekend.
According to the film traders, the movie ‘Jai Ho’ started with 80-90 percent occupancy in India on Friday.
Film critics believe that the box office collection of Salman Khan starrer Jai Ho may break Aamir Khan’s Dhoom3 record.
Salman Khan has been making a comeback on silver screen after a long gap of one year. But the actor has made roaring comeback in action thriller. The single screens have witnessed full occupancy on the opening day while multiplexes are also running 15-20 shows in major cities.
Earlier, it was believed that the movie might be not able to touch the Ek Tha Tiger’s Box office collection record but the result of single screens have boosted the chance of breaking all records.
Meanwhile, critics have given overwhelming reviews to ‘Jai Ho’.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Veteran filmmaker Subhash Ghai has appealed to Hindi film icons like Amitabh Bachchan and
- Salman Khan to appear on July 7 for hearing
- Man ties the knot with smartphone in Las Vegas
- A.R. Rahman to sing in 'Mohenjo Daro'
- Sanjay Dutt to shoot for another film before Siddharth Anand's project
- Karanvir Bohra's wife Teejay Sidhu is four months pregnant
- Salman replies to NCW notice, but 'not apologetic'
- Wanted to know her better: Vidya Balan on Kamala Das biopic
- Trisha still front-runner for 'Queen' Tamil remake
Over 10 years, the central government spent Rs 21,482 crore ($3.2 billion) building houses
Creating a ripple in the flagship smartphone market, Reliance Retail on Monday unveiled th