- Sushant begins preparation for 'Chanda Mama Door Ke'Deepika's Hollywood debut mints over $300 mn worldwide'Jolly LLB 2' enters 100 crore clubAkshay, Bhumi wrap 'Toilet: Ek Prem Katha'Bharti gearing up for her winter weddingRanbir's look from Sanjay Dutt's biopic leakedRanveer, Anushka cast vote for civic body pollsProtect your skin from sun with home care tipsIttefaq shoot begins with Shah Rukh KhanB-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
Elite Kenyan runners competing at the Tokyo marathon on Sunday will be targeting two bir
Ranveer Singh riding high post Ram Leela and alleged affair with Deepika Padukone Last Updated : 13 Jan 2014 09:39:05 PM IST Photo : Ranveer Singh and his alleged lady love Deepika Padukone
Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh will host the fourth edition of the Gionee Star Global Indian Music Awards (GiMA).The function is scheduled for Jan 20 at the National Sports Club of India (NSCI) Stadium . This is the second time that Ranveer will host an award gala
Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh will host the fourth edition of the Gionee Star Global Indian Music Awards (GiMA).The function is scheduled for Jan 20 at the National Sports Club of India (NSCI) Stadium . This is the second time that Ranveer will host an award gala. He had earlier hosted the second edition of the awards. Ranveer said that it's "a huge honour to be invited back" to host the ceremony.
"The last time around was thrilling as I got to interact with the best musicians and singers this country has on offer. The Gionee Star GiMA is such a great platform and I am happy to celebrate an integral part of the Indian culture with the biggest names in music today," Ranveer said in a statement. GiMA provides a unified platform to celebrate and recognise those artistes who push the boundaries of music through movies and non-film music. The fourth edition includes new categories making for a total of 13 awards in the non-film music categories and 11 in film music.
Meanwhile The actor who is on a high following the success of Ram Leela avoided questions about his relationship with his Ram leela co- star Deepika Padukone. Ranveer who has been quite vocal about his feelings recently kept mum on queries about Deepika. Deepika has asked her alleged boyfriend not to speak her and their relationship in public. And looks like Ranveer is following DP’s instructions quite obediently…
This was noticed at the Gunday press conference where the press repeatedly asked Ranveer about his and Deepika's tour to NewYork. In fact, the boisterous actor remained silent and let his co-star Arjun Singh and director Ali Abbas Zafar to do all the talking on his behalf. While Ranveer answered few questions and spoke about love, the actor lost his cool as mediawalas kept asking him about his personal life. Singh said, “Focus on ‘Gunday‘.”
But that didn’t work as reporters continued asking him about personal questions. The otherwise calm and cool Ranveer so was miffed by then, that he didn’t hesitate to give his peace of mind and said, ”What is this happening, is this the Gunday film press conference or my interrogation.”
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The makers of the "Jolly LLB" franchise on Wednesday confirmed that there will be a third
- 'Lion' to be specially screened for underprivileged kids
- Sushant begins preparation for 'Chanda Mama Door Ke'
- Pics:Deepika's Hollywood debut mints over $300 mn worldwide
- We hardly celebrate good cinema in India: Tannishtha Chatterjee
- Madhavan releases 'Vikram Vedha' first poster
- Dhanush to reunite with 'Kodi' director
- 'Rangoon' role not based on anybody living or dead: Kangana
- 'Ghulaam' actor to be part of 'Nach Baliye 8'
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major