- Sangakkara and Kapil Dev conferred with CEAT awardsMumbai Indians celebrate their second IPL triumphSalman attends sister's receptionFirst teaser of 'Azhar' unveiledTWMR: Watch one Kangna get one free, and it is a joyride all wayUnknown facts about 12 class CBSE topper M GayatriPriyanka caught having sex in carSalma defends banning of selfiesSEE PHOTOS: Sexy kim-West celebrate first wedding anniversary in royal moodIrrfan turns suave for \'Jazbaa\'
India's Deepa Kumari has been promoted as the international hockey umpire by the Internati
Video: Ranbir Kapoor shakes legs with Rishi kapoor and Neetu Singh Last Updated : 20 Sep 2013 05:41:04 PM IST Ranbir Kapoor with parents Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh in movie Besharam
For the first time Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor will be seen working with real life parents Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh.
Ranbir Kapoor will be seen on silver screen with his parents Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh in Bollywood’s upcoming flick Besharam. In the movie, the trio has also displayed their dancing skills in a song titled ‘Chal Hand Uthake Nache…’
The video has gone viral soon after it was uploaded on You Tube.
The song features Ranbir Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor, Neetu Singh and Pallavi Sharda. The music is composed by Lalit Pandit while lyrics are penned by Kumaar, the song is in voice of Mika singh and Daler Mehndi.
The movie Besharam is scheduled to be released on October 2, 2013 Watch this video:
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The 'Bridesmaids' star - who has been dating fellow actor Bobby Cannavale for three years
- Kate Winslet thinks make-up is "liberating".
- Salman attends sister's reception
- First teaser of 'Azhar' unveiled
- Rutherford win custody battle
- Kim Kardashian celebrates anniversary
- Katy Perry avoiding ex-husband
- Gallagher sick of mistakes
- TWMR: Watch one Kangna get one free, and it is a joyride all way
An ancient aqueduct built more than 2,000 years ago to transport water into the city of Je
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and