- I was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka SharmaShivaay: second trailer releasedWant my daughter to be proud of me: ShahidTips to pick lip colour this festive seasonMNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...''My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectationsTrain To Busan movie reviewKnow more about Parineeti ChopraHow to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in years
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
Irrfan Khan returns to small screen Last Updated : 06 Aug 2013 05:43:05 PM IST Actor Irrfan Khan at the launch of a TV series in New Delhi on Tuesday.
Irrfan Khan is returning on small screen as the host of reality show 'Emergency Room' which will showcase the happenings inside the emergency ward of a hospital.
Khan, 46, who hosted some episodes of 'Mano Ya Na Mano 2', is set reprise his role as an anchor in National Geographic Channel's show, which revolves around the real life experiences of people who deal with medical emergencies.
"This show gave me a chance to go inside the emergency room and make people aware of the issue. I am just an anchor on the show and have a very small role to play," Irrfan told media persons during the launch of the show here.
The series which is divided in to 20 parts will go on air from August 12.
The channel has collaborated with Medanta Hospital where the filming of the show has taken place.
Irrfan Khan returns to small screen with 'Emergency Room':
The series will encourage public to get involved in such situations which will help in saving many more lives.
"Many times, people debate whether they should get involved in a situation or not. They are worried that they will get trapped in legal troubles when they get involved. The show will address this issue also. We want to create awareness that a little sensitivity can save lives," he added.
The 48-year-old actor dismissed suggestion that the show was similar to American drama 'Greys Anatomy'. Irrfan said the US show is scripted whereas 'Emergency Room depicts real situations.
Irrfan, who has been a part of iconic TV shows like "Chandrakanta" and "Chanakya", is looking forward to make a connect with his audience through the show.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It is interesting to see how Alia Bhatt's reputation as someone who gets trolled and is co
- My films have never made money: Vishal Bhardwaj
- Shoojit Sircar prefers football over filmmaking
- I was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka Sharma
- Shivaay: second trailer released
- Want my daughter to be proud of me: Shahid
- Shabana Azmi criticises Maharashtra CM
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,