- Haseena new poster: Shraddha and Siddharth look deadlyGoddess Brahmacharini worshiped on Day 2No baby right now, says Bipasha BasuWhy are Ranveer, Deepika avoiding each otherArjun, Shraddha in 'Half Girlfriend' first posterChaitra Navratri: Goddess Shailputri worshiped on Day 1Video games may help combat depressionFIRST LOOK: Kirti Kulhari in 'Indu Sarkar'Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez6 American Tv shows Indians love to watch
Spain and Italy eased past their opponents to stay unbeaten in Group G of the 2018 footba
Irrfan Khan returns to small screen Last Updated : 06 Aug 2013 05:43:05 PM IST Actor Irrfan Khan at the launch of a TV series in New Delhi on Tuesday.
Irrfan Khan is returning on small screen as the host of reality show 'Emergency Room' which will showcase the happenings inside the emergency ward of a hospital.
Khan, 46, who hosted some episodes of 'Mano Ya Na Mano 2', is set reprise his role as an anchor in National Geographic Channel's show, which revolves around the real life experiences of people who deal with medical emergencies.
"This show gave me a chance to go inside the emergency room and make people aware of the issue. I am just an anchor on the show and have a very small role to play," Irrfan told media persons during the launch of the show here.
The series which is divided in to 20 parts will go on air from August 12.
The channel has collaborated with Medanta Hospital where the filming of the show has taken place.
Irrfan Khan returns to small screen with 'Emergency Room':
The series will encourage public to get involved in such situations which will help in saving many more lives.
"Many times, people debate whether they should get involved in a situation or not. They are worried that they will get trapped in legal troubles when they get involved. The show will address this issue also. We want to create awareness that a little sensitivity can save lives," he added.
The 48-year-old actor dismissed suggestion that the show was similar to American drama 'Greys Anatomy'. Irrfan said the US show is scripted whereas 'Emergency Room depicts real situations.
Irrfan, who has been a part of iconic TV shows like "Chandrakanta" and "Chanakya", is looking forward to make a connect with his audience through the show.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The makers of "Haseena: The Queen of Mumbai", starring Shraddha Kapoor and her brother Sid
- Jumanji sequel gets new title
- No baby right now, says Bipasha Basu
- Why are Ranveer, Deepika avoiding each other
- Arjun, Shraddha in 'Half Girlfriend' first poster
- FIRST LOOK: Kirti Kulhari in 'Indu Sarkar'
- VIDEO: Huma Qureshi on 28-day detox
- NTR's leaked look from his next film goes viral
- Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
At a time when margins are razor-thin in the fast-growing domestic smartphone market, any