- SRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'PM Modi Mobbed by Media for 'Selfie''Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleastUnknown facts about Yami GautamCamera loved Smita Patil: Shyam BenegalPhiladelphia's thanksgiving paradeKnow why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed RidhimaMy brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi'Tamasha' a distinctive love story
A bus carrying Argentina's hockey team was accidentally hit by a stone in Chhattisgarh's c
'Masti' boys are back; Watch first trailer of 'Grand Masti' Last Updated : 19 Jul 2013 01:11:13 PM IST File photo
The official theatrical trailer of Aftab Shivdasani, Riteish Deshmukh and Vivek Oberoi starrer 'Grand Masti' was released on YouTube by the makers on Wednesday.
The film with the tag line 'strictly for adults' is the sequel to the 2004 hit film 'Masti' in which actors Vivek Oberoi, Riteish Deshmukh and Aftab Shivdasani are reprising their roles as wayward husbands who are looking for an extramarital relation and some 'Grand Masti'.
Directed by Indra Kumar, 'Grand Masti' has a string of new actresses like Manjari Phadnis, Sonalee Kulkarni Karishma Tanna in the lead roles. Other actresses are Bruna Abdullah, Maryam Zakaria and Chandi Perera.
The adult comedy is produced by Ashok Thakeria and Indra Kumar and the music is composed by Anand Raj Anand.
'Grand Masti' will hit theatres on on September 6, 2013.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why was SRK hesitant in using the word Gerua in one of his songs?
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
- Unknown facts about Yami Gautam
- Camera loved Smita Patil: Shyam Benegal
- Know why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed Ridhima
- My brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi
- 'Tamasha' a distinctive love story
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl