- Katrina Kaif just escapes an oops momentOMG! Bigg Boss contestants get liquor in juice packetsWhy Katrina, Hrithik will not promote \'Bang Bang\' on \'Bigg Boss\'Ashish Sharma to go on vacation with ArchanaWho is Alia Bhatt giving massage to?Top Ten B-wood films on cricketKareena\'s childhood pics with Ranbir and KarishmaFinal list of \'Bigg Boss 8\'Kim Kardashian\'s nude photos leaked?Biggest Fights in Bigg Boss
Barcelona overcame a missed penalty from Lionel Messi to return to the top of La Liga wi
DiCaprio skips Australian premiere of 'The Great Gatsby' Last Updated : 24 May 2013 10:54:15 AM IST File photo
Leonardo DiCaprio was forced to skip the Australian premiere of his new movie 'The Great Gatsby' to tend to a personal matter, according to the film's director Baz Luhrmann.
Luhrmann said DiCaprio was forced to cancel his trip due to personal reasons, leaving the rest of the cast, including Tobey Maguire and Carey Mulligan, to continue promotional duties without him, reported Media.
"I know he made the right decision (not to attend). He shouldn't be here. There are things in your own personal life where you've got to draw a line and we talked about it. He did exactly the right thing in my opinion," Luhrmann said.
DiCaprio, 38, plays the title role in Luhrmann's big screen adaptation of F Scott Fitzgerald's classic novel of the same name.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After several Hollywood celebs nude photos leaked on 4chan and reddit, celebrity singer Ri
- Katrina Kaif just escapes an oops moment
- OMG! Bigg Boss contestants get liquor in juice packets
- I've never said I'm single: Priyanka
- Exclusive: Askhay’s ‘The Shaukeens’ first look posters
- Why Katrina, Hrithik will not promote 'Bang Bang' on 'Bigg Boss'
- MJ duet with Mercury in Queen's new album
- Ashish Sharma to go on vacation with Archana
- Who is Alia Bhatt giving massage to?
Generally we see dogs as a cheerful and playful animal. However, they too can be pessimist
Soon you will be able to control your mobile smartphone with your gestures only.