- Wet and wild girls of July'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 croresFirst Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking coupleWhy Anushka Sharma is a beauty without brains?Ajay feels Drishyam cannot do 150 crore businessSonam Kapoor has 7 million Twitter followersFreida Pinto to be a guest star on \'The Mindy Project\'Radhika Apte - The lucky girlSalman\'s tweets on Yakub Menon were misinterpreted: PulkitWhat inspires Milind to make his 50th birthday remarkable?
The Indian sports fraternity joined the nation in mourning the death of former President A
Deepa Mehta bringing 'Secret Daughter' to big screen Last Updated : 16 May 2013 03:41:45 PM IST File photo of Deepa Mehta.
After 'Midnight's Children', Indo-Canadian director Deepa Mehta is bringing Shilpi Somaya Gowda's novel 'Secret Daughter' to the big screen.
Mehta is currently working on the script of the movie, which will be produced by Jody Colero of Silent Joe Inc and Hussain Amarshi of Mongrel Media.
'Secret Daughter' revolves around two families, one in Mumbai, India forced to give a baby up for adoption, and another in San Francisco raising a brown-skinned child from another culture, the Hollywood Reporter said.
Canada's Harold Greenberg Fund helped option the novel which was published by Harper Collins for movie treatment.
Mehta has previously adapted Bapsi Sidhwa's novel 'The Ice Candy Man' and Salman Rushdie's Booker-prize-winning 'The Midnight's Children'.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Who is the hottest cover girl of July 2015.
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 crores
- SRK upset over fake teaser of 'Raees'
- First Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking couple
- Jackman shares teaser image of Wolverine film
- Why Anushka Sharma is a beauty without brains?
- Case against Salman for defending Yakub
- See how Taj Mahal destoryed in 'Pixel' movie
- Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition' to open Toronto Film Festival
Two young children who were locked up in a kennel during the day by their grandfather with
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that