- 10 Unknown facts about Asin Thottumkal'Happy New Year' breaks all receordsWhy Akshay Kumar did not celebrate DiwaliWhy Shraddha uncomfortable in kissing Emraan HashmiLava from Hawaii\'s Kilauea Volcano advancing,evacuation to beginHow Aaradhya Bachchan celebrated Diwali with familyAnushka and Virat spotted together againAamir Khan\'s special for Sanjay DuttNathuram Godse should have killed Nehru, not GandhiThunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1
Cracking the whip, the All India Football Federation has suspended head coach of Atletico
Deepa Mehta bringing 'Secret Daughter' to big screen Last Updated : 16 May 2013 03:41:45 PM IST File photo of Deepa Mehta.
After 'Midnight's Children', Indo-Canadian director Deepa Mehta is bringing Shilpi Somaya Gowda's novel 'Secret Daughter' to the big screen.
Mehta is currently working on the script of the movie, which will be produced by Jody Colero of Silent Joe Inc and Hussain Amarshi of Mongrel Media.
'Secret Daughter' revolves around two families, one in Mumbai, India forced to give a baby up for adoption, and another in San Francisco raising a brown-skinned child from another culture, the Hollywood Reporter said.
Canada's Harold Greenberg Fund helped option the novel which was published by Harper Collins for movie treatment.
Mehta has previously adapted Bapsi Sidhwa's novel 'The Ice Candy Man' and Salman Rushdie's Booker-prize-winning 'The Midnight's Children'.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Mayank Gandhi and Goa-based bikini model Scarlett Rose have emerged as the winning c
- 10 Unknown facts about Asin Thottumkal
- 'Happy New Year' breaks all receords
- Why Akshay Kumar did not celebrate Diwali
- Why Shraddha uncomfortable in kissing Emraan Hashmi
- How Aaradhya Bachchan celebrated Diwali with family
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar critically ill
- Anushka and Virat spotted together again
- Katie Price wants to sell breast implants to fan
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country