- Proof: Justin Selena an item againPICS: Holi special photo shootThe sex-siren Poonam Pandey turns 23PICS of Karachi fashion showWhen Deepika cried bitterlyPICS : Sush eyeing comebackSalman wants kids but not the motherHot n spicy news of sporting worldTop 5 haunted places in IndiaKangana’s look in ‘Revolver Rani’, view pics
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel has swept to four straight Formula One titles but a comprehens
PHOTOS: Madhuri Dixit, Ranbir Kapoor in 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' Last Updated : 15 May 2013 12:38:49 PM IST Madhuri Dixit, Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ghagra' song
The item song 'Ghagra', featuring Madhuri Dixit, from Ranbir Kapoor Deepika Padukone starrer 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' is choreographed by Farah Khan.
Click here for Photo Gallery
In the song, Madhuri is seen shaking a leg with one of her biggest fan Ranbir Kapoor.
During a promotional event of the film, Ranbir said, "She (Madhuri) was my first love and my heart broke when she got married. I was happy when I got the opportunity to dance with her and see her."
Heaping praises on the 'dhak dhak' girl, Ranbir said, "She is sincere, passionate and talented. It was great working with her. She is wonderful."
In the song, Madhuri is wearing a black lehnga choli while Ranbir dons a tapoori look. He is wearing black cargo pants with yellow shirt and black jacket.
Ayan Mukerji’s 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' will hit theatres on 31 May.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Hot and sexy Bong damsel Madhurima Banerjee aka Madhurima is well known face in the Telugu
- Salman Khan’s ‘O Teri’ title song teaser: Watch now
- Katrina Kaif is Arjun Kapoor’s Rakhi sister?
- B-Town attends Bobby Chawla's prayer meet
- Minor fire at Shilpa Shetty's house
- Bipasha, Harman to wed after 'Dhishkiyaon' release
- Sonam kiss Ayushman in 'Bewakoofiyaan'
- Kangana left filmmaking course mid-way for 'Queen'
- Why Salman makes his team buy old radio sets
Whether you believe in ghosts and spirits or not, there are people who have had spooky exp
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.