- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
Bollywood celebrities wish 'Mother's Day' on Twitter Last Updated : 13 May 2013 09:52:10 AM IST File photo
Calling her 'God', 'first lover' and 'best friend' in their lives, Bollywood celebrities on Sunday expressed love and gratitude for their mothers on the occasion of Mother's Day.
"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. - Jewish proverb. I don't think I've heard truer words. I am who I am because of her. She will always and forever be the first woman I've ever loved. Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all the mom's out there. You'll are truly God sent!," Akshay Kumar posted on Twitter.
"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. Happy Mother's Day," posted Anupam Kher.
Model-actress Dia Mirza posted a picture of her mother holding her arms on the micro-blogging site.
"Happy Mothers Day! My brave, wise, kind Mother... My mission in life has always been to make her proud," Mirza wrote.
Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha, who lost his mother recently, said, "I pray you are happy wherever you are. Miss you and Love you ma !!!"
Actors like Ayushmann Khurrana and Amrita Rao also thanked their mothers for making them what they are.
"Happy Mothers' Day!! Thank you mama for giving me the best childhood," Khurrana posted.
Rao said, "She gave me whatever I wanted the Moment I asked for it!!.... Happy Mothers Day to all the Yummy Mommies!.. Who can never be replaced by anyone."
For director Madhur Bhandarkar, mothers are the torch bearers in a society.
"Without mothers, our society would be doomed. You are a great example of what it takes to keep the chaos organised. Happy Mother's Day," Bhandarkar wrote.
Actress Bipasha Basu posted, "Saluting all the Mothers. Happy Mother's Day! My mommy is my superwoman! Love my Ma!"
For Actress Raveena Tandon, it is a day of double celebrations as the day coincides with her mother's birthday.
"Truly special day for me.. My Moms birthday and Mothers day... Double celebrations always," Tandon posted.
Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit tweeted, "Happy mothers day. My love and respect to all moms!!."
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The trailer of 'Kahaani 2', starring Vidya Balan, has been released and the actress once a
- Filmmaking has become a business: Jaya Bachchan
- VOOT to bring exclusive content from 'Bigg Boss' house
- Pak artistes may not attend Goa arts festival
- I choose a film that I can do justice to: Vidya Balan
- Deepika Padukone to present award at MTV Europe Music Awards
- Siddharth Roy Kapur quits Disney India for own business venture
- KJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before release
- Karan wanted more intimate scenes but I controlled: Aishwarya
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Bharti Airtel on Wednesday launched an affordable 10-day validity pack for international r