- Rustom Girl Ileana D'Cruz's monsoon skin ritualFirst Look: Shah Rukh shooting for The Ring'Half Girlfriend' team finishes Cape Town scheduleSedition case filed against actor Ramya for Pakistan is not hell remarkAryan Khan flaunts abs at college partyWon't camouflage baby bump on screen: KareenaMy husband is with Sindhu, this makes a differenceUsain Bolt in bed with 20-yr-old, not his girlfriendKatrina and Alia share their fitness secretRio games close with a three-hour party
Brazil's interim President Michel Temer has called the Rio 2016 Olympic Games "an absolute
Bollywood celebrities wish 'Mother's Day' on Twitter Last Updated : 13 May 2013 09:52:10 AM IST File photo
Calling her 'God', 'first lover' and 'best friend' in their lives, Bollywood celebrities on Sunday expressed love and gratitude for their mothers on the occasion of Mother's Day.
"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. - Jewish proverb. I don't think I've heard truer words. I am who I am because of her. She will always and forever be the first woman I've ever loved. Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all the mom's out there. You'll are truly God sent!," Akshay Kumar posted on Twitter.
"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. Happy Mother's Day," posted Anupam Kher.
Model-actress Dia Mirza posted a picture of her mother holding her arms on the micro-blogging site.
"Happy Mothers Day! My brave, wise, kind Mother... My mission in life has always been to make her proud," Mirza wrote.
Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha, who lost his mother recently, said, "I pray you are happy wherever you are. Miss you and Love you ma !!!"
Actors like Ayushmann Khurrana and Amrita Rao also thanked their mothers for making them what they are.
"Happy Mothers' Day!! Thank you mama for giving me the best childhood," Khurrana posted.
Rao said, "She gave me whatever I wanted the Moment I asked for it!!.... Happy Mothers Day to all the Yummy Mommies!.. Who can never be replaced by anyone."
For director Madhur Bhandarkar, mothers are the torch bearers in a society.
"Without mothers, our society would be doomed. You are a great example of what it takes to keep the chaos organised. Happy Mother's Day," Bhandarkar wrote.
Actress Bipasha Basu posted, "Saluting all the Mothers. Happy Mother's Day! My mommy is my superwoman! Love my Ma!"
For Actress Raveena Tandon, it is a day of double celebrations as the day coincides with her mother's birthday.
"Truly special day for me.. My Moms birthday and Mothers day... Double celebrations always," Tandon posted.
Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit tweeted, "Happy mothers day. My love and respect to all moms!!."
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Sonam Kapoor thinks a biopic should be made on Indian track and field athlete P.T
- Rustom Girl Ileana D'Cruz's monsoon skin ritual
- First Look: Shah Rukh shooting for The Ring
- 'Half Girlfriend' team finishes Cape Town schedule
- Priyanka teams with Jodie Foster to reinvent song
- Aryan Khan flaunts abs at college party
- Won't camouflage baby bump on screen: Kareena
- Akshay is the most energetic actor: Ranveer
- Katrina and Alia share their fitness secret
The world's largest natural pearl will be put on display in the Philippines soon, after th
Tech giant Microsoft has acquired artificial intelligence (AI)-based scheduling service Ge