- Me and Hrithik were not holidaying together: SussanneKareena shoots first ad post pregnancy newsFawad, Deepika turn muse for Manish MalhotraHockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes awayB'Day Special: Controversial Shweta Basu is Naseeruddin Shah's co star in Inter..Facebook,Twitter, Bigg Boss, Mumbai Blast, Tsunami turning 10 this year.When I was 13: Rahul Bose takes celebs down memory laneSocial media trolls don't affect me anymore: Anushka SharmaI'm one of the rare breed of directors: Nishikant KamatDeepika wishes 'kindest, generous' Vin Diesel on birthday
Dutee Chand is sprinting hard and she has her aim set -- the coveted gold medal at the Rio
Bollywood celebrities wish 'Mother's Day' on Twitter Last Updated : 13 May 2013 09:52:10 AM IST File photo
Calling her 'God', 'first lover' and 'best friend' in their lives, Bollywood celebrities on Sunday expressed love and gratitude for their mothers on the occasion of Mother's Day.
"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. - Jewish proverb. I don't think I've heard truer words. I am who I am because of her. She will always and forever be the first woman I've ever loved. Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all the mom's out there. You'll are truly God sent!," Akshay Kumar posted on Twitter.
"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. Happy Mother's Day," posted Anupam Kher.
Model-actress Dia Mirza posted a picture of her mother holding her arms on the micro-blogging site.
"Happy Mothers Day! My brave, wise, kind Mother... My mission in life has always been to make her proud," Mirza wrote.
Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha, who lost his mother recently, said, "I pray you are happy wherever you are. Miss you and Love you ma !!!"
Actors like Ayushmann Khurrana and Amrita Rao also thanked their mothers for making them what they are.
"Happy Mothers' Day!! Thank you mama for giving me the best childhood," Khurrana posted.
Rao said, "She gave me whatever I wanted the Moment I asked for it!!.... Happy Mothers Day to all the Yummy Mommies!.. Who can never be replaced by anyone."
For director Madhur Bhandarkar, mothers are the torch bearers in a society.
"Without mothers, our society would be doomed. You are a great example of what it takes to keep the chaos organised. Happy Mother's Day," Bhandarkar wrote.
Actress Bipasha Basu posted, "Saluting all the Mothers. Happy Mother's Day! My mommy is my superwoman! Love my Ma!"
For Actress Raveena Tandon, it is a day of double celebrations as the day coincides with her mother's birthday.
"Truly special day for me.. My Moms birthday and Mothers day... Double celebrations always," Tandon posted.
Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit tweeted, "Happy mothers day. My love and respect to all moms!!."
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Kangana Ranaut looked every inch a Mughal empress as she walked for Manav Gangwani
- Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once
- 'Kabali' mints Rs 11.4 crore in north India in two days
- 'Mission Tiger' makers urge government to declare film tax-free
- 'Madaari' is a 'must watch', says Kejriwal
- Twinkle slams Naseeruddin for calling father 'poor actor'
- 'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up call
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' sets new box office record on opening day
- Shyam Kaushal choreographs action scene for 'Kaabil'
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i