- Salman Khan to marry Iulia VanturSpiritual way for the naughty onesSRK, Deepika at \'Kochadaiiyaan\' music launchRaagini Makkar wins IGT 5Relationship makes Deepika completePICS: Maria Sharapova\'s tips for men\'s tennisGauhar takes care of Kushal at hospitalTrending videos in IndiaSalman will donate spermWomen who matter in Indian politics
To lengthen careers, men's tennis should have three sets like women's feels Maria Sharapov
Bollywood celebrities wish 'Mother's Day' on Twitter Last Updated : 13 May 2013 09:52:10 AM IST File photo
Calling her 'God', 'first lover' and 'best friend' in their lives, Bollywood celebrities on Sunday expressed love and gratitude for their mothers on the occasion of Mother's Day.
"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. - Jewish proverb. I don't think I've heard truer words. I am who I am because of her. She will always and forever be the first woman I've ever loved. Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all the mom's out there. You'll are truly God sent!," Akshay Kumar posted on Twitter.
"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. Happy Mother's Day," posted Anupam Kher.
Model-actress Dia Mirza posted a picture of her mother holding her arms on the micro-blogging site.
"Happy Mothers Day! My brave, wise, kind Mother... My mission in life has always been to make her proud," Mirza wrote.
Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha, who lost his mother recently, said, "I pray you are happy wherever you are. Miss you and Love you ma !!!"
Actors like Ayushmann Khurrana and Amrita Rao also thanked their mothers for making them what they are.
"Happy Mothers' Day!! Thank you mama for giving me the best childhood," Khurrana posted.
Rao said, "She gave me whatever I wanted the Moment I asked for it!!.... Happy Mothers Day to all the Yummy Mommies!.. Who can never be replaced by anyone."
For director Madhur Bhandarkar, mothers are the torch bearers in a society.
"Without mothers, our society would be doomed. You are a great example of what it takes to keep the chaos organised. Happy Mother's Day," Bhandarkar wrote.
Actress Bipasha Basu posted, "Saluting all the Mothers. Happy Mother's Day! My mommy is my superwoman! Love my Ma!"
For Actress Raveena Tandon, it is a day of double celebrations as the day coincides with her mother's birthday.
"Truly special day for me.. My Moms birthday and Mothers day... Double celebrations always," Tandon posted.
Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit tweeted, "Happy mothers day. My love and respect to all moms!!."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Drew Barrymore says the biggest mistake people make on their wedding day is that t
- Khloe Kardashian flaunts curves
- On a comeback, Elizabeth Hurley to play TV queen
- How horrible these celebs look without makeup!!
- Salman Khan to marry Iulia Vantur
- My boyfriend doesn't allow me to shoot with other men: Shakira
- Madonna announces collaboration with Avicii
- Madhuri's acting made me feel I was on screen: Sampat Pal
- SRK, Deepika at 'Kochadaiiyaan' music launch
You must hae heard about the mating rituals of endemic species Albatross. But you never wa
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric