- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees BazmeeHappy with \'Phantom\' response, says SaifKangana is content being singleHot cover girls of September 2015Sonam is hot, says HrithikI have beautiful relationship with Akshay: John AbrahamSonam impressed by Hrithik\'s humilityParineeti's hot photoshoot for 'The Juice'It is Confirmed now that Rani Mukerji is pregnantNana Patekar\'s temper is justified: John Abraham
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
Bollywood celebrities wish 'Mother's Day' on Twitter Last Updated : 13 May 2013 09:52:10 AM IST File photo
Calling her 'God', 'first lover' and 'best friend' in their lives, Bollywood celebrities on Sunday expressed love and gratitude for their mothers on the occasion of Mother's Day.
"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. - Jewish proverb. I don't think I've heard truer words. I am who I am because of her. She will always and forever be the first woman I've ever loved. Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all the mom's out there. You'll are truly God sent!," Akshay Kumar posted on Twitter.
"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. Happy Mother's Day," posted Anupam Kher.
Model-actress Dia Mirza posted a picture of her mother holding her arms on the micro-blogging site.
"Happy Mothers Day! My brave, wise, kind Mother... My mission in life has always been to make her proud," Mirza wrote.
Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha, who lost his mother recently, said, "I pray you are happy wherever you are. Miss you and Love you ma !!!"
Actors like Ayushmann Khurrana and Amrita Rao also thanked their mothers for making them what they are.
"Happy Mothers' Day!! Thank you mama for giving me the best childhood," Khurrana posted.
Rao said, "She gave me whatever I wanted the Moment I asked for it!!.... Happy Mothers Day to all the Yummy Mommies!.. Who can never be replaced by anyone."
For director Madhur Bhandarkar, mothers are the torch bearers in a society.
"Without mothers, our society would be doomed. You are a great example of what it takes to keep the chaos organised. Happy Mother's Day," Bhandarkar wrote.
Actress Bipasha Basu posted, "Saluting all the Mothers. Happy Mother's Day! My mommy is my superwoman! Love my Ma!"
For Actress Raveena Tandon, it is a day of double celebrations as the day coincides with her mother's birthday.
"Truly special day for me.. My Moms birthday and Mothers day... Double celebrations always," Tandon posted.
Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit tweeted, "Happy mothers day. My love and respect to all moms!!."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has reached a milestone of 15 million fan following on Twitter, b
- Like to work with Sonam: Hrithik
- John doesn't blame Nana Patekar for short temper
- Amanda Peterson no more
- Salman to shoot for 'Bigg Boss 9' promos in Karjat
- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees Bazmee
- Happy with 'Phantom' response, says Saif
- Director Mahmood Farooqui charged with rape
- Kangana is content being single
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.