- Kangana walks ramp for designer Manav GangwaniChina's chicken, lamb kebabs in DelhiSee Richa in de-glamourised avatarAjay Devgn's Drishyam earns Rs 17 crore in 2 days'Menstruation and girls relation'Ban lifts from SRK to enter Wankhede StadiumB-town wishes fans Happy Friendship DayShilpa turns fashion divaComplete list of Smart CitiesMaria replaces Giulina
Sporting legend Milkha Singh in Chandigarh on Sunday congratulated golfer Ranveer Singh Sa
Kristen Stewart crowned best dressed women Last Updated : 01 May 2013 02:49:22 PM IST File photo of Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart.
Kristen Stewart was praised for her "personal rock-chick style". She also picked up the honour of being named in the best-dressed couple with boyfriend Robert Pattinson who was named best-dressed man.
The 23-year-old, who was recently voted the second most hated woman in Hollywood after Gwyneth Paltrow, has been
crowned the world's best-dressed woman for the second year running.
Stewart was praised for her "personal rock-chick style". She also picked up the honour of being named in the best-dressed couple with boyfriend Robert Pattinson who was named best-dressed man.
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson kept her second spot from last year with the Duchess of Cambridge being bumped up one
place on the list from last year's fourth place.
Kate Middleton was honoured for "taking maternity chic in her nude-pump-adorned stride". The final two places in the top five were taken by "Spiderman" star Emma Stone and country singing megastar Taylor Swift. Victoria Beckham, Cheryl Cole and Beyonce also made the top 10.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
She is the reigning queen of Bollywood and everybody wants a piece of her but actress Kang
- Ram Gopal Varma against porn ban
- See Richa in de-glamourised avatar
- Ajay Devgn's Drishyam earns Rs 17 crore in 2 days
- B-town wishes fans Happy Friendship Day
- Shilpa turns fashion diva
- Maria replaces Giulina
- Gordon begs for attending his girl friend's funeral
- Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta to announce two new projects
China has set up the world's largest mosquito factory in northwestern Guangzhou province t
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that