- Review Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, SoorajNo pressure to get married: Gauhar KhanUrvashi did mistake againKatrina Kaif is under no pressureIs Puli a match to Bahubali?
Reigning world tennis champion Novak Djokovic became a new goodwill ambassador for the UN
Kristen Stewart crowned best dressed women Last Updated : 01 May 2013 02:49:22 PM IST File photo of Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart.
Kristen Stewart was praised for her "personal rock-chick style". She also picked up the honour of being named in the best-dressed couple with boyfriend Robert Pattinson who was named best-dressed man.
The 23-year-old, who was recently voted the second most hated woman in Hollywood after Gwyneth Paltrow, has been
crowned the world's best-dressed woman for the second year running.
Stewart was praised for her "personal rock-chick style". She also picked up the honour of being named in the best-dressed couple with boyfriend Robert Pattinson who was named best-dressed man.
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson kept her second spot from last year with the Duchess of Cambridge being bumped up one
place on the list from last year's fourth place.
Kate Middleton was honoured for "taking maternity chic in her nude-pump-adorned stride". The final two places in the top five were taken by "Spiderman" star Emma Stone and country singing megastar Taylor Swift. Victoria Beckham, Cheryl Cole and Beyonce also made the top 10.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
We tell you ten reasons to watch Phantom, a must see this week-end.
- Saif Ali does not want Kareena to suffer
- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- 'Phantom' tweet review
- Let’s know about the celebs through their tattoos
- You will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
- No pressure to get married: Gauhar Khan
- I don't like the tag of comedy: Rajpal Yadav
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.