- Soha Ali Khan, Kunal Khemu tie the knotMallika Sherawat to enter Bigg Boss Halla BolPatrick Stewart praises Jennifer LawrenceAamir Khan\'s \'PK\' to release in ChinaWatch PM Modi receiving the Obamas in DelhiAyushmann to act in Punjabi film?PICS: Soha Ali Khan\'s mehendi ceremonyMovie Review: Dolly Ki DoliTrisha Krishnan, Varun Manian engagedInside Soha Ali Khan\'s bachelorette bash
Leander Paes and Martina Hingis won their mixed doubles opener while Rohan Bopanna and Bar
Miley Cyrus accepts that sex sells in Hollywood Last Updated : 30 Apr 2013 10:23:35 AM IST File photo of singer Miley Cyrus.
Singer Miley Cyrus has said that while she accepts that sex sells in Hollywood, she thinks people need to "find a way that's not just showing your body".
The 20-year-old also said that it was sad people cannot separate the ideas of beauty and sex, reported Digital Spy.
A star does not have to take off her clothes: Miley Cyrus
"A star is someone who doesn't have to take her clothes off to be sexy because you naturally have star power. Sex does sell, but you have to find a way that's not just showing your body. I don't want to be a glorified model. They just walk on stage and it's all about their clothes - or lack of clothes," she said.
Of the controversy surrounding her own Vanity Fair shoot by Annie Leibovitz when she was just 15, Cyrus added, "You can't even look at something that's just beautiful without immediately going to sex. That's sad."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Soha Ali Khan today tied the knot with longtime partner Kunal Khemu in an intimate
- Mallika Sherawat to enter Bigg Boss Halla Bol
- Patrick Stewart praises Jennifer Lawrence
- Aamir Khan's 'PK' to release in China
- 'Superstars should do content-based cinema'
- Ayushmann to act in Punjabi film?
- New Censor board for films, books on Sikhs
- PICS: Soha Ali Khan's mehendi ceremony
- Movie Review: Dolly Ki Doli
Dog is man's best friend, and we have wolves to thank for it!
Chinese handset maker Xiaomi will be launching its latest 4G device Mi4 in India on Jan 28