- Daisy wants to explore moreHathaway flaunts baby bumpsSonam sends love to Fawad on birthdayPriyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box officeRanveer says Priyanka better than DeepikaSRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'PM Modi Mobbed by Media for 'Selfie''Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleastUnknown facts about Yami Gautam
Still recuperating from a foot injury, World championship silver medalist Saina Nehwal in
Miley Cyrus accepts that sex sells in Hollywood Last Updated : 30 Apr 2013 10:23:35 AM IST File photo of singer Miley Cyrus.
Singer Miley Cyrus has said that while she accepts that sex sells in Hollywood, she thinks people need to "find a way that's not just showing your body".
The 20-year-old also said that it was sad people cannot separate the ideas of beauty and sex, reported Digital Spy.
A star does not have to take off her clothes: Miley Cyrus
"A star is someone who doesn't have to take her clothes off to be sexy because you naturally have star power. Sex does sell, but you have to find a way that's not just showing your body. I don't want to be a glorified model. They just walk on stage and it's all about their clothes - or lack of clothes," she said.
Of the controversy surrounding her own Vanity Fair shoot by Annie Leibovitz when she was just 15, Cyrus added, "You can't even look at something that's just beautiful without immediately going to sex. That's sad."
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Daisy Shah trying to go beyond expectations.
- Hathaway flaunts baby bumps
- Sonam sends love to Fawad on birthday
- Priyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box office
- Ranveer says Priyanka better than Deepika
- SRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl