- CSK spin their way to thumping win over Kings XI PunjabDeepika has something to worry aboutSee Bollywood sexy babes in nightwearPiku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistryBipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!Rare photos of B'day boy Varun DhawanKim Kardashian ready to be pregnantHere\'s why we call Tiger Shroff among best dancers of BollywoodWhich Bollywood star had slapped Varun Dhawan once?Vogue features first Transgender model Andreja Pejic
Playing her first match as world number one, India's Sania Mirza crashed out of the Porsch
Miley Cyrus accepts that sex sells in Hollywood Last Updated : 30 Apr 2013 10:23:35 AM IST File photo of singer Miley Cyrus.
Singer Miley Cyrus has said that while she accepts that sex sells in Hollywood, she thinks people need to "find a way that's not just showing your body".
The 20-year-old also said that it was sad people cannot separate the ideas of beauty and sex, reported Digital Spy.
A star does not have to take off her clothes: Miley Cyrus
"A star is someone who doesn't have to take her clothes off to be sexy because you naturally have star power. Sex does sell, but you have to find a way that's not just showing your body. I don't want to be a glorified model. They just walk on stage and it's all about their clothes - or lack of clothes," she said.
Of the controversy surrounding her own Vanity Fair shoot by Annie Leibovitz when she was just 15, Cyrus added, "You can't even look at something that's just beautiful without immediately going to sex. That's sad."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Deepika Padukone concerned about her personal shortcomings rather than professional ones.
- Akshay feels disheartened by Gajendra's suicide
- See Bollywood sexy babes in nightwear
- Piku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistry
- Lady Gaga to receive contemporary ‘Icon’ award
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!
- B-Town wishes Varun Dhawan on B'day
- Rare photos of B'day boy Varun Dhawan
- PICS:Kim Kardashian ready to be pregnant
An Islamic college in Melbourne city has banned its girl students from participating in ru
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,