- Want to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review BaaghiBipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016Olympics: India clubbed with Germany in hockey Pool BKamal Haasan to revive Balram Naidu characterSunita Williams, team to ensure safe cargo flights to ISSPreity Zinta to host reception in MumbaiBipasha Basu mehendi ceremony details
Star Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal defeated Nitchaon Jindapol of Thailand in straight games
Miley Cyrus accepts that sex sells in Hollywood Last Updated : 30 Apr 2013 10:23:35 AM IST File photo of singer Miley Cyrus.
Singer Miley Cyrus has said that while she accepts that sex sells in Hollywood, she thinks people need to "find a way that's not just showing your body".
The 20-year-old also said that it was sad people cannot separate the ideas of beauty and sex, reported Digital Spy.
A star does not have to take off her clothes: Miley Cyrus
"A star is someone who doesn't have to take her clothes off to be sexy because you naturally have star power. Sex does sell, but you have to find a way that's not just showing your body. I don't want to be a glorified model. They just walk on stage and it's all about their clothes - or lack of clothes," she said.
Of the controversy surrounding her own Vanity Fair shoot by Annie Leibovitz when she was just 15, Cyrus added, "You can't even look at something that's just beautiful without immediately going to sex. That's sad."
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
National Award-winning actress Kalki Koechlin says she doesn't like to think about awards
- Movie Review Baaghi
- Salman will be able to add glamour to Rio: Ganguly
- Mamta, spouse under probe in narcotics racket
- Bipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin
- Girls love my eyes: SRK
- 'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****
- 'Mother's Day': A light-hearted celebration.
- Unfair to call me 'arrogant' for supporting Salman: Salim Khan
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Gone are the days when laptops were marketed as fastest, smartest, biggest or best on the