- Aamir, Kangana meet PM ModiActress Pranitha escapes unhurtBroccoli is good for cancer patient'Fitoor' collects Rs.3.61 crore on Day 1Saroj Khan impressed with Deepika, 'Bajirao Mastani' choreographyHappy Valentine Day 2016 WallpapersAlia shares her dating fundas for V-DayNimrat Kaur's 'dream come true' at sis's weddingChiranjeevi's daughter set for second marriageModi inaugurates Make In India's first Centre
Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff said on Saturday that the Rio 2016 Olympics will go for
Miley Cyrus accepts that sex sells in Hollywood Last Updated : 30 Apr 2013 10:23:35 AM IST File photo of singer Miley Cyrus.
Singer Miley Cyrus has said that while she accepts that sex sells in Hollywood, she thinks people need to "find a way that's not just showing your body".
The 20-year-old also said that it was sad people cannot separate the ideas of beauty and sex, reported Digital Spy.
A star does not have to take off her clothes: Miley Cyrus
"A star is someone who doesn't have to take her clothes off to be sexy because you naturally have star power. Sex does sell, but you have to find a way that's not just showing your body. I don't want to be a glorified model. They just walk on stage and it's all about their clothes - or lack of clothes," she said.
Of the controversy surrounding her own Vanity Fair shoot by Annie Leibovitz when she was just 15, Cyrus added, "You can't even look at something that's just beautiful without immediately going to sex. That's sad."
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet PM Modi over dinner.
- Actress Pranitha escapes unhurt
- 'Sanam Re' mints Rs.5.04 crore on opening day
- 'Fitoor' collects Rs.3.61 crore on Day 1
- You might see me soon on TV, says Juhi
- Saroj Khan impressed with Deepika, 'Bajirao Mastani' choreography
- New short film for Valentine's Day
- Alia shares her dating fundas for V-Day
- Nimrat Kaur's 'dream come true' at sis's wedding
Kristina Pimenova,a 10-year-old Russian girl, has sparked controversy by landing a top mo
Apple to launch iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 15th.