- Tips to pick lip colour this festive seasonMNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...''My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectationsTrain To Busan movie reviewKnow more about Parineeti ChopraHow to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healed
The UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities refused to investigate ban on
Neha Dhupia wants simple wedding Last Updated : 13 Apr 2013 05:33:54 PM IST Actress Neha Dhupia displays a jewellery collection during the India International Jewellery Week 2013 in New Delhi on Saturday.
After having tied the knot onscreen several times, actress Neha Dhupia now wants to have a simple wedding in real life.
"I am not quite sure if I want to have a grand wedding. In the film industry we are getting married every two months, be it in the media, in films or on the ramp.
"I feel that the day when I actually get married, I will be too bored and end up in a very simple and plain outfit for the D-day," Dhupia said.
The 32-year-old actress walked the ramp at the ongoing India International Jewellery Week for Gitanjali's Wedding Cranival designs and looked like a bride in a Pam Mehta peach and green lehenga, which she teamed up with a kundan necklace, earrings, maangtika and a statement ring.
"This is the first time I have worked with Pam and I must say I love what I am wearing. I have had a long standing association with Gitanjali and I just love the designs," she said.
Asked what she would choose on her D-day, Dhupia said, "My wedding outfit will depend on where I am getting married, if the weather is too hot and cold. I don't want to be decked up in jewellery from top to bottom because there is also the heavy lehenga, elaborate make-up. I would not want to be weighed down by the jewellery. I want to be comfortable on my wedding day."
Dhupia will be next seen in Jimmy Shergill's Punjabi production 'Rangeelay', which is slated to release on May 16. Beisdes that, the actress is also doing Renzil D'Silva's 'Ungli', which also features Sanjay Dutt, Emraan Hashmi and Randeep Hooda.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Veteran actress Shabana Azmi has slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis for
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
- No skin show or liplocks in 'Ae Dil...': Aishwarya
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
- 'My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectations
- Train To Busan movie review
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel