- PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir KhanFirst fish hospital in Kolkata soonMany faces of Shah Rukh KhanIndia celebrates Diwali with traditional fervourCamila Alves pressured husbandActress caught having sex in public placeRanveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti ChopraNissan rolls out premium EvaliaIndia\'s first seaplane service
Badminton world number one Lee Chong Wei recently failed a drug test, Malaysian media rep
Neha Dhupia wants simple wedding Last Updated : 13 Apr 2013 05:33:54 PM IST Actress Neha Dhupia displays a jewellery collection during the India International Jewellery Week 2013 in New Delhi on Saturday.
After having tied the knot onscreen several times, actress Neha Dhupia now wants to have a simple wedding in real life.
"I am not quite sure if I want to have a grand wedding. In the film industry we are getting married every two months, be it in the media, in films or on the ramp.
"I feel that the day when I actually get married, I will be too bored and end up in a very simple and plain outfit for the D-day," Dhupia said.
The 32-year-old actress walked the ramp at the ongoing India International Jewellery Week for Gitanjali's Wedding Cranival designs and looked like a bride in a Pam Mehta peach and green lehenga, which she teamed up with a kundan necklace, earrings, maangtika and a statement ring.
"This is the first time I have worked with Pam and I must say I love what I am wearing. I have had a long standing association with Gitanjali and I just love the designs," she said.
Asked what she would choose on her D-day, Dhupia said, "My wedding outfit will depend on where I am getting married, if the weather is too hot and cold. I don't want to be decked up in jewellery from top to bottom because there is also the heavy lehenga, elaborate make-up. I would not want to be weighed down by the jewellery. I want to be comfortable on my wedding day."
Dhupia will be next seen in Jimmy Shergill's Punjabi production 'Rangeelay', which is slated to release on May 16. Beisdes that, the actress is also doing Renzil D'Silva's 'Ungli', which also features Sanjay Dutt, Emraan Hashmi and Randeep Hooda.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Aamir Khan says his role in upcoming comedy-drama 'PK' is one of the challenging roles of
- Bollywood goes gaga over 'PK' teaser
- Many faces of Shah Rukh Khan
- Men tried to harass Taylor Swift
- Scarlett named most fascinating people
- Camila Alves pressured husband
- Actress caught having sex in public place
- Ranveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti Chopra
- Like Tagore's 'Ektuku Choya Lage': Anup Jalota! Listen song
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country