- Juhi says tv is no longer small mediumThe 46th IFFI creating buzz in GoaExclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?OMG! Stress can make you uglySRK-Kajol don\'t take their stardom for granted: Varun SharmaBest Thanksgiving Parades in the USA in PicsKabir Khan feels cinema can\'t help fight terrorismSushant to romance Kriti Sanon in Dinesh Vijan\'s moviePriyanka not to promote \'Bajirao Mastani\'Lagaan actress Gracy Singh to play goddess Santoshi in the show Santoshi Maa!
Pro-cam International announces arrangements for route map of Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2
Neha Dhupia wants simple wedding Last Updated : 13 Apr 2013 05:33:54 PM IST Actress Neha Dhupia displays a jewellery collection during the India International Jewellery Week 2013 in New Delhi on Saturday.
After having tied the knot onscreen several times, actress Neha Dhupia now wants to have a simple wedding in real life.
"I am not quite sure if I want to have a grand wedding. In the film industry we are getting married every two months, be it in the media, in films or on the ramp.
"I feel that the day when I actually get married, I will be too bored and end up in a very simple and plain outfit for the D-day," Dhupia said.
The 32-year-old actress walked the ramp at the ongoing India International Jewellery Week for Gitanjali's Wedding Cranival designs and looked like a bride in a Pam Mehta peach and green lehenga, which she teamed up with a kundan necklace, earrings, maangtika and a statement ring.
"This is the first time I have worked with Pam and I must say I love what I am wearing. I have had a long standing association with Gitanjali and I just love the designs," she said.
Asked what she would choose on her D-day, Dhupia said, "My wedding outfit will depend on where I am getting married, if the weather is too hot and cold. I don't want to be decked up in jewellery from top to bottom because there is also the heavy lehenga, elaborate make-up. I would not want to be weighed down by the jewellery. I want to be comfortable on my wedding day."
Dhupia will be next seen in Jimmy Shergill's Punjabi production 'Rangeelay', which is slated to release on May 16. Beisdes that, the actress is also doing Renzil D'Silva's 'Ungli', which also features Sanjay Dutt, Emraan Hashmi and Randeep Hooda.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Juhi Parmar says Television is no longer small medium.
- Keith returns to 'Bigg Boss 9'
- The 46th IFFI creating buzz in Goa
- Aamir not to leave India forever
- Vivek avoids commenting on Salman
- Exclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?
- SRK-Kajol don't take their stardom for granted: Varun Sharma
- Kabir Khan feels cinema can't help fight terrorism
- Genelia posts pictures of birthday boy Riaan
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
The Power Electronics and Control unit company has developed mobile application "MassPark"