- After Cannes honour, 'Masaan' at Indian theatres on July 24I’m lucky to have good genesLamborghini to build SUV in ItalyFour Espressos in a day keep your fitness awayShakti Kapoor plays a crazy professor in his next film \'Untouched Love\'Is Rekha insecured of Katrina Kaif?New love in Ranveer Singh's life?Shahrukh, Aryan and AbRam look so similarDU admissions to begin tomorrowGreat! Family comedy drama 'Piku' marks 105 Crore
India on Tuesday in New Delhi dropped four key players, including ace drag-flicker Rupinde
Neha Dhupia wants simple wedding Last Updated : 13 Apr 2013 05:33:54 PM IST Actress Neha Dhupia displays a jewellery collection during the India International Jewellery Week 2013 in New Delhi on Saturday.
After having tied the knot onscreen several times, actress Neha Dhupia now wants to have a simple wedding in real life.
"I am not quite sure if I want to have a grand wedding. In the film industry we are getting married every two months, be it in the media, in films or on the ramp.
"I feel that the day when I actually get married, I will be too bored and end up in a very simple and plain outfit for the D-day," Dhupia said.
The 32-year-old actress walked the ramp at the ongoing India International Jewellery Week for Gitanjali's Wedding Cranival designs and looked like a bride in a Pam Mehta peach and green lehenga, which she teamed up with a kundan necklace, earrings, maangtika and a statement ring.
"This is the first time I have worked with Pam and I must say I love what I am wearing. I have had a long standing association with Gitanjali and I just love the designs," she said.
Asked what she would choose on her D-day, Dhupia said, "My wedding outfit will depend on where I am getting married, if the weather is too hot and cold. I don't want to be decked up in jewellery from top to bottom because there is also the heavy lehenga, elaborate make-up. I would not want to be weighed down by the jewellery. I want to be comfortable on my wedding day."
Dhupia will be next seen in Jimmy Shergill's Punjabi production 'Rangeelay', which is slated to release on May 16. Beisdes that, the actress is also doing Renzil D'Silva's 'Ungli', which also features Sanjay Dutt, Emraan Hashmi and Randeep Hooda.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has revealed that he will soon start tweeting in Hindi and
- Hamilton wants to date Jenner
- Kim Kardashian attempts efforts to get pregnant
- After Cannes honour, 'Masaan' at Indian theatres on July 24
- Rihanna posted controversial pic on her Instragram
- PICS:I’m lucky to have good genes
- I have a coolest relationship with God: Justin Bieber
- Shakti Kapoor plays a crazy professor in his next film 'Untouched Love'
- Subhash Ghai to receive IIFA Lifetime Achievement award 2015
Saudi Arabia is planning to build the world's largest hotel with 10,000 rooms at a whoppin
Government will soon launch a mobile application in next three months to enable consumers