- Dhanush's movie reached Venice Film FestivalKareena, Arjun's most awaited film 'Ka and Ki' of year 2016India Couture Week opened by Sabyasachi, LouboutinYes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja ReloadedCaught: Why is Kapil Sharma lying about his health?Hot girls of Bhojpuri cinemaWet and wild cover girls'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 croresFirst Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking coupleWhy Anushka Sharma is a beauty without brains?
The Indian sports fraternity joined the nation in mourning the death of former President A
Neha Dhupia wants simple wedding Last Updated : 13 Apr 2013 05:33:54 PM IST Actress Neha Dhupia displays a jewellery collection during the India International Jewellery Week 2013 in New Delhi on Saturday.
After having tied the knot onscreen several times, actress Neha Dhupia now wants to have a simple wedding in real life.
"I am not quite sure if I want to have a grand wedding. In the film industry we are getting married every two months, be it in the media, in films or on the ramp.
"I feel that the day when I actually get married, I will be too bored and end up in a very simple and plain outfit for the D-day," Dhupia said.
The 32-year-old actress walked the ramp at the ongoing India International Jewellery Week for Gitanjali's Wedding Cranival designs and looked like a bride in a Pam Mehta peach and green lehenga, which she teamed up with a kundan necklace, earrings, maangtika and a statement ring.
"This is the first time I have worked with Pam and I must say I love what I am wearing. I have had a long standing association with Gitanjali and I just love the designs," she said.
Asked what she would choose on her D-day, Dhupia said, "My wedding outfit will depend on where I am getting married, if the weather is too hot and cold. I don't want to be decked up in jewellery from top to bottom because there is also the heavy lehenga, elaborate make-up. I would not want to be weighed down by the jewellery. I want to be comfortable on my wedding day."
Dhupia will be next seen in Jimmy Shergill's Punjabi production 'Rangeelay', which is slated to release on May 16. Beisdes that, the actress is also doing Renzil D'Silva's 'Ungli', which also features Sanjay Dutt, Emraan Hashmi and Randeep Hooda.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan's hit 1981 romantic drama 'Silsila', which also starred Jaya Bac
- Dhanush's movie reached Venice Film Festival
- Balki's Ka and Ki most awaited film of 2016
- Bieber announces new single
- Yes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja Reloaded
- Caught: Why is Kapil Sharma lying about his health?
- Hot girls of Bhojpuri cinema
- Wet and wild cover girls
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 crores
Two young children who were locked up in a kennel during the day by their grandfather with
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that