- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
Badminton Association of India (BAI) president Akhilesh Das Gupta on Saturday welcomed Pri
Zayed wants remake of 'Dharmatama', 'Qurbani' Last Updated : 03 Apr 2013 09:17:38 PM IST File photo of Bollywood actor-producer Zayed Khan.
Actor-producer Zayed Khan has expressed desire to remake two of his uncle Feroz Khan's biggest blockbusters 'Dharmatama' and 'Qurbani'.
Both the movies starred the late actor-filmmaker.
"I would like to remake 'Dharmatama, 'Qurbani'. I would love to do it for sure some day. It is (film) is a winner. It's (remake) might happen," Zayed said.
"Both these films have been huge hits and loved by the audience. If something interesting happens and things fall in place then we would love to do it," he said.
Zayed wants to remake uncle Feroz's 'Dharmatama', 'Qurbani':
'Dharmatama' was produced and directed by Feroz Khan in 1975. The lead character was based on 'matka' (form of Indian gambling) king Ratan Khatri.
The cast included Feroz Khan, Hema Malini, Rekha, Prem Nath, Danny Denzongpa and others. The film took him to new career heights.
'Qurbani' was again produced and directed by Feroz in 1980. He starred with Vinod Khanna, Zeenat Aman, Amjad Khan, Shakti Kapoor, Aruna Irani, Amrish Puri and others. It was the biggest grossing film of 1980 and stayed at top.
Zayed would be seen next in Ameesha Patel's home production film 'Desi Magic'.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shantanu and Nikhil showcased a separate line of menswear and women's wear at the ongoing
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Cara Delevingne goes bottomless to raise awareness about cancer
- Construction worker dies on 'Blade Runner' sequel set
- Don't want quick success: Sayani Gupta
- Nowadays commercial films are cliched: Shoojit Sircar
- Industry has changed, but not my life: Dolly
- Salman to don astronaut look for show promo
- Jaya Prada in UP Film Council with cabinet rank
A 53-year-old woman was killed while descending a 3,000-feet mountain after her husband u
US tech giant Apple is planning to remove the physical Touch ID button below the screen an