- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
Badminton Association of India (BAI) president Akhilesh Das Gupta on Saturday welcomed Pri
Priyanka unhappy as 'Barfi' loses out in National Awards Last Updated : 19 Mar 2013 12:41:11 PM IST File photo: Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka, Ranbir Kapoor and Ileana D'Cruz starrer 'Barfi' may have won accolades at almost all the film awards, but it failed to garner any appreciation at the national awards, which has left the actress disappointed.
"I am feeling bad that 'Barfi' did not win a national award. But then it is up to the jury why they did not give the award," Priyanka told reporters at the launch of her first item song 'Babli Badmaash' in Mumbai.
Anurag Basu's 'Barfi' was a love story in which Ranbir Kapoor played the role of a deaf and mute person, while Priyanka played an austistic girl's role.
Pigi Chop, however, said that she is happy that her cousin actress Parineeti Chopra, who won a special mention at the National Awards on Monday for her role in 'Ishaqzaadez'.
"I am happy for her. Now, in the Chopra family, there are two national awards. The whole day I had to explain what special mention means!," Priyanka said.
Priyanka had won a national award for Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Fashion'.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shantanu and Nikhil showcased a separate line of menswear and women's wear at the ongoing
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Cara Delevingne goes bottomless to raise awareness about cancer
- Construction worker dies on 'Blade Runner' sequel set
- Don't want quick success: Sayani Gupta
- Nowadays commercial films are cliched: Shoojit Sircar
- Industry has changed, but not my life: Dolly
- Salman to don astronaut look for show promo
- Jaya Prada in UP Film Council with cabinet rank
A 53-year-old woman was killed while descending a 3,000-feet mountain after her husband u
US tech giant Apple is planning to remove the physical Touch ID button below the screen an