- Alia Bhatt was kissing queen in 2014International debut for Sid Mallya?Salman, Deepika new lovers in town?Kim Kardashian's hot looks in 2014Writers\' Building ready for restorationWhen Mallika Sherawat seduces Om Puri, view picsKejriwal as Delhi CM and BJP in power!Revealed! Why Anushka-Virat fight over phoneSunny Leone dined, wined with 100Dimpy's heart still beats for Rahul
Boxer Sarita Devi, who had refused to accept her Asian Games bronze medal, was on Wednesda
Priyanka unhappy as 'Barfi' loses out in National Awards Last Updated : 19 Mar 2013 12:41:11 PM IST File photo: Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka, Ranbir Kapoor and Ileana D'Cruz starrer 'Barfi' may have won accolades at almost all the film awards, but it failed to garner any appreciation at the national awards, which has left the actress disappointed.
"I am feeling bad that 'Barfi' did not win a national award. But then it is up to the jury why they did not give the award," Priyanka told reporters at the launch of her first item song 'Babli Badmaash' in Mumbai.
Anurag Basu's 'Barfi' was a love story in which Ranbir Kapoor played the role of a deaf and mute person, while Priyanka played an austistic girl's role.
Pigi Chop, however, said that she is happy that her cousin actress Parineeti Chopra, who won a special mention at the National Awards on Monday for her role in 'Ishaqzaadez'.
"I am happy for her. Now, in the Chopra family, there are two national awards. The whole day I had to explain what special mention means!," Priyanka said.
Priyanka had won a national award for Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Fashion'.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood kisses were even hotter in 2014.
- International debut for Sid Mallya?
- Salman, Deepika new lovers in town?
- Kim Kardashian's hot looks in 2014
- When Mallika Sherawat seduces Om Puri, view pics
- PK BO report: Aamir Khan starrer collects Rs 92.50 cr
- KJo is surprise package in Bombay Velvet, says Anurag
- Watch Mallika Sherawat’s ‘Dirty Politics’ Movie Trailer
- Watch Surveen's ‘Nichod De’ song from Ugly
Eight coffins from Qing Dynasty (1636-1912) imperial figures, including Emperor Qianlong
India will surpass the US as the second largest market for smartphones globally by 2016.