- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
Priyanka unhappy as 'Barfi' loses out in National Awards Last Updated : 19 Mar 2013 12:41:11 PM IST File photo: Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka, Ranbir Kapoor and Ileana D'Cruz starrer 'Barfi' may have won accolades at almost all the film awards, but it failed to garner any appreciation at the national awards, which has left the actress disappointed.
"I am feeling bad that 'Barfi' did not win a national award. But then it is up to the jury why they did not give the award," Priyanka told reporters at the launch of her first item song 'Babli Badmaash' in Mumbai.
Anurag Basu's 'Barfi' was a love story in which Ranbir Kapoor played the role of a deaf and mute person, while Priyanka played an austistic girl's role.
Pigi Chop, however, said that she is happy that her cousin actress Parineeti Chopra, who won a special mention at the National Awards on Monday for her role in 'Ishaqzaadez'.
"I am happy for her. Now, in the Chopra family, there are two national awards. The whole day I had to explain what special mention means!," Priyanka said.
Priyanka had won a national award for Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Fashion'.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of