- 'Dishoom': Stylised action and entertainmentMilind running barefoot from Ahmedabad to MumbaiFacts about Sanjay Dutt we bet you don't knowThousands pay tribute to Mahasweta DeviB-Town supports Dia's directorial debutPhilippines to host Miss Universe pageant in Jan 2017Streep in talks for 'Mary Poppins' sequelCheck Out 'Mohenjo Daro' new poster featuring HrithikHarbhajan Singh blessed with baby girlExcited, nervous about 'Raees': Mahira Khan
Assuring "all possible help" to the Indian contingent at the Rio Olympic Games 2016, sched
Kareena or Deepika: Who will play Hrithik's Sati in 'Shuddhi'? Last Updated : 11 Mar 2013 11:33:50 AM IST File photo: Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone
It will be either Deepika Padukone or Kareena Kapoor to play the role of Lord Shiva's wife Sati in the movie 'Shuddhi', which is an adaptation of author Amish Tripathi's Immortals of Meluhato.
Produced by Karan Johar, the film will be directed by ‘Agneepath’ fame Karan Malhotra.
According to the reports, Karan's close friend Kareena can bag the role of Sati as Karan has earlier paired the two actors together in 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham".
Hrithik and Kareena were last seen together in Sooraj Barjatya's 2003 film "Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon". The duo have worked together in films like "Yaadein," "Mujhse Dosti Karoge!" and "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham."
'Shuddhi' film will go on floors in November. It is slated for a 2014 release.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The end is near for “Game of Thrones”. Newly anointed programming chief Casey Bloys ha
- Nayanthara's next to address water scarcity problems
- Ajith's next will feature three heroines
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Clothes on ramps should be for all sizes: Divya
- Beyonce praised for empowering people through music
- 'Dishoom' packs a punch at box office
- Don't call dance songs item numbers: Aditi
- Didn't confirm any leading lady for 'Golmaal 4': Arshad Warsi
The lightning scar of Harry Potter is the most recognisable symbol of the character from t
Route Mobile Limited, a messaging and voice API company, on Thursday announced it has acqu