- New love in Ranveer Singh's life?Resemblance between three Khan'sDU admissions to begin tomorrowGreat! Family comedy drama 'Piku' marks 105 CroreKangana Ranaut was given hugs and kisses by Rekha MadhuriPriyanka don't consider herself as starTaylor Swift youngest on ForbesRevealed! Why Rekha walked out of Fitoor?Want to see Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan's trailer? Strictly for fansKangana Ranaut\'s next film is Rangoon with Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan
India on Tuesday in New Delhi dropped four key players, including ace drag-flicker Rupinde
Kareena or Deepika: Who will play Hrithik's Sati in 'Shuddhi'? Last Updated : 11 Mar 2013 11:33:50 AM IST File photo: Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone
It will be either Deepika Padukone or Kareena Kapoor to play the role of Lord Shiva's wife Sati in the movie 'Shuddhi', which is an adaptation of author Amish Tripathi's Immortals of Meluhato.
Produced by Karan Johar, the film will be directed by ‘Agneepath’ fame Karan Malhotra.
According to the reports, Karan's close friend Kareena can bag the role of Sati as Karan has earlier paired the two actors together in 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham".
Hrithik and Kareena were last seen together in Sooraj Barjatya's 2003 film "Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon". The duo have worked together in films like "Yaadein," "Mujhse Dosti Karoge!" and "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham."
'Shuddhi' film will go on floors in November. It is slated for a 2014 release.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Whom is Ranveer romancing other than Deepika Padukone.
- Resemblance between three Khan's
- Kris finds perfect match for daughter
- Zayn spends lots of time in kitchen
- Rose finds herself getting homesick
- Adam loves shopping sprees with mom
- Oh! Poor Sunny Leone appears before Thane police
- Great! Family comedy drama 'Piku' marks 105 Crore
- Kangana Ranaut was given hugs and kisses by Rekha Madhuri
Saudi Arabia is planning to build the world's largest hotel with 10,000 rooms at a whoppin
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and