- Make a glitzy style statement on DiwaliWays to stay healthy during DiwaliManage diabetes and enjoy DiwaliKJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before releaseKaran wanted more intimate scenes but I controlled: AishwaryaSRK, Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriageTips to keep your pets safe this DiwaliBritney Spears suffers wardrobe malfunctionI was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka SharmaShivaay: second trailer released
Legendary footballers Pele, Diego Maradona and Franz Beckenbauer led the tributes for Braz
Kareena or Deepika: Who will play Hrithik's Sati in 'Shuddhi'? Last Updated : 11 Mar 2013 11:33:50 AM IST File photo: Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone
It will be either Deepika Padukone or Kareena Kapoor to play the role of Lord Shiva's wife Sati in the movie 'Shuddhi', which is an adaptation of author Amish Tripathi's Immortals of Meluhato.
Produced by Karan Johar, the film will be directed by ‘Agneepath’ fame Karan Malhotra.
According to the reports, Karan's close friend Kareena can bag the role of Sati as Karan has earlier paired the two actors together in 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham".
Hrithik and Kareena were last seen together in Sooraj Barjatya's 2003 film "Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon". The duo have worked together in films like "Yaadein," "Mujhse Dosti Karoge!" and "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham."
'Shuddhi' film will go on floors in November. It is slated for a 2014 release.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan's bodyguard Gurmeet Singh alias Shera and three of his acc
- 'Kahaani 2' trailer leaves a strong impact
- Filmmaking has become a business: Jaya Bachchan
- VOOT to bring exclusive content from 'Bigg Boss' house
- Pak artistes may not attend Goa arts festival
- I choose a film that I can do justice to: Vidya Balan
- Deepika Padukone to present award at MTV Europe Music Awards
- Siddharth Roy Kapur quits Disney India for own business venture
- KJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before release
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Bharti Airtel on Wednesday launched an affordable 10-day validity pack for international r