- Turn to tea tree oil for glowing skinBig B is hopeful, things will change post 'Pink'Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forgetBeing a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena TandonHow R Ashwin charted course for India's victory in Kanpur TestI've lived an unpredictable life: Nimrat KaurKatrina shares her look from 'Jagga Jasoos'I fear getting complacent in showbiz: Kalki KoechlinDance respected and accepted as career option today: Geeta Kapur
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday congratulated Indian medallists at the recently-hel
Kareena or Deepika: Who will play Hrithik's Sati in 'Shuddhi'? Last Updated : 11 Mar 2013 11:33:50 AM IST File photo: Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone
It will be either Deepika Padukone or Kareena Kapoor to play the role of Lord Shiva's wife Sati in the movie 'Shuddhi', which is an adaptation of author Amish Tripathi's Immortals of Meluhato.
Produced by Karan Johar, the film will be directed by ‘Agneepath’ fame Karan Malhotra.
According to the reports, Karan's close friend Kareena can bag the role of Sati as Karan has earlier paired the two actors together in 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham".
Hrithik and Kareena were last seen together in Sooraj Barjatya's 2003 film "Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon". The duo have worked together in films like "Yaadein," "Mujhse Dosti Karoge!" and "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham."
'Shuddhi' film will go on floors in November. It is slated for a 2014 release.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Neeraj Pandey plans to head out for a "long break" just two days before his latest 'baby',
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forget
- Being a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena Tandon
- Kailash Kher's latest video for Swachh Bharat!
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Salman gets inspired from Indiana Jones
- I've lived an unpredictable life: Nimrat Kaur
- Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
With a focus on tech-savvy consumers who need compact machines with on-the-go printing f