- PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir KhanFirst fish hospital in Kolkata soonMany faces of Shah Rukh KhanIndia celebrates Diwali with traditional fervourCamila Alves pressured husbandActress caught having sex in public placeRanveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti ChopraNissan rolls out premium EvaliaIndia\'s first seaplane service
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
Kareena or Deepika: Who will play Hrithik's Sati in 'Shuddhi'? Last Updated : 11 Mar 2013 11:33:50 AM IST File photo: Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone
It will be either Deepika Padukone or Kareena Kapoor to play the role of Lord Shiva's wife Sati in the movie 'Shuddhi', which is an adaptation of author Amish Tripathi's Immortals of Meluhato.
Produced by Karan Johar, the film will be directed by ‘Agneepath’ fame Karan Malhotra.
According to the reports, Karan's close friend Kareena can bag the role of Sati as Karan has earlier paired the two actors together in 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham".
Hrithik and Kareena were last seen together in Sooraj Barjatya's 2003 film "Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon". The duo have worked together in films like "Yaadein," "Mujhse Dosti Karoge!" and "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham."
'Shuddhi' film will go on floors in November. It is slated for a 2014 release.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Aamir Khan says his role in upcoming comedy-drama 'PK' is one of the challenging roles of
- Bollywood goes gaga over 'PK' teaser
- Many faces of Shah Rukh Khan
- Men tried to harass Taylor Swift
- Scarlett named most fascinating people
- Camila Alves pressured husband
- Actress caught having sex in public place
- Ranveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti Chopra
- Like Tagore's 'Ektuku Choya Lage': Anup Jalota! Listen song
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country