- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie's wedding images reveal special gown designStory of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's next movie Jazbaa revealedModi's music-magic lures allHot pics from Sonam Kapoor\'s latest Vogue photoshootSridevi\'s \'English Vinglish\' mints $1 million in JapanAlia-Shahid start shooting for ShaandarB-Wood leggy divasSussane Khan brought Ganapati alone in her new homeShekhar Kapoor’s ‘Paani’ girl Ayesha Kapur is a hot girlWhy is Katrina praising ex boyfriend Salman so much
Novak Djokovic didn't let Philipp Kohlschreiber stand in the way of another Grand Slam qu
Kangana Ranaut’s Mujra look in Rajjo revealed Last Updated : 06 Mar 2013 05:00:38 PM IST Kangana Ranaut turns mujrawali in Rajjo
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut’s first ever classical ‘Mujra’ look in her forthcoming flick Rajjo has been revealed.
Recently, the actress had shot her first-ever mujra song in director Vishwas Patil's Rajjo. In the movie, Kangana will be playing mujrawali.
Interestingly, Kangana underwent rigorous three years Kathak training for the song.
Fully clad in a black Ghaghra-Choli, she is looking extremely hot and attractive.
The song is composed by Uttam Singh while Ganesh Acharya has choreographed the song.
Meanwhile, Kangana clarifies that this particular song can’t be termed as item song because it is highly authentic and tribute to Gopi Krishna.
The movie Rajjo also stars Prakash Raj, Mahesh Manjrekar and new comer Paras Arora in key roles.
The movie is scheduled to hit the silver screens this year.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Check out the much-awaited first song from the film Happy New Year Indiawaale.
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie's wedding images reveal special gown design
- Story of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's next movie Jazbaa revealed
- Hot pics from Sonam Kapoor's latest Vogue photoshoot
- Sridevi's 'English Vinglish' mints $1 million in Japan
- Alia-Shahid start shooting for Shaandar
- B-Wood leggy divas
- Sussane Khan brought Ganapati alone in her new home
- When public watched porn film instead of Desi Kattey songs
Claudio Vieira de Oliveira was born with his neck folded back. Read about his inspirationa
With rumors of an imminent launch early next month, let's show you how the iPhone 6 will l