- Emraan to kiss again on screen in 'Azhar''Dilwale' unveils new songWhy sex in hotel room longer than at homeHrithik Roshan lauds Aamir\'s response to criticismVideo: Hot uncensored kissing scene of James Bond\'s SpectreNo Parineeti Chopra is not nude!Bigg Boss 9 Priya Malik has tattoos on weird parts of her bodyPriyanka Chopra\'s bold shower scene in QuanticoWhy is Arjun Rampal worried?7yrs after 26/11: Terrorised places now and then
After a successful season last year, Indian Premier Tennis League (IPTL) founder and star
Kangana Ranaut’s Mujra look in Rajjo revealed Last Updated : 06 Mar 2013 05:00:38 PM IST Kangana Ranaut turns mujrawali in Rajjo
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut’s first ever classical ‘Mujra’ look in her forthcoming flick Rajjo has been revealed.
Recently, the actress had shot her first-ever mujra song in director Vishwas Patil's Rajjo. In the movie, Kangana will be playing mujrawali.
Interestingly, Kangana underwent rigorous three years Kathak training for the song.
Fully clad in a black Ghaghra-Choli, she is looking extremely hot and attractive.
The song is composed by Uttam Singh while Ganesh Acharya has choreographed the song.
Meanwhile, Kangana clarifies that this particular song can’t be termed as item song because it is highly authentic and tribute to Gopi Krishna.
The movie Rajjo also stars Prakash Raj, Mahesh Manjrekar and new comer Paras Arora in key roles.
The movie is scheduled to hit the silver screens this year.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Emraan Hashmi to kiss on screen in 'Azhar' again.
- OMG! Bipasha Basu burns her face
- 'Dilwale' unveils new song
- Hrithik Roshan lauds Aamir's response to criticism
- Video: Hot uncensored kissing scene of James Bond's Spectre
- Veteran actor Jeetendra shares secret of his love life
- No Parineeti Chopra is not nude!
- Argentinian filmmaker wants Naseeruddin Shah in Tagore film
- I have started enjoying my work: Manoj Bajpayee
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
The Power Electronics and Control unit company has developed mobile application "MassPark"