- CSK spin their way to thumping win over Kings XI PunjabDeepika has something to worry aboutSee Bollywood sexy babes in nightwearPiku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistryBipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!Rare photos of B'day boy Varun DhawanKim Kardashian ready to be pregnantHere\'s why we call Tiger Shroff among best dancers of BollywoodWhich Bollywood star had slapped Varun Dhawan once?Vogue features first Transgender model Andreja Pejic
Playing her first match as world number one, India's Sania Mirza crashed out of the Porsch
Kangana Ranaut’s Mujra look in Rajjo revealed Last Updated : 06 Mar 2013 05:00:38 PM IST Kangana Ranaut turns mujrawali in Rajjo
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut’s first ever classical ‘Mujra’ look in her forthcoming flick Rajjo has been revealed.
Recently, the actress had shot her first-ever mujra song in director Vishwas Patil's Rajjo. In the movie, Kangana will be playing mujrawali.
Interestingly, Kangana underwent rigorous three years Kathak training for the song.
Fully clad in a black Ghaghra-Choli, she is looking extremely hot and attractive.
The song is composed by Uttam Singh while Ganesh Acharya has choreographed the song.
Meanwhile, Kangana clarifies that this particular song can’t be termed as item song because it is highly authentic and tribute to Gopi Krishna.
The movie Rajjo also stars Prakash Raj, Mahesh Manjrekar and new comer Paras Arora in key roles.
The movie is scheduled to hit the silver screens this year.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Deepika Padukone concerned about her personal shortcomings rather than professional ones.
- Akshay feels disheartened by Gajendra's suicide
- See Bollywood sexy babes in nightwear
- Piku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistry
- Lady Gaga to receive contemporary ‘Icon’ award
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!
- B-Town wishes Varun Dhawan on B'day
- Rare photos of B'day boy Varun Dhawan
- PICS:Kim Kardashian ready to be pregnant
An Islamic college in Melbourne city has banned its girl students from participating in ru
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,