- Arpita Khan's birthday at Barcelona, will Salman go?Top five Dancing Divas of Bollywood12-yr-old Nicole Barr is as intelligent as Albert Eintein and Stephen HawkingFloods create a havoc in Kolkata, in picsMumbai costliest city for travellersBeyonce suffers wardrobe malfunctionAishwarya coming back after 5-yearsKangana walks ramp for designer Manav GangwaniChina's chicken, lamb kebabs in DelhiSee Richa in de-glamourised avatar
Sporting legend Milkha Singh in Chandigarh on Sunday congratulated golfer Ranveer Singh Sa
Kangana Ranaut’s Mujra look in Rajjo revealed Last Updated : 06 Mar 2013 05:00:38 PM IST Kangana Ranaut turns mujrawali in Rajjo
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut’s first ever classical ‘Mujra’ look in her forthcoming flick Rajjo has been revealed.
Recently, the actress had shot her first-ever mujra song in director Vishwas Patil's Rajjo. In the movie, Kangana will be playing mujrawali.
Interestingly, Kangana underwent rigorous three years Kathak training for the song.
Fully clad in a black Ghaghra-Choli, she is looking extremely hot and attractive.
The song is composed by Uttam Singh while Ganesh Acharya has choreographed the song.
Meanwhile, Kangana clarifies that this particular song can’t be termed as item song because it is highly authentic and tribute to Gopi Krishna.
The movie Rajjo also stars Prakash Raj, Mahesh Manjrekar and new comer Paras Arora in key roles.
The movie is scheduled to hit the silver screens this year.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Arpita Khan, Salman Khan's darling sister is celebrating her birthday in Barcelona in styl
- Dhak Dhak girl launches her latest venture Madz
- Why Hrithik Roshan praised Freida Pinto so much?
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' launched
- Top five Dancing Divas of Bollywood
- YRF to debut on US TV now!
- Akshara Haasan to walk ramp for Bridal show
- Sonakshi excited for Dawood's sister role
- AIB now to spoof Bollywood party songs
12-year-old UK girl gets highest IQ test score of 162
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that