- Wedding album of Aishwarya Rai BachchanJukebox of \'The Shaukeens\' audio is out!Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversyWhy has Farha Khan upset Saroj KhanLisa Haydon suffering from dengueWhat next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racketReview in pics: Super NaniAamir Khan in Bigg Boss 8Shah Rukh\' Khan\'s fans beaten by police in KanpurHrithik Roshan avoids meeting Sussanne
Roger Federer kept up his hopes of finishing the year as world number one when he downed
Kangana Ranaut’s Mujra look in Rajjo revealed Last Updated : 06 Mar 2013 05:00:38 PM IST Kangana Ranaut turns mujrawali in Rajjo
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut’s first ever classical ‘Mujra’ look in her forthcoming flick Rajjo has been revealed.
Recently, the actress had shot her first-ever mujra song in director Vishwas Patil's Rajjo. In the movie, Kangana will be playing mujrawali.
Interestingly, Kangana underwent rigorous three years Kathak training for the song.
Fully clad in a black Ghaghra-Choli, she is looking extremely hot and attractive.
The song is composed by Uttam Singh while Ganesh Acharya has choreographed the song.
Meanwhile, Kangana clarifies that this particular song can’t be termed as item song because it is highly authentic and tribute to Gopi Krishna.
The movie Rajjo also stars Prakash Raj, Mahesh Manjrekar and new comer Paras Arora in key roles.
The movie is scheduled to hit the silver screens this year.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
See the wedding album of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan, inclusing mehnadi a
- New poster of 'Rang Rasiya' out now
- Jukebox of 'The Shaukeens' audio is out!
- Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversy
- Why has Farha Khan upset Saroj Khan
- Lisa Haydon suffering from dengue
- Paltrow praised estranged husband
- What next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racket
- When Deepika Padukone dated Upen Patel
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Handset maker Lava Friday launched a new series of Iris smartphones under the 'Fuel' brand