- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
Northern Ireland on Wednesday announced a 23-member football squad for the World Cup quali
Sensex opens 59 points down Last Updated : 04 Mar 2013 04:16:31 PM IST File photo
The BSE benchmark Sensex on Monday fell by over 59 points to 18,859.06 in early trade as funds and retail investors booked profits after recovery in the previous session amid a mixed trend in the Asian region.
The 30-share barometer, which gained 56.98 points in the previous session on Friday, moved down by 59.46 points, or 0.31 per cent, to 18,859.06, led by the weakness metals, capital goods, power and banking sector stocks.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty, moved down 22.50 points, or 0.39 per cent, to 5,697.20.
Brokers said besides profit-booking by speculators, a mixed trend at the Asian markets after US lawmakers failed to prevent the imposition of USD 85 billion in spending cuts that kicked in at the end of last week, influenced the sentiment.
In the Asian region, Nikkei at the Japan stock market, was trading 0.50 per cent higher, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index shed 1.02 per cent in early trade on Monday.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Academy Award-winning actor Christoph Waltz is in talks to star in filmmaker James Cameron
- Atif Aslam won't perform in Gurgaon
- B-town stars greet fans on Janmashtami
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement
- Shraddha, Sushant walks for at Malhotra at LFW
- Britney Spears biopic coming to TV soon
- Bollywood wishes Happy Janmashtami
- 'Remo' director to reunite with film's makers
- Bhavna Bhavnani abuses Salman Khan to sell her book
The world's largest natural pearl will be put on display in the Philippines soon, after th
If you are in awe of those early morning queues outside Apple Stores globally, hang on. Fr