- Watch Sunny Leone, Poonam celebrating HoliPICS:Why Sofia wants to see Hrithik Roshan naked?World\'s most complete Stegosaurus dinosaurBollywood\'s Bold BabesSonam Kapoor thanks fans for get well soon wishesHoli celebration across IndiaWatch Alia Bhatt\'s second homeNow Dilip Shanghvi is the richest IndianSpring collection for KidsPICS: Koalas killed in Australia due to starving
Saina Nehwal and H S Prannoy have reached second round of All England badminton champion
Sensex opens 59 points down Last Updated : 04 Mar 2013 04:16:31 PM IST File photo
The BSE benchmark Sensex on Monday fell by over 59 points to 18,859.06 in early trade as funds and retail investors booked profits after recovery in the previous session amid a mixed trend in the Asian region.
The 30-share barometer, which gained 56.98 points in the previous session on Friday, moved down by 59.46 points, or 0.31 per cent, to 18,859.06, led by the weakness metals, capital goods, power and banking sector stocks.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty, moved down 22.50 points, or 0.39 per cent, to 5,697.20.
Brokers said besides profit-booking by speculators, a mixed trend at the Asian markets after US lawmakers failed to prevent the imposition of USD 85 billion in spending cuts that kicked in at the end of last week, influenced the sentiment.
In the Asian region, Nikkei at the Japan stock market, was trading 0.50 per cent higher, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index shed 1.02 per cent in early trade on Monday.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
When Holi is round the corner, can anyone forget all-time hit Bollywood songs?
- Watch Sunny Leone, Poonam celebrating Holi
- PICS:Why Sofia wants to see Hrithik Roshan naked?
- Bollywood's Bold Babes
- Sonam Kapoor thanks fans for get well soon wishes
- Konkona plays pivotal role in film on Aarushi murder case
- Justin Bieber poses shirtless for magazine
- Watch Alia Bhatt's second home
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni's Wife Sakshi Tweets First Picture of Daughter Ziva
The world's most complete specimen of a Stegosaurus dinosaur dating back to 150 million ye
Motorola will bring the second generation of its affordable smartphone 'Moto E' to India o