- Salman Khan to marry Iulia VanturSpiritual way for the naughty onesSRK, Deepika at \'Kochadaiiyaan\' music launchRaagini Makkar wins IGT 5Relationship makes Deepika completePICS: Maria Sharapova\'s tips for men\'s tennisGauhar takes care of Kushal at hospitalTrending videos in IndiaSalman will donate spermWomen who matter in Indian politics
To lengthen careers, men's tennis should have three sets like women's feels Maria Sharapov
Sensex opens 59 points down Last Updated : 04 Mar 2013 04:16:31 PM IST File photo
The BSE benchmark Sensex on Monday fell by over 59 points to 18,859.06 in early trade as funds and retail investors booked profits after recovery in the previous session amid a mixed trend in the Asian region.
The 30-share barometer, which gained 56.98 points in the previous session on Friday, moved down by 59.46 points, or 0.31 per cent, to 18,859.06, led by the weakness metals, capital goods, power and banking sector stocks.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty, moved down 22.50 points, or 0.39 per cent, to 5,697.20.
Brokers said besides profit-booking by speculators, a mixed trend at the Asian markets after US lawmakers failed to prevent the imposition of USD 85 billion in spending cuts that kicked in at the end of last week, influenced the sentiment.
In the Asian region, Nikkei at the Japan stock market, was trading 0.50 per cent higher, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index shed 1.02 per cent in early trade on Monday.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley is coming back to the small screen in 'The Royals'. The sho
- How horrible these celebs look without makeup!!
- Salman Khan to marry Iulia Vantur
- My boyfriend doesn't allow me to shoot with other men: Shakira
- Madonna announces collaboration with Avicii
- Madhuri's acting made me feel I was on screen: Sampat Pal
- SRK, Deepika at 'Kochadaiiyaan' music launch
- Juhi Chawla's brother Bobby Chawla dies
- Raagini Makkar and Naadyog win 'India's Got Talent 5'
You must hae heard about the mating rituals of endemic species Albatross. But you never wa
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric