- Old album of Shahrukh and Gauri'Welcome Back' trailer launchedBehold the newly weds Mr and Mrs Shahid Kapoor!Mira Rajput is now Mrs Shahid KapoorSee Mira Rajput wearing floral jewelleryKnow all facts about MS DhoniIs Ranveer Singh a sex addict?Revealed:Shahid's marriage dressSee inside pics of Shahid\'s Kapoor\'s Sangeet ceremonyShahid\'s both moms and father pose together
Lionel Messi expresses his pain of losing the Copa America final after the football supers
Sensex opens 59 points down Last Updated : 04 Mar 2013 04:16:31 PM IST File photo
The BSE benchmark Sensex on Monday fell by over 59 points to 18,859.06 in early trade as funds and retail investors booked profits after recovery in the previous session amid a mixed trend in the Asian region.
The 30-share barometer, which gained 56.98 points in the previous session on Friday, moved down by 59.46 points, or 0.31 per cent, to 18,859.06, led by the weakness metals, capital goods, power and banking sector stocks.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty, moved down 22.50 points, or 0.39 per cent, to 5,697.20.
Brokers said besides profit-booking by speculators, a mixed trend at the Asian markets after US lawmakers failed to prevent the imposition of USD 85 billion in spending cuts that kicked in at the end of last week, influenced the sentiment.
In the Asian region, Nikkei at the Japan stock market, was trading 0.50 per cent higher, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index shed 1.02 per cent in early trade on Monday.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
See some real adorable pictures of the evergreen couple Shahrukh Khan and Gauri.
- 'Welcome Back' trailer launched
- Behold the newly weds Mr and Mrs Shahid Kapoor!
- Minissha Lamba marries longtime boyfriend Ryan Tham
- Actress Amanda Peterson dies at 43
- See Mira Rajput wearing floral jewellery
- Aamir Khan Productions looking for fresh female face
- Is Ranveer Singh a sex addict?
- Revealed:Shahid's marriage dress
A 26-year-old Canadian man was arrested after he flew high in the sky on a lawn chair atta
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe