- Shraddha Kapoor celebrates her birhtday with Varun DhawanRenault to launch LodgyThis is why everyone calls Alia Bhatt a fool?Giorgio Armani hits back at MadonnaShahrukh in Delhi for FanOMG! Why was Ranbir on his knees proposing to Deepika?Taraporevala Aquarium in Mumbai reopensAishwarya Rai\'s returns on Vogue India cover\'Dum Laga Ke Haisha\' will release internationally: AyushmannBollywood very hard to crack for me: Tina Desai
Michael Phelps might return to the pool for this year's World Championships.
Aditi Rao Hydari wants to do an item number Last Updated : 24 Feb 2013 12:40:47 PM IST File photo: Aditi Rao Hydari
After trying her hand at singing for her film 'London, Paris, New York', actress Aditi Rao Hydari says she is keen to do an item song in her next project.
The 'Murder 3' star, who is a trained classical dancer and began her career with dance-based Tamil film 'Sringaram', feels she is fit for raunchy dance numbers.
"I would love to do an item number. The song should be raunchy and it should have some 'desi' and fun beats. Since I am a trained classical dancer, I will be able to do justice to it. I have never been vocal about my singing abilities but I am always ready to present my dancing skills," Aditi reporters.
In her last outing, Vishesh Bhatt's 'Murder 3', she opted for the role of vivacious Rashmi because she wanted to be a part of thriller.
"I feel lucky to have been a part of the film. I love my character because it celebrates life. It is a very strong character and being a part of Bhatt's production is a dream come true. When Vishesh offered me the role, I could not believe it," she said.
Having begun her career in Bollywood with a small role in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's 'Delhi 6', Aditi proved herself with films like 'Yeh Saali Zindagi', 'Rockstar' and 'London, Paris, New York'. She feels that she is a dark horse in the industry.
"I didn't have any godfather in the industry and had to prove myself with each film. I didn't get that great a launch as an actress but slowly and steadily I made my presence felt in the industry. I feel I am the dark horse in this race," she said.
The actress will be seen next in Akshay Kumar-starrer 'Naam Hai Boss', which is the remake of Malayalam hit 'Pokkiri Raja'.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shraddha Kapoor turned a year older on March 3rd and and was looking like the super cute b
- Bollywood criticises ban on beef in Maharashtra
- This is why everyone calls Alia Bhatt a fool?
- Giorgio Armani hits back at Madonna
- L Subramaniam, Roshan Kumari receive Hafiz Ali Khan Award
- TV host Sara Gilbert welcomes baby
- PICS:Shahrukh in Delhi for Fan
- OMG! Why was Ranbir on his knees proposing to Deepika?
- Aishwarya Rai's returns on Vogue India cover
Elizabeth "Betty" McIntosh, an American spy girl who was stationed in India for a few yea
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w