- Varun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fansI love shooting in New York: Priyanka ChopraWhy MS Dhoni biopic grosses 200 croreUnseen pics of Sunny DeolWhy SRK said he will miss Anushka SharmaAish oozes oomph sitting on Ranbir Kapoor's lap
National level Kabbadi player Rohit Chillar was arrested from Mumbai on Friday, three days
Aditi Rao Hydari wants to do an item number Last Updated : 24 Feb 2013 12:40:47 PM IST File photo: Aditi Rao Hydari
After trying her hand at singing for her film 'London, Paris, New York', actress Aditi Rao Hydari says she is keen to do an item song in her next project.
The 'Murder 3' star, who is a trained classical dancer and began her career with dance-based Tamil film 'Sringaram', feels she is fit for raunchy dance numbers.
"I would love to do an item number. The song should be raunchy and it should have some 'desi' and fun beats. Since I am a trained classical dancer, I will be able to do justice to it. I have never been vocal about my singing abilities but I am always ready to present my dancing skills," Aditi reporters.
In her last outing, Vishesh Bhatt's 'Murder 3', she opted for the role of vivacious Rashmi because she wanted to be a part of thriller.
"I feel lucky to have been a part of the film. I love my character because it celebrates life. It is a very strong character and being a part of Bhatt's production is a dream come true. When Vishesh offered me the role, I could not believe it," she said.
Having begun her career in Bollywood with a small role in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's 'Delhi 6', Aditi proved herself with films like 'Yeh Saali Zindagi', 'Rockstar' and 'London, Paris, New York'. She feels that she is a dark horse in the industry.
"I didn't have any godfather in the industry and had to prove myself with each film. I didn't get that great a launch as an actress but slowly and steadily I made my presence felt in the industry. I feel I am the dark horse in this race," she said.
The actress will be seen next in Akshay Kumar-starrer 'Naam Hai Boss', which is the remake of Malayalam hit 'Pokkiri Raja'.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Tom Cruise has arrived at a stage in his career where his handsome personality needs to be
- Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'
- Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healed
- 5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHM
- Ranveer Singh likely to replace Salman Khan
- Diva's Karwa Chauth 2016
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
- Mukesh Bhatt meets Rajnath Singh for safe release of 'Ae Dil...'
- Dangal trailer brings back the 'Chak De India' effect
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel