- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees BazmeeHappy with \'Phantom\' response, says SaifKangana is content being singleHot cover girls of September 2015Sonam is hot, says HrithikI have beautiful relationship with Akshay: John AbrahamSonam impressed by Hrithik\'s humilityParineeti's hot photoshoot for 'The Juice'It is Confirmed now that Rani Mukerji is pregnantNana Patekar\'s temper is justified: John Abraham
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
Aditi Rao Hydari wants to do an item number Last Updated : 24 Feb 2013 12:40:47 PM IST File photo: Aditi Rao Hydari
After trying her hand at singing for her film 'London, Paris, New York', actress Aditi Rao Hydari says she is keen to do an item song in her next project.
The 'Murder 3' star, who is a trained classical dancer and began her career with dance-based Tamil film 'Sringaram', feels she is fit for raunchy dance numbers.
"I would love to do an item number. The song should be raunchy and it should have some 'desi' and fun beats. Since I am a trained classical dancer, I will be able to do justice to it. I have never been vocal about my singing abilities but I am always ready to present my dancing skills," Aditi reporters.
In her last outing, Vishesh Bhatt's 'Murder 3', she opted for the role of vivacious Rashmi because she wanted to be a part of thriller.
"I feel lucky to have been a part of the film. I love my character because it celebrates life. It is a very strong character and being a part of Bhatt's production is a dream come true. When Vishesh offered me the role, I could not believe it," she said.
Having begun her career in Bollywood with a small role in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's 'Delhi 6', Aditi proved herself with films like 'Yeh Saali Zindagi', 'Rockstar' and 'London, Paris, New York'. She feels that she is a dark horse in the industry.
"I didn't have any godfather in the industry and had to prove myself with each film. I didn't get that great a launch as an actress but slowly and steadily I made my presence felt in the industry. I feel I am the dark horse in this race," she said.
The actress will be seen next in Akshay Kumar-starrer 'Naam Hai Boss', which is the remake of Malayalam hit 'Pokkiri Raja'.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Nation on Saturday celebrate 'Janmashtami', the birth of Lord Krishna with full traditiona
- Aadesh's last rites to be held on Saturday
- Not worried about getting typecast: Tahir Bhasin
- Rishi celebrates birthday with Ranbir, Neetu
- Aadesh Shrivastava critical, doctors stop chemo
- 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2' trailer released: Watch now
- SRK reaches 15m fan following on Twitter
- Like to work with Sonam: Hrithik
- John doesn't blame Nana Patekar for short temper
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.