- Twitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in publicWhy Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?Was BCCI right in banning WAGS from meeting their spouses?Is Anushka the real reason for India losing the semi finals?Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!Navratra day7: How to pray for Goddess KalratriDisclosed: What are Anushka and Virat doing secretly in Australia?Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
Aditi Rao Hydari wants to do an item number Last Updated : 24 Feb 2013 12:40:47 PM IST File photo: Aditi Rao Hydari
After trying her hand at singing for her film 'London, Paris, New York', actress Aditi Rao Hydari says she is keen to do an item song in her next project.
The 'Murder 3' star, who is a trained classical dancer and began her career with dance-based Tamil film 'Sringaram', feels she is fit for raunchy dance numbers.
"I would love to do an item number. The song should be raunchy and it should have some 'desi' and fun beats. Since I am a trained classical dancer, I will be able to do justice to it. I have never been vocal about my singing abilities but I am always ready to present my dancing skills," Aditi reporters.
In her last outing, Vishesh Bhatt's 'Murder 3', she opted for the role of vivacious Rashmi because she wanted to be a part of thriller.
"I feel lucky to have been a part of the film. I love my character because it celebrates life. It is a very strong character and being a part of Bhatt's production is a dream come true. When Vishesh offered me the role, I could not believe it," she said.
Having begun her career in Bollywood with a small role in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's 'Delhi 6', Aditi proved herself with films like 'Yeh Saali Zindagi', 'Rockstar' and 'London, Paris, New York'. She feels that she is a dark horse in the industry.
"I didn't have any godfather in the industry and had to prove myself with each film. I didn't get that great a launch as an actress but slowly and steadily I made my presence felt in the industry. I feel I am the dark horse in this race," she said.
The actress will be seen next in Akshay Kumar-starrer 'Naam Hai Boss', which is the remake of Malayalam hit 'Pokkiri Raja'.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has decided to dye her hair black again just in time for th
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
- Pics: seven hot kisses of Ranbir-Anushka in Bombay Velvet
- PICS:Nargis Fakhri looks Stunning in AsiaSpa cover
- Sidharth, Alia in 'Kapoor and Sons'
- Sunny Leone feels India is not a sex-starved country, but why?
- I am so so happy: Shahid on big win for 'Haider'
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.