- Unknown facts about Shahid KapoorPriyanka Chopra to attend 2017 OscarsSelect right jewellery for wedding functionsPlastic surgery goes wrong for Ayesha TakiaMy scenes in 'Rangoon' were cut: Kangana RanautA fasting diet may help to reverse diabetes'Rangoon': An impressively immersive filmMahashivaratri Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'This is what Kareena expects from Rangoon
T. Gopi and Monika Athare won the second edition of IDBI Federal Life Insurance New Delhi
Aditi Rao Hydari wants to do an item number Last Updated : 24 Feb 2013 12:40:47 PM IST File photo: Aditi Rao Hydari
After trying her hand at singing for her film 'London, Paris, New York', actress Aditi Rao Hydari says she is keen to do an item song in her next project.
The 'Murder 3' star, who is a trained classical dancer and began her career with dance-based Tamil film 'Sringaram', feels she is fit for raunchy dance numbers.
"I would love to do an item number. The song should be raunchy and it should have some 'desi' and fun beats. Since I am a trained classical dancer, I will be able to do justice to it. I have never been vocal about my singing abilities but I am always ready to present my dancing skills," Aditi reporters.
In her last outing, Vishesh Bhatt's 'Murder 3', she opted for the role of vivacious Rashmi because she wanted to be a part of thriller.
"I feel lucky to have been a part of the film. I love my character because it celebrates life. It is a very strong character and being a part of Bhatt's production is a dream come true. When Vishesh offered me the role, I could not believe it," she said.
Having begun her career in Bollywood with a small role in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's 'Delhi 6', Aditi proved herself with films like 'Yeh Saali Zindagi', 'Rockstar' and 'London, Paris, New York'. She feels that she is a dark horse in the industry.
"I didn't have any godfather in the industry and had to prove myself with each film. I didn't get that great a launch as an actress but slowly and steadily I made my presence felt in the industry. I feel I am the dark horse in this race," she said.
The actress will be seen next in Akshay Kumar-starrer 'Naam Hai Boss', which is the remake of Malayalam hit 'Pokkiri Raja'.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Taapsee Pannu says watching her 2016 film "Pink" with President Pranab Mukherjee h
- Kabir Khan slams CBFC for refusing certificate to 'Lipstick...'
- Unknown facts about Shahid Kapoor
- Priyanka Chopra to attend 2017 Oscars
- Big B, Taapsee to watch 'Pink' with President
- Plastic surgery goes wrong for Ayesha Takia
- My scenes in 'Rangoon' were cut: Kangana Ranaut
- Hrithik would love to dance with 500 kg Egyptian woman
- Film Review: Mona Darling: There is something eerie, edgy about it
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Number of Facebook users across the globe were locked out of their accounts due to an erro