- PICS: Holi special photo shootThe sex-siren Poonam Pandey turns 23Movie \'W\' gets wild with smooch scenesPICS of Karachi fashion showWhen Deepika cried bitterlyPICS : Sush eyeing comebackSalman wants kids but not the motherHot n spicy news of sporting worldTop 5 haunted places in IndiaKangana’s look in ‘Revolver Rani’, view pics
The Women's Tennis Association, which has turned to Asia to grow its sport, is unclear how
Aditi Rao Hydari wants to do an item number Last Updated : 24 Feb 2013 12:40:47 PM IST File photo: Aditi Rao Hydari
After trying her hand at singing for her film 'London, Paris, New York', actress Aditi Rao Hydari says she is keen to do an item song in her next project.
The 'Murder 3' star, who is a trained classical dancer and began her career with dance-based Tamil film 'Sringaram', feels she is fit for raunchy dance numbers.
"I would love to do an item number. The song should be raunchy and it should have some 'desi' and fun beats. Since I am a trained classical dancer, I will be able to do justice to it. I have never been vocal about my singing abilities but I am always ready to present my dancing skills," Aditi reporters.
In her last outing, Vishesh Bhatt's 'Murder 3', she opted for the role of vivacious Rashmi because she wanted to be a part of thriller.
"I feel lucky to have been a part of the film. I love my character because it celebrates life. It is a very strong character and being a part of Bhatt's production is a dream come true. When Vishesh offered me the role, I could not believe it," she said.
Having begun her career in Bollywood with a small role in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's 'Delhi 6', Aditi proved herself with films like 'Yeh Saali Zindagi', 'Rockstar' and 'London, Paris, New York'. She feels that she is a dark horse in the industry.
"I didn't have any godfather in the industry and had to prove myself with each film. I didn't get that great a launch as an actress but slowly and steadily I made my presence felt in the industry. I feel I am the dark horse in this race," she said.
The actress will be seen next in Akshay Kumar-starrer 'Naam Hai Boss', which is the remake of Malayalam hit 'Pokkiri Raja'.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Television actor Shefali Sharma during the special Holi episode shoot of Colors TV Channel
- The sex-siren Poonam Pandey turns 23
- Aamir praises, Deepika jealous of Kanagana
- Movie 'W' gets wild with smooch scenes
- Shahrukh's son and Big B's granddaughter friends
- Wishing Poonam Pandey ‘Happy Birthday’, view pics
- When Deepika cried bitterly
- PICS : Sush eyeing comeback
- Focus on Sonam's bikini scene in film disappointing: Director
Whether you believe in ghosts and spirits or not, there are people who have had spooky exp
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.