- Aamir Khan, McKellen discuss Shakespeare at MAMI Film Club launchYes, Virat Kohli and Anushka are backSee Sofia Hayat before she became a nunMedia has dishonoured Iulia: SalmanAyutthaya: Once a flourishing temple citySushmita celebrates 22 years of her Miss Universe winKangana Ranaut attends VERO MODA store launch, unveils new lineHot picks in accessories section this summerTransform your look with different capes this season!Mallika Sherawat's selfie moment with Mads Mikkelsen
FIFA's acting secretary general, the German-Swiss Markus Kattner, was dismissed with immed
‘Kai Po Che’ movie review: A brilliant story of three buddies Last Updated : 21 Feb 2013 06:11:24 PM IST 'Kai Po Che' movie cast Sushant Singh Rajput, Abhishek Kapoor, Amith Sadh and Chetan Bhagat posing for a picture in New Delhi.
After success of Bollywood flicks like Dil Chahta Hai, Rang De Basanti, 3 Idiots, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (all based on good buddies), another movie Kai Po Che is all set to hit the screens on February 22.
Based on Chetan Bhagat’s novel 3 mistakes of my life, the movie Kai Po Che stars Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh, Raj Kumar Yadav, Amrita Puri in lead characters.
Director Abhishek Kapoor has done brilliant job with the script to adapt the novel on celluloid.
First thing first, the movie Kai Po Che (a traditional term used while kite festival in Gujarat when some one cuts others kite) is must watch for all and it deserves four star ratings for script, acting and cinematography.
TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput is also making big screen debut with this movie.
The move is set against the backdrop of Ahmedabad, displays the old stories of good three friends, who battled out to fulfill their dreams. So what is new and different in Kai Po Che’s story? It is obvious question.
Despite being old plot of three friends, Kai Po Che presents a fresh drama set in the backdrop of Gujarat riots (2002) and Gujarat earthquake (2012).
The story of the film revolves around, three good friends Ishaan (Sushant Singh Rajput), Omi (Amit Sadh) and Govind (Raj Kumar Yadav).
The movie displays an extraordinary test of relationship when the situation takes U-turn post Godhra riots in the state.
Movie starts with Govind, who wants run a talent hunt agency by finding best sportsperson while Ishaan works as a coach of local cricket. Omi, who belongs to a Hindu priest family, joins his mama’s political party to contest local election.
The first half of the movie displays close friendship between trio. The movie gets pace in the second half when the city witnesses bloodiest Hindu-Muslim riots after massive earthquake.
These two incidents have worked as catalyst in the film. The real struggle to save their friendship begins post riots. The movie also displays how they fight their inner demons.
Sushant, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amit Sadh have shown maturity in their performance.
The detailed ‘Kai Po Che’ review will be published after its release.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan and veteran British actor Ian McKellen discussed the work a
- This is how Ranbir will seduce Aishwarya in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Yes, Virat Kohli and Anushka are back
- See Sofia Hayat before she became a nun
- Media has dishonoured Iulia: Salman
- Sushmita celebrates 22 years of her Miss Universe win
- Kangana Ranaut attends VERO MODA store launch, unveils new line
- Ayushmann tries Chaplin-inspired look for 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'
- Big B 'nervous' about singing in 'TE3N'
While playing with your pooch at home helps evoke love and compassion in you, researchers
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
Video: Man showed private parts in bus beaten by women
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Coolpad on Friday launched a new smartphone that comes wit