- 'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016Olympics: India clubbed with Germany in hockey Pool BKamal Haasan to revive Balram Naidu characterSunita Williams, team to ensure safe cargo flights to ISSPreity Zinta to host reception in MumbaiBipasha Basu mehendi ceremony detailsSussanne supports Hrithik on 'intimate' photo leakMake your attire funky with different neck piecesApple sales fall after 13 years
) Indian boxing sensation Vijender Singh has promised his fans another big knockout win wh
‘Kai Po Che’ movie review: A brilliant story of three buddies Last Updated : 21 Feb 2013 06:11:24 PM IST 'Kai Po Che' movie cast Sushant Singh Rajput, Abhishek Kapoor, Amith Sadh and Chetan Bhagat posing for a picture in New Delhi.
After success of Bollywood flicks like Dil Chahta Hai, Rang De Basanti, 3 Idiots, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (all based on good buddies), another movie Kai Po Che is all set to hit the screens on February 22.
Based on Chetan Bhagat’s novel 3 mistakes of my life, the movie Kai Po Che stars Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh, Raj Kumar Yadav, Amrita Puri in lead characters.
Director Abhishek Kapoor has done brilliant job with the script to adapt the novel on celluloid.
First thing first, the movie Kai Po Che (a traditional term used while kite festival in Gujarat when some one cuts others kite) is must watch for all and it deserves four star ratings for script, acting and cinematography.
TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput is also making big screen debut with this movie.
The move is set against the backdrop of Ahmedabad, displays the old stories of good three friends, who battled out to fulfill their dreams. So what is new and different in Kai Po Che’s story? It is obvious question.
Despite being old plot of three friends, Kai Po Che presents a fresh drama set in the backdrop of Gujarat riots (2002) and Gujarat earthquake (2012).
The story of the film revolves around, three good friends Ishaan (Sushant Singh Rajput), Omi (Amit Sadh) and Govind (Raj Kumar Yadav).
The movie displays an extraordinary test of relationship when the situation takes U-turn post Godhra riots in the state.
Movie starts with Govind, who wants run a talent hunt agency by finding best sportsperson while Ishaan works as a coach of local cricket. Omi, who belongs to a Hindu priest family, joins his mama’s political party to contest local election.
The first half of the movie displays close friendship between trio. The movie gets pace in the second half when the city witnesses bloodiest Hindu-Muslim riots after massive earthquake.
These two incidents have worked as catalyst in the film. The real struggle to save their friendship begins post riots. The movie also displays how they fight their inner demons.
Sushant, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amit Sadh have shown maturity in their performance.
The detailed ‘Kai Po Che’ review will be published after its release.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
How does one describe, let alone cinematically circumscribe, the life of an unvarnished ge
- 'Mother's Day': A light-hearted celebration.
- Unfair to call me 'arrogant' for supporting Salman: Salim Khan
- 'Make In India' most important initiative by Modi: SRK
- Neetu Chandra writes open letter to Alia Bhatt, Chaubey
- Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016
- For outsiders, Bollywood is a huge gamble: Actor Swara Bhaskar
- Kamal Haasan to revive Balram Naidu character
- Preity Zinta to host reception in Mumbai
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Gone are the days when laptops were marketed as fastest, smartest, biggest or best on the