- Spiritual way for the naughty onesSRK, Deepika at \'Kochadaiiyaan\' music launchRaagini Makkar wins IGT 5Relationship makes Deepika completePICS: Maria Sharapova\'s tips for men\'s tennisGauhar takes care of Kushal at hospitalTrending videos in IndiaSalman will donate spermWomen who matter in Indian politicsMiley and Katy catfight after kiss
To lengthen careers, men's tennis should have three sets like women's feels Maria Sharapov
‘Kai Po Che’ movie review: A brilliant story of three buddies Last Updated : 21 Feb 2013 06:11:24 PM IST 'Kai Po Che' movie cast Sushant Singh Rajput, Abhishek Kapoor, Amith Sadh and Chetan Bhagat posing for a picture in New Delhi.
After success of Bollywood flicks like Dil Chahta Hai, Rang De Basanti, 3 Idiots, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (all based on good buddies), another movie Kai Po Che is all set to hit the screens on February 22.
Based on Chetan Bhagat’s novel 3 mistakes of my life, the movie Kai Po Che stars Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh, Raj Kumar Yadav, Amrita Puri in lead characters.
Director Abhishek Kapoor has done brilliant job with the script to adapt the novel on celluloid.
First thing first, the movie Kai Po Che (a traditional term used while kite festival in Gujarat when some one cuts others kite) is must watch for all and it deserves four star ratings for script, acting and cinematography.
TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput is also making big screen debut with this movie.
The move is set against the backdrop of Ahmedabad, displays the old stories of good three friends, who battled out to fulfill their dreams. So what is new and different in Kai Po Che’s story? It is obvious question.
Despite being old plot of three friends, Kai Po Che presents a fresh drama set in the backdrop of Gujarat riots (2002) and Gujarat earthquake (2012).
The story of the film revolves around, three good friends Ishaan (Sushant Singh Rajput), Omi (Amit Sadh) and Govind (Raj Kumar Yadav).
The movie displays an extraordinary test of relationship when the situation takes U-turn post Godhra riots in the state.
Movie starts with Govind, who wants run a talent hunt agency by finding best sportsperson while Ishaan works as a coach of local cricket. Omi, who belongs to a Hindu priest family, joins his mama’s political party to contest local election.
The first half of the movie displays close friendship between trio. The movie gets pace in the second half when the city witnesses bloodiest Hindu-Muslim riots after massive earthquake.
These two incidents have worked as catalyst in the film. The real struggle to save their friendship begins post riots. The movie also displays how they fight their inner demons.
Sushant, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amit Sadh have shown maturity in their performance.
The detailed ‘Kai Po Che’ review will be published after its release.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Pop star Shakira has revealed that her partner Gerard Pique no longer allows her to film
- Madonna announces collaboration with Avicii
- Madhuri's acting made me feel I was on screen: Sampat Pal
- SRK, Deepika at 'Kochadaiiyaan' music launch
- Juhi Chawla's brother Bobby Chawla dies
- Raagini Makkar and Naadyog win 'India's Got Talent 5'
- Relationship makes Deepika complete
- Video: Sunny Leone shoots for 'Orgasm' scene
- Gauhar takes care of Kushal at hospital
You must hae heard about the mating rituals of endemic species Albatross. But you never wa
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric