- Me and Hrithik were not holidaying together: SussanneKareena shoots first ad post pregnancy newsFawad, Deepika turn muse for Manish MalhotraHockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes awayB'Day Special: Controversial Shweta Basu is Naseeruddin Shah's co star in Inter..Facebook,Twitter, Bigg Boss, Mumbai Blast, Tsunami turning 10 this year.When I was 13: Rahul Bose takes celebs down memory laneSocial media trolls don't affect me anymore: Anushka SharmaI'm one of the rare breed of directors: Nishikant KamatDeepika wishes 'kindest, generous' Vin Diesel on birthday
Launching the Reliance Foundation Youth Sports initiative, Prime Minister Narendra Modi ur
‘Kai Po Che’ movie review: A brilliant story of three buddies Last Updated : 21 Feb 2013 06:11:24 PM IST 'Kai Po Che' movie cast Sushant Singh Rajput, Abhishek Kapoor, Amith Sadh and Chetan Bhagat posing for a picture in New Delhi.
After success of Bollywood flicks like Dil Chahta Hai, Rang De Basanti, 3 Idiots, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (all based on good buddies), another movie Kai Po Che is all set to hit the screens on February 22.
Based on Chetan Bhagat’s novel 3 mistakes of my life, the movie Kai Po Che stars Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh, Raj Kumar Yadav, Amrita Puri in lead characters.
Director Abhishek Kapoor has done brilliant job with the script to adapt the novel on celluloid.
First thing first, the movie Kai Po Che (a traditional term used while kite festival in Gujarat when some one cuts others kite) is must watch for all and it deserves four star ratings for script, acting and cinematography.
TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput is also making big screen debut with this movie.
The move is set against the backdrop of Ahmedabad, displays the old stories of good three friends, who battled out to fulfill their dreams. So what is new and different in Kai Po Che’s story? It is obvious question.
Despite being old plot of three friends, Kai Po Che presents a fresh drama set in the backdrop of Gujarat riots (2002) and Gujarat earthquake (2012).
The story of the film revolves around, three good friends Ishaan (Sushant Singh Rajput), Omi (Amit Sadh) and Govind (Raj Kumar Yadav).
The movie displays an extraordinary test of relationship when the situation takes U-turn post Godhra riots in the state.
Movie starts with Govind, who wants run a talent hunt agency by finding best sportsperson while Ishaan works as a coach of local cricket. Omi, who belongs to a Hindu priest family, joins his mama’s political party to contest local election.
The first half of the movie displays close friendship between trio. The movie gets pace in the second half when the city witnesses bloodiest Hindu-Muslim riots after massive earthquake.
These two incidents have worked as catalyst in the film. The real struggle to save their friendship begins post riots. The movie also displays how they fight their inner demons.
Sushant, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amit Sadh have shown maturity in their performance.
The detailed ‘Kai Po Che’ review will be published after its release.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Rajinikanth's "Kabali" has grossed over Rs 40 crore at the Indian box office, be
- Shyam Kaushal choreographs action scene for 'Kaabil'
- Vijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
- Rukmini Vijayakumar joins Mani Ratnam's 'Kaatru Veliyidai'
- 'Why no plus-size models in India?'
- Nagarjuna turns singer for 'Nirmala Convent'
- Yami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016
- When Divya Khosla Kumar felt like a bride all over again
- Qandeel's brother undergoes polygraph test
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i