- Turn to tea tree oil for glowing skinBig B is hopeful, things will change post 'Pink'Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forgetBeing a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena TandonHow R Ashwin charted course for India's victory in Kanpur TestI've lived an unpredictable life: Nimrat KaurKatrina shares her look from 'Jagga Jasoos'I fear getting complacent in showbiz: Kalki KoechlinDance respected and accepted as career option today: Geeta Kapur
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday congratulated Indian medallists at the recently-hel
Tom Cruise visits Indian restaurant Last Updated : 18 Feb 2013 08:54:21 PM IST File photo of Hollywood star Tom Cruise.
Hollywood star Tom Cruise's visit to an Indian restaurant in Hertfordshire, where he ordered chicken tikka masala, has been turned into a film.
The 50-year-old actor visited Veer Dhara last August while he was shooting 'All You Need Is Kill' at the Leavesden Studios.
Tom Cruise's Indian restaurant visit made into movie:
Cruise ordered lobster and chicken tikka masala when he and eight companions visited the eatery in St Albans, reported online media.
A friend settled the bill after the restaurant told Cruise it did not accept American Express.
A video about his curry night has been entered into the inaugural St Albans Film Festival's short-film competition.
"Everyone in the film is wearing a Tom Cruise mask. It's very funny," festival director Leoni Kibbey said.
Kibbey said the festival, which runs from March 8-10, showcases the county's historic links with the film industry.
Director Stanley Kubrick lived in the St Albans area, film pioneer Arthur Melbourne-Cooper was born in St Albans and the Pinewood and Elstree studios are nearby.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Neeraj Pandey plans to head out for a "long break" just two days before his latest 'baby',
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forget
- Being a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena Tandon
- Kailash Kher's latest video for Swachh Bharat!
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Salman gets inspired from Indiana Jones
- I've lived an unpredictable life: Nimrat Kaur
- Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
With a focus on tech-savvy consumers who need compact machines with on-the-go printing f