- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
Badminton Association of India (BAI) president Akhilesh Das Gupta on Saturday welcomed Pri
Tom Cruise visits Indian restaurant Last Updated : 18 Feb 2013 08:54:21 PM IST File photo of Hollywood star Tom Cruise.
Hollywood star Tom Cruise's visit to an Indian restaurant in Hertfordshire, where he ordered chicken tikka masala, has been turned into a film.
The 50-year-old actor visited Veer Dhara last August while he was shooting 'All You Need Is Kill' at the Leavesden Studios.
Tom Cruise's Indian restaurant visit made into movie:
Cruise ordered lobster and chicken tikka masala when he and eight companions visited the eatery in St Albans, reported online media.
A friend settled the bill after the restaurant told Cruise it did not accept American Express.
A video about his curry night has been entered into the inaugural St Albans Film Festival's short-film competition.
"Everyone in the film is wearing a Tom Cruise mask. It's very funny," festival director Leoni Kibbey said.
Kibbey said the festival, which runs from March 8-10, showcases the county's historic links with the film industry.
Director Stanley Kubrick lived in the St Albans area, film pioneer Arthur Melbourne-Cooper was born in St Albans and the Pinewood and Elstree studios are nearby.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shantanu and Nikhil showcased a separate line of menswear and women's wear at the ongoing
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Cara Delevingne goes bottomless to raise awareness about cancer
- Construction worker dies on 'Blade Runner' sequel set
- Don't want quick success: Sayani Gupta
- Nowadays commercial films are cliched: Shoojit Sircar
- Industry has changed, but not my life: Dolly
- Salman to don astronaut look for show promo
- Jaya Prada in UP Film Council with cabinet rank
A 53-year-old woman was killed while descending a 3,000-feet mountain after her husband u
US tech giant Apple is planning to remove the physical Touch ID button below the screen an