- Bollywood stars and their tattoosNimmi was afraid of kissing and intimate scenesBollywood celebrities' lunchboxForthcoming films of B\'Town divasIn Pics: Bollywood\'s top 10 boy toysMonkeys do mathsSecret marriages in BollywoodTiger Shroff and Kriti’s maiden lip-lock, view picsMeet hot IPL host Archana VijayaList of films based on Chetan Bhagat\'s books
With the World Cup just round the corner, Indian men's hockey team chief coach Terry Wals
Tom Cruise visits Indian restaurant Last Updated : 18 Feb 2013 08:54:21 PM IST File photo of Hollywood star Tom Cruise.
Hollywood star Tom Cruise's visit to an Indian restaurant in Hertfordshire, where he ordered chicken tikka masala, has been turned into a film.
The 50-year-old actor visited Veer Dhara last August while he was shooting 'All You Need Is Kill' at the Leavesden Studios.
Tom Cruise's Indian restaurant visit made into movie:
Cruise ordered lobster and chicken tikka masala when he and eight companions visited the eatery in St Albans, reported online media.
A friend settled the bill after the restaurant told Cruise it did not accept American Express.
A video about his curry night has been entered into the inaugural St Albans Film Festival's short-film competition.
"Everyone in the film is wearing a Tom Cruise mask. It's very funny," festival director Leoni Kibbey said.
Kibbey said the festival, which runs from March 8-10, showcases the county's historic links with the film industry.
Director Stanley Kubrick lived in the St Albans area, film pioneer Arthur Melbourne-Cooper was born in St Albans and the Pinewood and Elstree studios are nearby.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After actress Rani Mukerji made an official announcement of her and filmmaker Aditya Chopr
- Bollywood stars and their tattoos
- Nimmi was afraid of kissing and intimate scenes
- Bollywood celebrities' lunchbox
- Forthcoming films of B'Town divas
- In Pics: Bollywood's top 10 boy toys
- Secret marriages in Bollywood
- Tiger Shroff and Kriti’s maiden lip-lock, view pics
- List of films based on Chetan Bhagat's books
Monkeys doing simple mathematics, that's quite funny.
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood