- Andamans gets a leg-up to showcase heritageFIRST LOOK: Varun, Alia in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'Care for your hair in simple steps this summer!Uttarakhand turns to trekking to boost tourist footfalls'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: SurveySteps to buy sunglassesGo the foreign way while munching French friesBaaghi collects 35 crores in opening weekendBipasha shares her 'monkey wedding' picsBig B gets inspiration from fans' love
Tennis fans in the country have much to rejoice for as Sania Mirza's journey to the numer
Tom Cruise visits Indian restaurant Last Updated : 18 Feb 2013 08:54:21 PM IST File photo of Hollywood star Tom Cruise.
Hollywood star Tom Cruise's visit to an Indian restaurant in Hertfordshire, where he ordered chicken tikka masala, has been turned into a film.
The 50-year-old actor visited Veer Dhara last August while he was shooting 'All You Need Is Kill' at the Leavesden Studios.
Tom Cruise's Indian restaurant visit made into movie:
Cruise ordered lobster and chicken tikka masala when he and eight companions visited the eatery in St Albans, reported online media.
A friend settled the bill after the restaurant told Cruise it did not accept American Express.
A video about his curry night has been entered into the inaugural St Albans Film Festival's short-film competition.
"Everyone in the film is wearing a Tom Cruise mask. It's very funny," festival director Leoni Kibbey said.
Kibbey said the festival, which runs from March 8-10, showcases the county's historic links with the film industry.
Director Stanley Kubrick lived in the St Albans area, film pioneer Arthur Melbourne-Cooper was born in St Albans and the Pinewood and Elstree studios are nearby.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who has been honoured with the Best Actor Award at the 63rd Nat
- Big B, Kangana, Kalki, Kabir, Bhansali at their best in awards function
- Evans, Downey Jr helped Holland in justifying Spiderma
- Randeep chained himself for 'Sarbjit'
- Want my fan base to increase in South: Huma
- See what Bips made Karan do post wedding
- FIRST LOOK: Varun, Alia in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'
- Actor Leonardo DiCaprio joins advisory board of Ecuador
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
There are nearly one trillion species on the Earth while 99.999 percent of species still r
Sony India on Monday launched a new portable wireless speaker for music aficionados in Ind