- Ajay feels Drishyam cannot do 150 crore businessSonam Kapoor has 7 million Twitter followersFreida Pinto to be a guest star on \'The Mindy Project\'Radhika Apte - The lucky girlSalman\'s tweets on Yakub Menon were misinterpreted: PulkitWhat inspires Milind to make his 50th birthday remarkable?Is Kim Kardashian faking her baby bump?Unknown facts about Sanjay DuttKapil Sharma performs for fans in HamiltonKnow who Huma Qureshi attributes her success to?
The Indian sports fraternity joined the nation in mourning the death of former President A
Tom Cruise visits Indian restaurant Last Updated : 18 Feb 2013 08:54:21 PM IST File photo of Hollywood star Tom Cruise.
Hollywood star Tom Cruise's visit to an Indian restaurant in Hertfordshire, where he ordered chicken tikka masala, has been turned into a film.
The 50-year-old actor visited Veer Dhara last August while he was shooting 'All You Need Is Kill' at the Leavesden Studios.
Tom Cruise's Indian restaurant visit made into movie:
Cruise ordered lobster and chicken tikka masala when he and eight companions visited the eatery in St Albans, reported online media.
A friend settled the bill after the restaurant told Cruise it did not accept American Express.
A video about his curry night has been entered into the inaugural St Albans Film Festival's short-film competition.
"Everyone in the film is wearing a Tom Cruise mask. It's very funny," festival director Leoni Kibbey said.
Kibbey said the festival, which runs from March 8-10, showcases the county's historic links with the film industry.
Director Stanley Kubrick lived in the St Albans area, film pioneer Arthur Melbourne-Cooper was born in St Albans and the Pinewood and Elstree studios are nearby.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The Toronto Film Festival has unveiled its first selections, with "Wild" director Jean-Mar
- Salman Khan regrets not meeting APJ Abdul Kalam
- Ajay feels Drishyam cannot do 150 crore business
- Sonam Kapoor has 7 million Twitter followers
- Freida Pinto to be a guest star on 'The Mindy Project'
- Radhika Apte - The lucky girl
- Salman's tweets on Yakub Menon were misinterpreted: Pulkit
- What inspires Milind to make his 50th birthday remarkable?
- Is Kim Kardashian faking her baby bump?
An American family has found more than USD 1 million worth of gold artefacts, including 52
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that