- Bollywood\'s dimpled beauty Preity Zinta turns 39Vidya Balan as Benazir Bhutto in her next releaseJohnny Depp to wed fiancee AmberShruti Haasan\'s Latest Fashion Spread For FilmfareWho’s Trying to Sabotage Arjun Rampal’s RoyDiets of Bollywood starBebo, Saif enjoy with friends in GoaCollege girl challenges Honey SinghRihanna poses topless againShakira welcomes second baby
American top seed Serena Williams won her sixth Australian Open in Melbourne on Saturday.
Photos: Aishwarya’s Bhopal trip with baby Aaradhya Last Updated : 16 Feb 2013 12:50:21 PM IST Bhopal: Bollywood star couple Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan with daughter Aaradhya at Rajbhoj Airport in Bhopal on Thursday evening.
Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was snapped with daughter Aaradhya at Rajbhoj Airport in Bhopal on Thursday evening.
It was a surprise moment for people when Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan arrived at Rajbhoj airport along with her entire family, including Aishwarya with angel Aaradhya in her lap, Abhishek Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan.
Bachchan family will enjoy Big B's shootinmg for Satyagrah in Bhopal during their trip.
A huge crowd was gathered outside the airport to take a glimpse of Big B's family.
Sources said that, the Bachchans will stay in Noor-us-Sabah hotel.
Other starcast of the movie Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn and Arjun Rampal have already checked in Noor-us-Sabah hotel. For more pics, Click Here
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Maliaka Arora's sister Amrita Arora who got instant fame after her item song Dilli Ki Sar
- Bollywood's dimpled beauty Preity Zinta turns 39
- Vidya Balan as Benazir Bhutto in her next release
- PICS: Johnny Depp to wed fiancee in his private yacht
- China's first Tibetan language film released in Tibet
- Watch Video:Game of Thrones' season 5 official trailer out
- Aamir Khan's new look in 'Dangal'
- Shruti Haasan's Latest Fashion Spread For Filmfare
- Who’s Trying to Sabotage Arjun Rampal’s Roy
Thousands of live cats destined "for consumption" have been seized in Hanoi.
test ad galery 3