- Sheenojis: Charlie Sheen releases personalised emojisHot tips to stay fit and healthyReview; 'The Angry Birds Movie'Veerappan movie review'Phobia' movie reviewReview: 'Waiting' Actors rule the roostSonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film FestivalKaran Johar celebrates birthday with star kidsWhen Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'Wear the right shoe for the right occasion!
India's tennis stars Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna stormed into the quarter-finals of the
'3G' offers new touch to horror genre: Sonal Chauhan Last Updated : 15 Feb 2013 07:30:57 PM IST File Photo
"3G' is a different kind of horror... its not a regular run of the mill film. In horror films we see haunted mansions, black magic, spirits but our film offers something different. But we can't disclose beyond that," she told reporters at the first look launch of the movie on Friday.
"All I can say is we are offering something different in horror space, something that is never shown. It will be a treat for the audience," the 'Jannat' actress maintained.
Directed by Sheershak Anand and Shantanu Ray Chibber, '3G' stars Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sonal in the lead. It releases next month.
"3G' means third generation. Today as we all are addicted to mobile phones and can't stay without them... so what happens when horror element comes from the phone (forms the film's plot)," Shantanu said.
"The concept of the film is very new. We have seen horror films with run of the mill stuff, but 3G is totally a new concept," producer Vicki Rajani said.
"When I heard the script I could relate to the character. The director told me I have to be just myself, that's what I liked about the film," she said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The makers of 'Banjo', starring Riteish Deshmukh and NargisFakhri have released the first
- Aamir praises Kannada film 'Thithi'
- SC rejects plea to cancel Pratyusha's boyfriend's bail
- WATCH: AIB's Lata-Sachin video sparks outrage
- Varun Dhawan unveils 'Dishoom' poster
- Sunny Leone to romance Arbaaz Khan in 'Tera Intezaar'
- Italian actor Giorgio Albertazzi dies.
- Riteish fulfills Madhuri's wish on TV show
- Karlie Kloss uses teaspoon to curl her eyelashes
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
In a bid to heat up the premium flagship smartphone segment, Taiwan-based company HTC on T