- Heropanti movie stillsSuccess party of \'Bhoothnath Returns\'PHOTOS:Syria most dangerous country than IraqRannvijay ties knot with Prianka, view picsPics: Deleted sex scenes from movie Ragini MMS2Spanking makes child misbehaveIn pics, Nandana Sen hot photoshootRanbir, Anushka enjoying Bombay Velvet BashVirat Kohli picks Anushka Sharma as his brideUS keeps an eye on gay rights in India
Iconic Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar after buying a ISL team is now set to own a tenn
'Nautanki Saala' first official trailer released Last Updated : 10 Feb 2013 01:49:01 PM IST File photo: Nautanki Saala
The makers of Ayshmann Khurrana, Kunaal Roy Kapur starrer 'Nautanki Saala' have released the first official theatrical trailer of the film.
VJ-turned-actor Ayshmann Khurrana, who made his debut in Bollywood with 'Vicky Donor' is playing Ram Parmar in the film 'Nautanki Saala'. In the film Ram meets Mandar Lele (Kunaal Roy Kapur) who is troubled and lonely and then the film proceeds with their bonding and friendship.
Directed by Rohan Sippy, 'Nautanki Saala' is a romantic comedy film. The first look of 'Nautanki Saala' was released on October 2, 2012.
Ayshmann Khurrana is set to sing a song in 'Nautanki Saala'.
Produced by Ramesh Sippy, Bhushan Kumar, the film starred Pooja Salvi and Evelyn Sharma in female lead roles.
Abhishek Bachchan is doing a cameo in the film.
'Nautanki Saala' is set to hit theatres on 12 April 2013.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
That 70s Show star Laura Prepon is said to be Tom Cruise's latest love interest and yes yo
- 2 States marriages in B’wood
- B’wood divas: Then and now
- Sanjay Dutt's angel is a stunner
- Sooraj and Athiya Shetty's ‘First Look’ in movie ‘Hero’
- Heropanti movie stills
- Kim K believes her big bum increases her sex appeal
- Ranbir happy that 'Bombay Velvet' does not clash with any film
- Success party of 'Bhoothnath Returns'
Siberian Tiger is the largest living felid or cat species ever exist on the earth, it is d
Taiwanese technology firm Asus has launched dual SIM tablet Fonepad 7 in India.