- Me and Hrithik were not holidaying together: SussanneKareena shoots first ad post pregnancy newsFawad, Deepika turn muse for Manish MalhotraHockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes awayB'Day Special: Controversial Shweta Basu is Naseeruddin Shah's co star in Inter..Facebook,Twitter, Bigg Boss, Mumbai Blast, Tsunami turning 10 this year.When I was 13: Rahul Bose takes celebs down memory laneSocial media trolls don't affect me anymore: Anushka SharmaI'm one of the rare breed of directors: Nishikant KamatDeepika wishes 'kindest, generous' Vin Diesel on birthday
The Olympic Village for the Rio Games was officially opened on Sunday and 3,600 apartments
U/A certificate for 'Murder 3' Last Updated : 10 Feb 2013 12:35:30 PM IST File photo: Murder 3
'Murder', a 2004 erotic thriller directed by Anurag Basu starring Emraan Hashmi, Mallika Sherawat and Ashmit Patel in lead was a huge hit at the box office.
In 2011 came 'Murder 2', directed by Mohit Suri and starring Emraan and Jacqueline Fernandez in the lead.
Both the films had got an 'A' certificate from the Indian Censor Board for its erotic subject and content.
"I feel bold necessarily does not mean sensual or sexual content. It means being bold on various counts like showing dramatic content, relevant and hard hitting topics. At Vishesh Films, we are not apologetic of what we are making," Vishesh told media.
Now that the Bhatt camp is back with 'Murder 3', its director Vishesh, son of producer Mukesh Bhatt, clears the air over the Censor certificate of the film.
"My intention is to have a good story. We have come up clean in the third instalment of the series. We have got U/A certificate and it is for the first time that a film in 'Murder' series has got it from Censor Board," he said.
"I am happy that the Censor Board saw my point of view and understood that I am trying to convey a good story," he said.
When asked if it was a conscious decision to reduce bold content in 'Murder 3', the director said, "I did not deliberately set out to increase or decrease bold content in 'Murder 3'. Whatever was required in the story, script we have just put that out in the film."
"I am not someone who would follow the trend and do things. I think people look for pleasant surprises when they watch a film," he said.
Starring Randeep Hooda, Aditi Rao Hydari and Pakistani actress Mona Lizza, 'Murder 3' releases on February 15.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Vamsi Krishna Akella, who awaits the release of forthcoming Telugu comedy "Jakkan
- 'Kabali' mints $3.5 million in North America
- Kangana turns Mughal empress for Manav Gangwani
- Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once
- 'Kabali' mints Rs 11.4 crore in north India in two days
- 'Mission Tiger' makers urge government to declare film tax-free
- 'Madaari' is a 'must watch', says Kejriwal
- Twinkle slams Naseeruddin for calling father 'poor actor'
- 'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up call
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i