- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affairKangana wants to get married!'Rangoon' has my most heroic character: Shahid Kapoor'Running Shaadi': A frothy entertainer'Irada': Good intention poorly executed
The Boxing Federation of India (BFI) on Friday organised the International Boxing Associat
U/A certificate for 'Murder 3' Last Updated : 10 Feb 2013 12:35:30 PM IST File photo: Murder 3
'Murder', a 2004 erotic thriller directed by Anurag Basu starring Emraan Hashmi, Mallika Sherawat and Ashmit Patel in lead was a huge hit at the box office.
In 2011 came 'Murder 2', directed by Mohit Suri and starring Emraan and Jacqueline Fernandez in the lead.
Both the films had got an 'A' certificate from the Indian Censor Board for its erotic subject and content.
"I feel bold necessarily does not mean sensual or sexual content. It means being bold on various counts like showing dramatic content, relevant and hard hitting topics. At Vishesh Films, we are not apologetic of what we are making," Vishesh told media.
Now that the Bhatt camp is back with 'Murder 3', its director Vishesh, son of producer Mukesh Bhatt, clears the air over the Censor certificate of the film.
"My intention is to have a good story. We have come up clean in the third instalment of the series. We have got U/A certificate and it is for the first time that a film in 'Murder' series has got it from Censor Board," he said.
"I am happy that the Censor Board saw my point of view and understood that I am trying to convey a good story," he said.
When asked if it was a conscious decision to reduce bold content in 'Murder 3', the director said, "I did not deliberately set out to increase or decrease bold content in 'Murder 3'. Whatever was required in the story, script we have just put that out in the film."
"I am not someone who would follow the trend and do things. I think people look for pleasant surprises when they watch a film," he said.
Starring Randeep Hooda, Aditi Rao Hydari and Pakistani actress Mona Lizza, 'Murder 3' releases on February 15.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
National Award-winning actress Kangana Ranaut says she felt shattered when a few of her im
- Hrithik would love to dance with 500 kg Egyptian woman
- Film Review: Mona Darling: There is something eerie, edgy about it
- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive film
- Wanted to connect with youth through 'Roadies': Harbhajan Singh
- Bhansali truly makes an artiste out of me: Priyanka Chopra
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on TV
- Celebs pray for peace, love on Mahashivaratri
- Big B turns down invitation by Queen Elizabeth II
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major