- Delhi Zoo soon to give more to animalsThese B-Wood daughters will not make a debutRekha can look awful alsoTop ten rain songs in Hindi filmsHottest couple in Tennis on a holidayRani looks pregnant on 'Jhalak'Forthcoming big releases of the festive season\'Bang Bang\' movie stillsOMG! Aamir to go nude for 'PK' posterAkshay Kumar praises Salman after Shilpa Shetty\'s husband disses
India will be expecting a lion's share of medals from shooters, boxers, wrestlers and shu
U/A certificate for 'Murder 3' Last Updated : 10 Feb 2013 12:35:30 PM IST File photo: Murder 3
'Murder', a 2004 erotic thriller directed by Anurag Basu starring Emraan Hashmi, Mallika Sherawat and Ashmit Patel in lead was a huge hit at the box office.
In 2011 came 'Murder 2', directed by Mohit Suri and starring Emraan and Jacqueline Fernandez in the lead.
Both the films had got an 'A' certificate from the Indian Censor Board for its erotic subject and content.
"I feel bold necessarily does not mean sensual or sexual content. It means being bold on various counts like showing dramatic content, relevant and hard hitting topics. At Vishesh Films, we are not apologetic of what we are making," Vishesh told media.
Now that the Bhatt camp is back with 'Murder 3', its director Vishesh, son of producer Mukesh Bhatt, clears the air over the Censor certificate of the film.
"My intention is to have a good story. We have come up clean in the third instalment of the series. We have got U/A certificate and it is for the first time that a film in 'Murder' series has got it from Censor Board," he said.
"I am happy that the Censor Board saw my point of view and understood that I am trying to convey a good story," he said.
When asked if it was a conscious decision to reduce bold content in 'Murder 3', the director said, "I did not deliberately set out to increase or decrease bold content in 'Murder 3'. Whatever was required in the story, script we have just put that out in the film."
"I am not someone who would follow the trend and do things. I think people look for pleasant surprises when they watch a film," he said.
Starring Randeep Hooda, Aditi Rao Hydari and Pakistani actress Mona Lizza, 'Murder 3' releases on February 15.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Mandira Bedi does not mind exposing her three-year-old son Vir to media at such a
- Out : Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor’s first look in Tamasha
- Watch : Priyanka Chopra’s Mary Kom teaser trailer out
- These B-Wood daughters will not make a debut
- Rekha can look awful also
- Top ten rain songs in Hindi films
- Rani looks pregnant on 'Jhalak'
- Forthcoming big releases of the festive season
- B-Town impressed with 'Bang Bang' teaser
The Zoology department of Jawaharlal Nehru College (JNC) at Pasighat in East Siang distric
Prices of QWERTY handsets of Blackberry have been slashed to make them affordable.