- Ten reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: JohnLove is a feeling beyond your control: Ranbir KapoorWho is Salman Khan's duplicate?Get Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's make-up look this festive season!Sonakshi and John unveil the poster of 'Force 2', trailer to be released tonigh..Shilpa Shetty pens down her second book on recipesThings to keep in mind while travelling with dogsInside pics of Ranbir Kapoor birthday
India outplayed Pakistan 3-1 to set up a title showdown with hosts Bangladesh in the Under
U/A certificate for 'Murder 3' Last Updated : 10 Feb 2013 12:35:30 PM IST File photo: Murder 3
'Murder', a 2004 erotic thriller directed by Anurag Basu starring Emraan Hashmi, Mallika Sherawat and Ashmit Patel in lead was a huge hit at the box office.
In 2011 came 'Murder 2', directed by Mohit Suri and starring Emraan and Jacqueline Fernandez in the lead.
Both the films had got an 'A' certificate from the Indian Censor Board for its erotic subject and content.
"I feel bold necessarily does not mean sensual or sexual content. It means being bold on various counts like showing dramatic content, relevant and hard hitting topics. At Vishesh Films, we are not apologetic of what we are making," Vishesh told media.
Now that the Bhatt camp is back with 'Murder 3', its director Vishesh, son of producer Mukesh Bhatt, clears the air over the Censor certificate of the film.
"My intention is to have a good story. We have come up clean in the third instalment of the series. We have got U/A certificate and it is for the first time that a film in 'Murder' series has got it from Censor Board," he said.
"I am happy that the Censor Board saw my point of view and understood that I am trying to convey a good story," he said.
When asked if it was a conscious decision to reduce bold content in 'Murder 3', the director said, "I did not deliberately set out to increase or decrease bold content in 'Murder 3'. Whatever was required in the story, script we have just put that out in the film."
"I am not someone who would follow the trend and do things. I think people look for pleasant surprises when they watch a film," he said.
Starring Randeep Hooda, Aditi Rao Hydari and Pakistani actress Mona Lizza, 'Murder 3' releases on February 15.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Ajay Devgn's upcoming Bollywood film "Shivaay" does not feature Pakistani actress Saba Qam
- This is how Kat wished Ranbir on his birthday
- Ten reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold Story
- Pakistani cinemas stop screening of Indian films
- Don't mess with the Indian Army, says Big B
- Watch first trailer of 'Force 2'
- Don't want to do destructive roles: John
- Love is a feeling beyond your control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Live action version of 'The Lion King' in the works
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
Taiwan-based company HTC Corporation on Thursday launched a new smartphone "HTC Desire 1