- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' film reviewDhanteras 2016 Wallpaper and Facebook imagesShivaay film reviewHow to become rich on DhanterasPics: How America elects its president ?Tips to dress your best this festive seasonYou look your best when you work with Karan Johar, says AnushkaDIY tips to light up your home for DiwaliMake a glitzy style statement on DiwaliWays to stay healthy during Diwali
Legendary footballers Pele, Diego Maradona and Franz Beckenbauer led the tributes for Braz
U/A certificate for 'Murder 3' Last Updated : 10 Feb 2013 12:35:30 PM IST File photo: Murder 3
'Murder', a 2004 erotic thriller directed by Anurag Basu starring Emraan Hashmi, Mallika Sherawat and Ashmit Patel in lead was a huge hit at the box office.
In 2011 came 'Murder 2', directed by Mohit Suri and starring Emraan and Jacqueline Fernandez in the lead.
Both the films had got an 'A' certificate from the Indian Censor Board for its erotic subject and content.
"I feel bold necessarily does not mean sensual or sexual content. It means being bold on various counts like showing dramatic content, relevant and hard hitting topics. At Vishesh Films, we are not apologetic of what we are making," Vishesh told media.
Now that the Bhatt camp is back with 'Murder 3', its director Vishesh, son of producer Mukesh Bhatt, clears the air over the Censor certificate of the film.
"My intention is to have a good story. We have come up clean in the third instalment of the series. We have got U/A certificate and it is for the first time that a film in 'Murder' series has got it from Censor Board," he said.
"I am happy that the Censor Board saw my point of view and understood that I am trying to convey a good story," he said.
When asked if it was a conscious decision to reduce bold content in 'Murder 3', the director said, "I did not deliberately set out to increase or decrease bold content in 'Murder 3'. Whatever was required in the story, script we have just put that out in the film."
"I am not someone who would follow the trend and do things. I think people look for pleasant surprises when they watch a film," he said.
Starring Randeep Hooda, Aditi Rao Hydari and Pakistani actress Mona Lizza, 'Murder 3' releases on February 15.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Karan Johar, who admits he has taken the botox way for his face, says that going
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' film review
- Deepika to celebrate Diwali with family
- Shivaay film review
- It's time to stand with our jawans: Amjad Ali Khan
- You look your best when you work with Karan Johar, says Anushka
- SRK lends support to beautifying Bandstand Promenade
- 'Kaabil' trailer preview
- Salman Khan's bodyguard booked for assault
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Domestic mobile manufacturer Zen mobiles on Friday launched a new smartphone Zen Cinemax 2