- Alia Bhatt bonds with Sonam, Sonakshi and Athiya ShettyPics of Chennai rains will leave you shockedRanveer making TV debut with 'Crime Patrol'Kriti, Varun play pranks on 'Dilwale' setsIFFI Awards 2015 winners listJacqueline supports children's fitness freakAlia describes Sonakshi as cool and edgyIt's a Goa wedding for Sanaya and Mohit'I don't drop my pants just like that'Stars at Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards
The country's leading professional golfers led by Chandigarh's Abhijit Singh Chadha would
U/A certificate for 'Murder 3' Last Updated : 10 Feb 2013 12:35:30 PM IST File photo: Murder 3
'Murder', a 2004 erotic thriller directed by Anurag Basu starring Emraan Hashmi, Mallika Sherawat and Ashmit Patel in lead was a huge hit at the box office.
In 2011 came 'Murder 2', directed by Mohit Suri and starring Emraan and Jacqueline Fernandez in the lead.
Both the films had got an 'A' certificate from the Indian Censor Board for its erotic subject and content.
"I feel bold necessarily does not mean sensual or sexual content. It means being bold on various counts like showing dramatic content, relevant and hard hitting topics. At Vishesh Films, we are not apologetic of what we are making," Vishesh told media.
Now that the Bhatt camp is back with 'Murder 3', its director Vishesh, son of producer Mukesh Bhatt, clears the air over the Censor certificate of the film.
"My intention is to have a good story. We have come up clean in the third instalment of the series. We have got U/A certificate and it is for the first time that a film in 'Murder' series has got it from Censor Board," he said.
"I am happy that the Censor Board saw my point of view and understood that I am trying to convey a good story," he said.
When asked if it was a conscious decision to reduce bold content in 'Murder 3', the director said, "I did not deliberately set out to increase or decrease bold content in 'Murder 3'. Whatever was required in the story, script we have just put that out in the film."
"I am not someone who would follow the trend and do things. I think people look for pleasant surprises when they watch a film," he said.
Starring Randeep Hooda, Aditi Rao Hydari and Pakistani actress Mona Lizza, 'Murder 3' releases on February 15.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Sonali Bendre is quite content taking a sabbatical from acting, which she consider
- AR Rahman prays for people's safety after rains in TN
- Alia Bhatt bonds with Sonam, Sonakshi and Athiya Shetty
- Ranveer making TV debut with 'Crime Patrol'
- Kriti, Varun play pranks on 'Dilwale' sets
- Ranveer to host 'Crime Patrol'
- Ustad Sabri Khan is no more
- IFFI Awards 2015 winners list
- Jacqueline supports children's fitness freak
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl