- Sunny Leon's most desirable womanAditi Rao Hydari\'s sexy bikini avtaar on GQRanbir, Anushka jazz up 'Bombay Velvet' promotionsExclusive: What Salman's family doing before judgement dayGet ready for Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan trailer!Meet gorgeous girl DeanaLove birds Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra get married!Amy converts engagement into weddingTaylor Swift, Calvin Harris love cooking togetherOscar winning writer of \'Dances With Wolves\' novel dies
Yuki Bhambri on Monday in New Delhi broke back into the top-200 after 15 months, thanks to
U/A certificate for 'Murder 3' Last Updated : 10 Feb 2013 12:35:30 PM IST File photo: Murder 3
'Murder', a 2004 erotic thriller directed by Anurag Basu starring Emraan Hashmi, Mallika Sherawat and Ashmit Patel in lead was a huge hit at the box office.
In 2011 came 'Murder 2', directed by Mohit Suri and starring Emraan and Jacqueline Fernandez in the lead.
Both the films had got an 'A' certificate from the Indian Censor Board for its erotic subject and content.
"I feel bold necessarily does not mean sensual or sexual content. It means being bold on various counts like showing dramatic content, relevant and hard hitting topics. At Vishesh Films, we are not apologetic of what we are making," Vishesh told media.
Now that the Bhatt camp is back with 'Murder 3', its director Vishesh, son of producer Mukesh Bhatt, clears the air over the Censor certificate of the film.
"My intention is to have a good story. We have come up clean in the third instalment of the series. We have got U/A certificate and it is for the first time that a film in 'Murder' series has got it from Censor Board," he said.
"I am happy that the Censor Board saw my point of view and understood that I am trying to convey a good story," he said.
When asked if it was a conscious decision to reduce bold content in 'Murder 3', the director said, "I did not deliberately set out to increase or decrease bold content in 'Murder 3'. Whatever was required in the story, script we have just put that out in the film."
"I am not someone who would follow the trend and do things. I think people look for pleasant surprises when they watch a film," he said.
Starring Randeep Hooda, Aditi Rao Hydari and Pakistani actress Mona Lizza, 'Murder 3' releases on February 15.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why Sunny Leone is on top of men's mind, and other women as well?
- Aditi Rao Hydari's sexy bikini avtaar on GQ
- Ranbir, Anushka jazz up 'Bombay Velvet' promotions
- Exclusive: What Salman's family doing before judgement day
- Get ready for Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan trailer!
- Meet gorgeous girl Deana
- Love birds Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra get married!
- Amy converts engagement into wedding
- 'Shotgun' sinha hospitalized for surgery
A Budgam resident, who managed to get hall ticket for his Brown Cow to write a professiona
Finding itself on the wrong side of Net Neutrality debate, Facebook today made its Interne