- Can't tolerate bullying: Kangana RanautAbRam gets magic in SRK's lifeUnknown facts about Shahid KapoorPriyanka Chopra to attend 2017 OscarsSelect right jewellery for wedding functionsPlastic surgery goes wrong for Ayesha TakiaMy scenes in 'Rangoon' were cut: Kangana RanautA fasting diet may help to reverse diabetes'Rangoon': An impressively immersive filmMahashivaratri Wallpapers and Facebook images
Sanjeev Rajput finished fifth in the mens 50m Rifle 3 Positions event on a disappointing d
Stardom means nothing to me, says Shahrukh Khan Last Updated : 30 Jan 2013 10:51:58 AM IST File Photo
With numerous mega-hits in his filmography which spans over two decades in Hindi cinema, Bollywood 'Badshah' Shahrukh Khan sits pretty on the pinnacle of success, but says stardom means nothing to him.
"It (stardom) means nothing to me. All I know is to work from morning to night. I don't know what it (stardom) means to me. I work almost 18 hours a day. The biggest thing in life is to define the reason for your success because I don't know it. I think you are dishonest if you explain it because I can't pass it on to my daughter and son, nobody can," SRK told news agency.
In 2012, 'King' Khan had only one release, Yash Chopra's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' opposite Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. The film was a huge hit. Even this year, the superstar will have only Rohit Shetty's 'Chennai Express' hitting the cinema houses.
On whether it is a conscious decision to slow down, SRK said, "No it is not... I do one film at a time. Now I like to do one film a year, take time off, sit with the kids. And I feel you can't make four-five films a year. I think it spoils the quality. I want to do quality films. I want people to talk about my film whenever it comes out... be it good, bad or ugly."
"I got injured in between and then Yashji (Yash Chopra) wanted me to start working on his film first so we waited for the girls to get free. I could afford to have started a film but I chose not to. So I spent time with kids. Before that I did 'Don' and 'Ra.One', both of which were action films... and it takes time," the 47-year-old actor said.
"I wanted to start 'Happy New Year' in January... we were to start shooting for a song. But then I spoke to Farah (Khan) that we will start in one go and continue it. I told her 'let me finish 'Chennai Express' in April-May and then start it'," he added.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Kangana credits her success and failures to her growth in Bollywood. "Every single day has
- Fire at warehouse, film city in Bengal, no injuries
- Pics; AbRam gets magic in SRK's life
- No one should instruct adults what to watch: Motwane
- Very rewarding: Taapsee on watching 'Pink' with President
- Kabir Khan slams CBFC for refusing certificate to 'Lipstick...'
- Unknown facts about Shahid Kapoor
- Priyanka Chopra to attend 2017 Oscars
- Big B, Taapsee to watch 'Pink' with President
If you are living in a neighbourhood surrounded by trees and shrubs, with birds chirping
Number of Facebook users across the globe were locked out of their accounts due to an erro