- 3 married lesbians expecting their first babyPICS: If this is not Modi wave what else is!Cricketer Sachin votesKunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?Letter written on Titanic up for auctionMeet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view picsRani Mukerji childhood picturesShri Sai Baba of Shirdi:Rare Picsunseen pictures of Sachin TendulkarIPL7: Preity Zinta cheers for KXIP, view pics
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Stardom means nothing to me, says Shahrukh Khan Last Updated : 30 Jan 2013 10:51:58 AM IST File Photo
With numerous mega-hits in his filmography which spans over two decades in Hindi cinema, Bollywood 'Badshah' Shahrukh Khan sits pretty on the pinnacle of success, but says stardom means nothing to him.
"It (stardom) means nothing to me. All I know is to work from morning to night. I don't know what it (stardom) means to me. I work almost 18 hours a day. The biggest thing in life is to define the reason for your success because I don't know it. I think you are dishonest if you explain it because I can't pass it on to my daughter and son, nobody can," SRK told news agency.
In 2012, 'King' Khan had only one release, Yash Chopra's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' opposite Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. The film was a huge hit. Even this year, the superstar will have only Rohit Shetty's 'Chennai Express' hitting the cinema houses.
On whether it is a conscious decision to slow down, SRK said, "No it is not... I do one film at a time. Now I like to do one film a year, take time off, sit with the kids. And I feel you can't make four-five films a year. I think it spoils the quality. I want to do quality films. I want people to talk about my film whenever it comes out... be it good, bad or ugly."
"I got injured in between and then Yashji (Yash Chopra) wanted me to start working on his film first so we waited for the girls to get free. I could afford to have started a film but I chose not to. So I spent time with kids. Before that I did 'Don' and 'Ra.One', both of which were action films... and it takes time," the 47-year-old actor said.
"I wanted to start 'Happy New Year' in January... we were to start shooting for a song. But then I spoke to Farah (Khan) that we will start in one go and continue it. I told her 'let me finish 'Chennai Express' in April-May and then start it'," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
These celebrities have redefined perception about a fuller bum and now women around the wo
- Kunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?
- Jodha Akbar director denies sexually abusing actor Paridhi Sharma
- Angelina Jolie and I ‘check in on each other ’: Billy Bob Thornton
- Meet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view pics
- Rani Mukerji childhood pictures
- Yo Yo Honey Singh generous towards Akshay
- Truth behind Rani-Aditya hush-hush wedding
- 'Kill Dil' first look:Parineeti Chopra's oomph
Brynn, Doll and Kitten Young are probably the first 'throuple' who got married and are now
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood