- Katrina, Hrithik at song launch of \'Bang Bang\'Chitrangada Singh spends two hours at Salman Khan's house?View Images: Salman Khan turns DJ, plays In Da ClubWhat are Ranbir Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez doing together in Malaysia?Varun looks cool with MJ tattoo on handCatfights in BollywoodMeet ‘No Sex Please’ girl Disha PataniRaja Choudhary wants to marry Shweta againSensational Anushka at London Fashion weekKatrina upset with Hrithik
Ending the suspense over who would be the Indian contingent's flag bearer at 17th Asian
Stardom means nothing to me, says Shahrukh Khan Last Updated : 30 Jan 2013 10:51:58 AM IST File Photo
With numerous mega-hits in his filmography which spans over two decades in Hindi cinema, Bollywood 'Badshah' Shahrukh Khan sits pretty on the pinnacle of success, but says stardom means nothing to him.
"It (stardom) means nothing to me. All I know is to work from morning to night. I don't know what it (stardom) means to me. I work almost 18 hours a day. The biggest thing in life is to define the reason for your success because I don't know it. I think you are dishonest if you explain it because I can't pass it on to my daughter and son, nobody can," SRK told news agency.
In 2012, 'King' Khan had only one release, Yash Chopra's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' opposite Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. The film was a huge hit. Even this year, the superstar will have only Rohit Shetty's 'Chennai Express' hitting the cinema houses.
On whether it is a conscious decision to slow down, SRK said, "No it is not... I do one film at a time. Now I like to do one film a year, take time off, sit with the kids. And I feel you can't make four-five films a year. I think it spoils the quality. I want to do quality films. I want people to talk about my film whenever it comes out... be it good, bad or ugly."
"I got injured in between and then Yashji (Yash Chopra) wanted me to start working on his film first so we waited for the girls to get free. I could afford to have started a film but I chose not to. So I spent time with kids. Before that I did 'Don' and 'Ra.One', both of which were action films... and it takes time," the 47-year-old actor said.
"I wanted to start 'Happy New Year' in January... we were to start shooting for a song. But then I spoke to Farah (Khan) that we will start in one go and continue it. I told her 'let me finish 'Chennai Express' in April-May and then start it'," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood Actors Hrithik roshan and Katrina Kaif during the launch of song their upcoming
- Chitrangada Singh spends two hours at Salman Khan's house?
- View Images: Salman Khan turns DJ, plays In Da Club
- What are Ranbir Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez doing together in Malaysia?
- Varun looks cool with MJ tattoo on hand
- Ranveer, Govinda and Ali turn villain in 'Kill Dil'
- Catfights in Bollywood
- Meet ‘No Sex Please’ girl Disha Patani
- 'Bang Bang' is the easiest film of my career: Hrithik Roshan
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Feature phone maker Jivi has launched its first affordable smartphone. The handset is pr