- Tips for the perfect V-Day dateFirst Look of erotic sex thriller 'Single X'Tamannaah nervous to romance with PrabhuPropose Day Wallpapers and Facebook imagesAditya-Shraddha back togetherKatrina gets truck full of roses as giftAditya, Shradha coming back with 'Ok Janu'Katrina Kaif looks drop-dead gorgeous for Tarun TahilianiKatrina caught with Aditya at Janpath MarketShilpa Shetty to flaunt yoga moves
Star player Joshna Chinappa clinched the gold in women's individual squash after beating M
Stardom means nothing to me, says Shahrukh Khan Last Updated : 30 Jan 2013 10:51:58 AM IST File Photo
With numerous mega-hits in his filmography which spans over two decades in Hindi cinema, Bollywood 'Badshah' Shahrukh Khan sits pretty on the pinnacle of success, but says stardom means nothing to him.
"It (stardom) means nothing to me. All I know is to work from morning to night. I don't know what it (stardom) means to me. I work almost 18 hours a day. The biggest thing in life is to define the reason for your success because I don't know it. I think you are dishonest if you explain it because I can't pass it on to my daughter and son, nobody can," SRK told news agency.
In 2012, 'King' Khan had only one release, Yash Chopra's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' opposite Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. The film was a huge hit. Even this year, the superstar will have only Rohit Shetty's 'Chennai Express' hitting the cinema houses.
On whether it is a conscious decision to slow down, SRK said, "No it is not... I do one film at a time. Now I like to do one film a year, take time off, sit with the kids. And I feel you can't make four-five films a year. I think it spoils the quality. I want to do quality films. I want people to talk about my film whenever it comes out... be it good, bad or ugly."
"I got injured in between and then Yashji (Yash Chopra) wanted me to start working on his film first so we waited for the girls to get free. I could afford to have started a film but I chose not to. So I spent time with kids. Before that I did 'Don' and 'Ra.One', both of which were action films... and it takes time," the 47-year-old actor said.
"I wanted to start 'Happy New Year' in January... we were to start shooting for a song. But then I spoke to Farah (Khan) that we will start in one go and continue it. I told her 'let me finish 'Chennai Express' in April-May and then start it'," he added.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
First Look of boldest erotic sex thriller 'Single X'.
- Which 'Fitoor' is going in Katrina Kaif's mind?
- Tamannaah nervous to romance with Prabhu
- Aamir invited Sunny Leone to his hotel room!
- Salman Khan reportedly is upset with Huma Qureshi for ruining his brother Sohail Khan's married life!
- Deepika Padukone was in tears at the Filmfare Award show, what made her so emotional?
- Bhumi Pednekar of Dum Lagake Haisha sheds kilos, looks sexy
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam to star in 'Kaabil'
- Aditya-Shraddha back together
A woman gave birth to quadruplets at a private nursing home here today, doctors attending
Taiwanese manufacturer HTC on Friday launched a new 4G-enabled smartphone, called the Desi