- Ishant Sharma: India’s Mystery ManIlena D\'cruz spills on her LOVEHate Story2 encouraging lot of Skin show in forthcoming releasesSalman Khan\'s Kick may not be released in EidJohn Abraham to lose 17 kgs for football biopicAlia Bhatt to romance her first crushIndia\'s 5 stars at LordsNargis Fakri in love with Salman KhanNow SSC exams have questions on hot heroinesNew pics of Katy Perry and Madonna from racy V magazine photoshoot
The unprecedented success achieved in the last edition would be hard to replicate this tim
Stardom means nothing to me, says Shahrukh Khan Last Updated : 30 Jan 2013 10:51:58 AM IST File Photo
With numerous mega-hits in his filmography which spans over two decades in Hindi cinema, Bollywood 'Badshah' Shahrukh Khan sits pretty on the pinnacle of success, but says stardom means nothing to him.
"It (stardom) means nothing to me. All I know is to work from morning to night. I don't know what it (stardom) means to me. I work almost 18 hours a day. The biggest thing in life is to define the reason for your success because I don't know it. I think you are dishonest if you explain it because I can't pass it on to my daughter and son, nobody can," SRK told news agency.
In 2012, 'King' Khan had only one release, Yash Chopra's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' opposite Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. The film was a huge hit. Even this year, the superstar will have only Rohit Shetty's 'Chennai Express' hitting the cinema houses.
On whether it is a conscious decision to slow down, SRK said, "No it is not... I do one film at a time. Now I like to do one film a year, take time off, sit with the kids. And I feel you can't make four-five films a year. I think it spoils the quality. I want to do quality films. I want people to talk about my film whenever it comes out... be it good, bad or ugly."
"I got injured in between and then Yashji (Yash Chopra) wanted me to start working on his film first so we waited for the girls to get free. I could afford to have started a film but I chose not to. So I spent time with kids. Before that I did 'Don' and 'Ra.One', both of which were action films... and it takes time," the 47-year-old actor said.
"I wanted to start 'Happy New Year' in January... we were to start shooting for a song. But then I spoke to Farah (Khan) that we will start in one go and continue it. I told her 'let me finish 'Chennai Express' in April-May and then start it'," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra does not say good things about the Dabang Khan
- Hot PICS of Vaani Kapoor
- Images: OMG! Aamir Khan doing naked scene for Peekay
- Ilena D'cruz spills on her LOVE
- Hate Story2 encouraging lot of Skin show in forthcoming releases
- Salman Khan's Kick may not be released in Eid
- John Abraham to lose 17 kgs for football biopic
- Alia Bhatt to romance her first crush
- AAP’s Kumar Biswas will be a billionaire?
The Zoology department of Jawaharlal Nehru College (JNC) at Pasighat in East Siang distric
LG Electronics has launched its new flagship smartphone LG G3.