- Leonardo DiCaprio caught enjoying Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom fightWhat do Bollywood stars carry with them during flights?Deepika Padukone and Shah Rukh Khan go on a world tourMaruti to launch Ciaz, mini SUV soonStop erickshaws, HC tells Delhi govtList of forthcoming action moviesMeet Yuvraj\'s new lady loveOctopus has egg-brooding periodWhy are Salman's Muslim fans upset with him?Humaima goes bold in Raja Natwarlal, view pics
Rafael Nadal's announcement that he will miss key US Open warm-up events at Toronto and C
Stardom means nothing to me, says Shahrukh Khan Last Updated : 30 Jan 2013 10:51:58 AM IST File Photo
With numerous mega-hits in his filmography which spans over two decades in Hindi cinema, Bollywood 'Badshah' Shahrukh Khan sits pretty on the pinnacle of success, but says stardom means nothing to him.
"It (stardom) means nothing to me. All I know is to work from morning to night. I don't know what it (stardom) means to me. I work almost 18 hours a day. The biggest thing in life is to define the reason for your success because I don't know it. I think you are dishonest if you explain it because I can't pass it on to my daughter and son, nobody can," SRK told news agency.
In 2012, 'King' Khan had only one release, Yash Chopra's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' opposite Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. The film was a huge hit. Even this year, the superstar will have only Rohit Shetty's 'Chennai Express' hitting the cinema houses.
On whether it is a conscious decision to slow down, SRK said, "No it is not... I do one film at a time. Now I like to do one film a year, take time off, sit with the kids. And I feel you can't make four-five films a year. I think it spoils the quality. I want to do quality films. I want people to talk about my film whenever it comes out... be it good, bad or ugly."
"I got injured in between and then Yashji (Yash Chopra) wanted me to start working on his film first so we waited for the girls to get free. I could afford to have started a film but I chose not to. So I spent time with kids. Before that I did 'Don' and 'Ra.One', both of which were action films... and it takes time," the 47-year-old actor said.
"I wanted to start 'Happy New Year' in January... we were to start shooting for a song. But then I spoke to Farah (Khan) that we will start in one go and continue it. I told her 'let me finish 'Chennai Express' in April-May and then start it'," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Turns out Justin Bieber was not once, but punched on two different occasions by Orlando Bl
- What do Bollywood stars carry with them during flights?
- Deepika Padukone and Shah Rukh Khan go on a world tour
- SOTY stars still best buds in B-town
- Twinkle Khanna twinkles on Vogue cover, view pic
- Model rape case: Poonam Pandey behind the crime?
- When Nauheed shows off all in transparent blouse
- List of forthcoming action movies
- Meet Yuvraj's new lady love
A naked man was walked on leash with something stuffed inside his anus
Tech giant Apple has reduced the price of its 13-inch non-Retina MacBook Pro by Rs 11,000.