- Rani Mukerji childhood picturesunseen pictures of Sachin TendulkarIPL7: Preity Zinta cheers for KXIP, view picsSunny Leone\'s unbuttoned picsBollywood celebs cast votesPeerless Sachin Tendulkar now 41Obese virgin loses weight after sex accidentIPL misses Lalit ModiAfter Rani-Aditya now Uday, Nargis getting married?Priyanka as saviour for Congress!
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Stardom means nothing to me, says Shahrukh Khan Last Updated : 30 Jan 2013 10:51:58 AM IST File Photo
With numerous mega-hits in his filmography which spans over two decades in Hindi cinema, Bollywood 'Badshah' Shahrukh Khan sits pretty on the pinnacle of success, but says stardom means nothing to him.
"It (stardom) means nothing to me. All I know is to work from morning to night. I don't know what it (stardom) means to me. I work almost 18 hours a day. The biggest thing in life is to define the reason for your success because I don't know it. I think you are dishonest if you explain it because I can't pass it on to my daughter and son, nobody can," SRK told news agency.
In 2012, 'King' Khan had only one release, Yash Chopra's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' opposite Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. The film was a huge hit. Even this year, the superstar will have only Rohit Shetty's 'Chennai Express' hitting the cinema houses.
On whether it is a conscious decision to slow down, SRK said, "No it is not... I do one film at a time. Now I like to do one film a year, take time off, sit with the kids. And I feel you can't make four-five films a year. I think it spoils the quality. I want to do quality films. I want people to talk about my film whenever it comes out... be it good, bad or ugly."
"I got injured in between and then Yashji (Yash Chopra) wanted me to start working on his film first so we waited for the girls to get free. I could afford to have started a film but I chose not to. So I spent time with kids. Before that I did 'Don' and 'Ra.One', both of which were action films... and it takes time," the 47-year-old actor said.
"I wanted to start 'Happy New Year' in January... we were to start shooting for a song. But then I spoke to Farah (Khan) that we will start in one go and continue it. I told her 'let me finish 'Chennai Express' in April-May and then start it'," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Many celebrities are spotted with their kids these days. And like their parents, these sta
- Rani Mukerji childhood pictures
- Yo Yo Honey Singh generous towards Akshay
- Truth behind Rani-Aditya hush-hush wedding
- 'Kill Dil' first look:Parineeti Chopra's oomph
- Sunny Leone's unbuttoned pics
- Bollywood celebs cast votes
- Justin Bieber apologises for Japan war shrine trip
- Watch Ranbir-Deepika's 'Tamasha'
Gregg Casarona used to be an obese virgin who had a very embarrassing first ever sex exper
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood