- Aishwarya Rai finally ready to work with Salman Khan?Dasara fest begins at Mysuru amid tight securityAnything on internet won't be on '#NoFilterNeha': Neha DhupiaDhoni crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening dayControversial statements by Salman KhanM.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story: Sushant is brilliant, the film is notHypertension may affect cognitive skills in childrenFive simple ways to keep weight in checkDevotees worship Goddess Shailputri on Day 1Guess who is Alia dating?
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Gihana Khan & Sachin Joshi sex MMS scandal video Last Updated : 21 Jan 2013 07:02:57 PM IST Gihana Khan-Sachin Joshi locks lips in a MMS clip
Afghani-Spanish starlet from Dubai Gihana Khan and actor Sachin Joshi are making headlines these days for their hot sex MMS scandal.
A leaked video of the uncensored lovemaking scene from the film 'Mumbai Mirror' has gone viral on You tube.
In the sex MMS clip, the lead pair of the film Sachin Joshi and Gihana Khan are getting quite up, close and personal what with passionate kisses, falling gowns and bare bodies.
However, some people have described the MMS clip as publicity stunt and an effort to grab the eyeballs.
Well, whatever the reason behind this MMS clip but one thing is sure Gihana and Sachin have scored maximum.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is too tough to be true, but our sources suggest that Aishwwarya Rai has no problem w
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Anything on internet won't be on '#NoFilterNeha': Neha Dhupia
- Prakash Jha to launch song 'Ek muthi asman' for NALSA
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Dhoni crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- Controversial statements by Salman Khan
- Salman Khan should migrate to Pakistan, says Shiv Sena
- Relative files complaint against actor Nawazuddin
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret