- Wedding album of Aishwarya Rai BachchanJukebox of \'The Shaukeens\' audio is out!Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversyWhy has Farha Khan upset Saroj KhanLisa Haydon suffering from dengueWhat next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racketReview in pics: Super NaniAamir Khan in Bigg Boss 8Shah Rukh\' Khan\'s fans beaten by police in KanpurHrithik Roshan avoids meeting Sussanne
Roger Federer kept up his hopes of finishing the year as world number one when he downed
Dabboo Ratnani calendar 2013 launched: Photos Last Updated : 09 Jan 2013 02:46:08 PM IST Dabboo Ratnani with wife at the launch of celebrity calendar 2013.
India's leading fashion photographer has launched his 2013 celebrity calendar in Mumbai on Tuesday, January 8.
From Shah Rukh Khan to Vidya Balan to Hrithik Roshan all were present at the launch of Dabboo Ratnani's annual celebrity calendar in Mumbai on Tuesday at Olive Bar & Kitchen in Bandra, a western Mumbai suburb.
Ratnani is known for his annual calendar featuring the biggest celebrities in Bollywood.
Photos: Dabboo Ratnani Calendar Launch 2013
Photos: Stars in Dabboo Ratnani calendar 2013
Shah Rukh Khan, Vidya Balan, Kajol, Hrithik Roshan, Arjun Rampal, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Asin and other celebrities have graced the 2013 calendar by Dabboo Ratnani.
This year he has introduced two new faces in his calendar - Alia Bhatt and the handsome Varun Dhawan.
Daboo Ratnani started his work under Sumeet Chopra and from 1994 he started working independently.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
See the wedding album of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan, inclusing mehnadi a
- New poster of 'Rang Rasiya' out now
- Jukebox of 'The Shaukeens' audio is out!
- Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversy
- Why has Farha Khan upset Saroj Khan
- Lisa Haydon suffering from dengue
- Paltrow praised estranged husband
- What next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racket
- When Deepika Padukone dated Upen Patel
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Handset maker Lava Friday launched a new series of Iris smartphones under the 'Fuel' brand