- Shocking Bollywood picturesNo wedding bells for Armaan, TanishaaMahesh Babu's 'Aagadu' beats Salman's 'Kick'Shahid saves Shraddha oops moment?OMG! This woman has three breastsKapil Sharma romancing former Bigg Boss contestant Elli AvramKim Kardashian reportedly making cameoAkshay Kumar movie The Shaukeens behind the scenes imagesSRK, Deepika celebrates \'Happy New Year\' in USAbhinav Bindra to retire
Mario Balotelli found himself on the receiving end of yet more racist abuse after a jokey
Dabboo Ratnani calendar 2013 launched: Photos Last Updated : 09 Jan 2013 02:46:08 PM IST Dabboo Ratnani with wife at the launch of celebrity calendar 2013.
India's leading fashion photographer has launched his 2013 celebrity calendar in Mumbai on Tuesday, January 8.
From Shah Rukh Khan to Vidya Balan to Hrithik Roshan all were present at the launch of Dabboo Ratnani's annual celebrity calendar in Mumbai on Tuesday at Olive Bar & Kitchen in Bandra, a western Mumbai suburb.
Ratnani is known for his annual calendar featuring the biggest celebrities in Bollywood.
Photos: Dabboo Ratnani Calendar Launch 2013
Photos: Stars in Dabboo Ratnani calendar 2013
Shah Rukh Khan, Vidya Balan, Kajol, Hrithik Roshan, Arjun Rampal, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Asin and other celebrities have graced the 2013 calendar by Dabboo Ratnani.
This year he has introduced two new faces in his calendar - Alia Bhatt and the handsome Varun Dhawan.
Daboo Ratnani started his work under Sumeet Chopra and from 1994 he started working independently.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has wished his 'Deewar' co-star Shashi Kapoor a speedy recovery
- The lucky man Irrfan Khan
- I have Pakistani blood in my veins: Sonam
- Daawat-e-Ishq gives tough fight to Khoobsurat at BO
- Priyanka performs handstand for Hrithik
- Huma Qureshi flaunts ample cleavage, view pics
- Shocking Bollywood pictures
- 'Ungli' first motion poster released: Watch now
- No wedding bells for Armaan, Tanishaa
An 21 years-old American Jasmine Tridevil claims that she had plastic surgery to create a
Samsung will be launching its Tizen phones in india soon to boost falling sales.