- Bollywood stars and their tattoosNimmi was afraid of kissing and intimate scenesBollywood celebrities' lunchboxForthcoming films of B\'Town divasIn Pics: Bollywood\'s top 10 boy toysMonkeys do mathsSecret marriages in BollywoodTiger Shroff and Kriti’s maiden lip-lock, view picsMeet hot IPL host Archana VijayaList of films based on Chetan Bhagat\'s books
With the World Cup just round the corner, Indian men's hockey team chief coach Terry Wals
Dabboo Ratnani calendar 2013 launched: Photos Last Updated : 09 Jan 2013 02:46:08 PM IST Dabboo Ratnani with wife at the launch of celebrity calendar 2013.
India's leading fashion photographer has launched his 2013 celebrity calendar in Mumbai on Tuesday, January 8.
From Shah Rukh Khan to Vidya Balan to Hrithik Roshan all were present at the launch of Dabboo Ratnani's annual celebrity calendar in Mumbai on Tuesday at Olive Bar & Kitchen in Bandra, a western Mumbai suburb.
Ratnani is known for his annual calendar featuring the biggest celebrities in Bollywood.
Photos: Dabboo Ratnani Calendar Launch 2013
Photos: Stars in Dabboo Ratnani calendar 2013
Shah Rukh Khan, Vidya Balan, Kajol, Hrithik Roshan, Arjun Rampal, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Asin and other celebrities have graced the 2013 calendar by Dabboo Ratnani.
This year he has introduced two new faces in his calendar - Alia Bhatt and the handsome Varun Dhawan.
Daboo Ratnani started his work under Sumeet Chopra and from 1994 he started working independently.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After actress Rani Mukerji made an official announcement of her and filmmaker Aditya Chopr
- Bollywood stars and their tattoos
- Nimmi was afraid of kissing and intimate scenes
- Bollywood celebrities' lunchbox
- Forthcoming films of B'Town divas
- In Pics: Bollywood's top 10 boy toys
- Secret marriages in Bollywood
- Tiger Shroff and Kriti’s maiden lip-lock, view pics
- List of films based on Chetan Bhagat's books
Monkeys doing simple mathematics, that's quite funny.
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood