- Gionee S6s smartphone: A delight for selfie loversQuick tips for an organised homeBirthday special: Famous sayings by Yash ChopraTurn to tea tree oil for glowing skinBig B is hopeful, things will change post 'Pink'Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forgetBeing a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena TandonHow R Ashwin charted course for India's victory in Kanpur TestI've lived an unpredictable life: Nimrat Kaur
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday congratulated Indian medallists at the recently-hel
Bigg Boss 6: Who will take the crown? Last Updated : 12 Jan 2013 08:05:21 AM IST File photo: Niketan Madhok
It is not easy to predict the winner of the 6th edition of biggest TV reality show Bigg Boss but one can definitely put forward a guess on the basis of popularity of the final six contestants.
The six finalists of Bigg Boss season 6 are Delnaaz Irani, Rajeev Paul, Sana Khan, Imam Siddique, Niketan Madhok and Urvashi Dholakia.
The winner of the show will be declared on the grand finale of Bigg Boss season 6 on January 12, Saturday.
Niketan Madhok: The most popular and constant contestant of the Bigg Boss house is Niketan Madhok. A model who has walked the ramp for famous Indian and International labels came into limelight after Lakme India Fashion Week 2002. Niketan has become the 1st finalist of this season after winning the maze in merely 17 seconds. Not only this, Numerologist Bhavikk Sanghvi, who had predicted that Juhi Parmar will win Bigg Boss 5, has now predicted that Niketan will win this season. Sanjay Jumani has also predicted that Niketan has the highest winning chances.
Delnaaz Irani: The popular Indian television and film actor, Delnaaz Irani, has a huge fan following on the show that made it possible for her to reach this position. Delnaaz Irani is one of the favourites among the audience. Her sweet and original character makes her one of the strongest housemate who can win the show.
Urvashi Dholakia: Another strong contestant of the show is Urvashi Dholakia. The actress best known for playing the villainous character, Komolika, is extremely on the face with everyone around due to which she has made enemies with many. According to renowned numerologist Sanjay Jumani, if all goes well then Urvashi is the probable winner.
Imam Siddique: Another finalist of the show Imam Siddique is the most annoying contestant of Bigg Boss 6 house. He has annoyed everyone with his endless arguments loud voice and time outs. He even had minor tiff with the host of the show Salman Khan. Let's see if the audience can make him win the show or not.
Sana Khan: Actress, Model & Item girl Sana Khan, who is popularly known as Salman Khan's favourite, always brings in entertainment and adds glamour to the show. Sana Khan will gain immensely from the exposure she has got in Bigg Boss 6 house but her chances to win the show are less as there are others who are stronger than her.
Rajeev Paul: Indian television actor and Delnaaz Irani's ex-husband Rajeev Paul has bleak chances to win the show.
Well, let’s wish all the best to all the final five constants of Bigg Boss Season 6. You may also send your wishes to your favourite contestant by posting comments here.
You can also leave your comments and tell us who according to you will win the show?
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Tanya Sharma, who turned 21 on Tuesday, celebrated her birthday by spending time w
- Watch second trailer of 'Mirzya'
- Lisa Haydon announces her marriage
- Aarti Chabria wants to assist Farah Khan
- Film Festivals purest form of education for budding filmmakers: Arjun Kapoor
- April Florio tired of being linked to Brad Pitt
- Birthday special: Famous sayings by Yash Chopra
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni...': Neeraj Pandey
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
"Selfies" have come of age and smartphone makers the world over are building devices that