- Shah Rukh Khan’s Mannat hit by controversyLFW 2014: Sushsets the ramp on fire, view picsRare pics of Rajiv GandhiWhy are Salman Khan and Ajay Devgn giving bribes?Fans wowed to see Deepika in a wedding outfitAlia Bhatt’s onscreen lip locks, view picsRanbir dispels 5 rumors about KatinaKareena restyles her wax statuePower of Rohit ShettyPICS: Yoga guru BKS Iyengar dead
Top-ranked Novak Djokovic is seeded No. 1 for the US Open, and five-time champion Roger F
Fardeen Khan tweets after wife suffers miscarriage Last Updated : 10 Dec 2012 12:43:35 PM IST File photo: Fardeen Khan with wife Natasha Madhwani
Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan's wife Natasha Madhwani, who was expecting twins, has suffered a miscarriage.
"As delighted as we were to announce Natasha's pregnancy, I am equally saddened to say she had a late miscarriage," Fardeen posted on Twitter.
The 38-year-old had announced the happy news on Twitter back in October.
Fardeen also said that his wife is a strong woman, and they will try again for a baby.
"Most importantly Natasha is in good health and can try again. This half-pint I married is a warrior in every sense," he added.
Fardeen married Natasha, yesteryear actress Mumtaz's daughter, in December 2005. The actor was last seen in the2010 film "Dulha Mil Gaya".
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Did you expect a completely nude Aamir Khan in the second poster of PK? Take a look at the
- Shah Rukh Khan’s Mannat hit by controversy
- Cam2Cam movie review: Bangkok is still dangerous
- Ranbir Kapoor joins Saavn
- Shooting for Kick 2 starts on 22nd August 2014
- LFW 2014: Sushsets the ramp on fire, view pics
- KBC season 8:Big B narrates story of a girl rescued from traffickers
- I am married: Ranbir Kapoor confirms
- Why are Salman Khan and Ajay Devgn giving bribes?
It is super wired, shocking and unnatural but it is true. A donkey in Saudi avoided rape a
Buyers are always on the lookout for the cheap and best and here are the best budget smart