- I was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka SharmaShivaay: second trailer releasedWant my daughter to be proud of me: ShahidTips to pick lip colour this festive seasonMNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...''My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectationsTrain To Busan movie reviewKnow more about Parineeti ChopraHow to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in years
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
Christina Aguilera reveals why she went naked on album cover Last Updated : 09 Dec 2012 01:23:34 PM IST Christina Aguilera reveals why she went naked on album cover
Singer Christina Aguilera revealed why she chose to appear nude on the cover of her seventh studio album 'Lotus' because she wanted to be free.
Christina made an appearance on a recent episode of 'The Ellen DeGeneres' show,she revealed the reasons why she posed in the buff on the cover of her new album.
The singer told chat show host Ellen that the decision to go nude on the cover of her album Lotus was because she likes the feeling of being free. "I like to be free. Sometimes the less clothing the better. I'm just comfortable in my skin and my body. I embrace my body, and I embrace everything about myself. Coming full circle is a celebration of freedom and happiness because that's what my new album Lotus is representing. I'm embracing everything that I've grown to be and learned to be," she explained.
In the cover, the 31-year-old 'Hurt' hitmaker rising out of a blooming flower with her flowing platinum locks covering her modesty in a mermaid-style, reported Daily Mail.
"I like to be free. Sometimes, the less clothing, the better! I'm just comfortable in my skin and my body. Had I had this beautiful sweater... I would have worn that on the cover of Lotus," she said.
Aguilera has gained a considerable amount of weight since the birth of her four-year-old son, Max, but has said that she prefers her new curves.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It is interesting to see how Alia Bhatt's reputation as someone who gets trolled and is co
- My films have never made money: Vishal Bhardwaj
- Shoojit Sircar prefers football over filmmaking
- I was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka Sharma
- Shivaay: second trailer released
- Want my daughter to be proud of me: Shahid
- Shabana Azmi criticises Maharashtra CM
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,