- People stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek BachchanChinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, supportAkshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'Iulia Vantur celebrated birthday with Salman KhanICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
German No. 2 seed Angelique Kerber and Romanian No. 5 seed Simona Halep advanced to the se
Christina Aguilera reveals why she went naked on album cover Last Updated : 09 Dec 2012 01:23:34 PM IST Christina Aguilera reveals why she went naked on album cover
Singer Christina Aguilera revealed why she chose to appear nude on the cover of her seventh studio album 'Lotus' because she wanted to be free.
Christina made an appearance on a recent episode of 'The Ellen DeGeneres' show,she revealed the reasons why she posed in the buff on the cover of her new album.
The singer told chat show host Ellen that the decision to go nude on the cover of her album Lotus was because she likes the feeling of being free. "I like to be free. Sometimes the less clothing the better. I'm just comfortable in my skin and my body. I embrace my body, and I embrace everything about myself. Coming full circle is a celebration of freedom and happiness because that's what my new album Lotus is representing. I'm embracing everything that I've grown to be and learned to be," she explained.
In the cover, the 31-year-old 'Hurt' hitmaker rising out of a blooming flower with her flowing platinum locks covering her modesty in a mermaid-style, reported Daily Mail.
"I like to be free. Sometimes, the less clothing, the better! I'm just comfortable in my skin and my body. Had I had this beautiful sweater... I would have worn that on the cover of Lotus," she said.
Aguilera has gained a considerable amount of weight since the birth of her four-year-old son, Max, but has said that she prefers her new curves.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Aditi Rao Hydari says a dance number should not be referred to as an item number.
- Didn't confirm any leading lady for 'Golmaal 4': Arshad Warsi
- 'Dishoom': Stylised action and entertainment
- Milind running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Salman mourns Rajjat Barjatya's death
- Hope to dub in my voice for Malayalam debut: Priya Anand
- Varun Dhawan upset with 'Dishoom' ban in Pak
- Facts about Sanjay Dutt we bet you don't know
- 'Munnabhai 3' to release in 2018
The lightning scar of Harry Potter is the most recognisable symbol of the character from t
Route Mobile Limited, a messaging and voice API company, on Thursday announced it has acqu