- Juhi says tv is no longer small mediumThe 46th IFFI creating buzz in GoaExclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?OMG! Stress can make you uglySRK-Kajol don\'t take their stardom for granted: Varun SharmaBest Thanksgiving Parades in the USA in PicsKabir Khan feels cinema can\'t help fight terrorismSushant to romance Kriti Sanon in Dinesh Vijan\'s moviePriyanka not to promote \'Bajirao Mastani\'Lagaan actress Gracy Singh to play goddess Santoshi in the show Santoshi Maa!
Pro-cam International announces arrangements for route map of Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2
Christina Aguilera reveals why she went naked on album cover Last Updated : 09 Dec 2012 01:23:34 PM IST Christina Aguilera reveals why she went naked on album cover
Singer Christina Aguilera revealed why she chose to appear nude on the cover of her seventh studio album 'Lotus' because she wanted to be free.
Christina made an appearance on a recent episode of 'The Ellen DeGeneres' show,she revealed the reasons why she posed in the buff on the cover of her new album.
The singer told chat show host Ellen that the decision to go nude on the cover of her album Lotus was because she likes the feeling of being free. "I like to be free. Sometimes the less clothing the better. I'm just comfortable in my skin and my body. I embrace my body, and I embrace everything about myself. Coming full circle is a celebration of freedom and happiness because that's what my new album Lotus is representing. I'm embracing everything that I've grown to be and learned to be," she explained.
In the cover, the 31-year-old 'Hurt' hitmaker rising out of a blooming flower with her flowing platinum locks covering her modesty in a mermaid-style, reported Daily Mail.
"I like to be free. Sometimes, the less clothing, the better! I'm just comfortable in my skin and my body. Had I had this beautiful sweater... I would have worn that on the cover of Lotus," she said.
Aguilera has gained a considerable amount of weight since the birth of her four-year-old son, Max, but has said that she prefers her new curves.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Juhi Parmar says Television is no longer small medium.
- Keith returns to 'Bigg Boss 9'
- The 46th IFFI creating buzz in Goa
- Aamir not to leave India forever
- Vivek avoids commenting on Salman
- Exclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?
- SRK-Kajol don't take their stardom for granted: Varun Sharma
- Kabir Khan feels cinema can't help fight terrorism
- Genelia posts pictures of birthday boy Riaan
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
The Power Electronics and Control unit company has developed mobile application "MassPark"