- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' teaser to release today11-year-old attempts 550 km swim in raging Ganga in 10 daysSindhu, Sakshi, Dipa, Jitu get Khel RatnasRemembering 'King Of Pop' on his 58th B'dayKareena Kapoor Khan 'sexy' pregnancy photos'Rock On!!' clocks eight years, makers look forward to sequelWhat is notorious Savita Bhabhi doing in Baar Baar Dekho?I put in an effort to look presentable: Ranbir KapoorJennifer Aniston credits father for her flawless skinWill Smith joins Akshay Kumar's party
Montreal Canadiens forward Tomas Plekanec has been chosen captain of the Czech Republic’
Bipasha Basu’s hot Photoshoot for Maxim India Last Updated : 08 Dec 2012 03:19:45 PM IST Bipasha Basu’s Hot Photo Shoot For Maxim Magazine India December 2012
Bong beauty Bipasha Basu has always been best described as hot, sexy, sultry and appealing.
So, Bollywood’s dusky beauty once again set the Maxim India’s cover page afire with her sensual photoshoot. Bips graced the cover page of Maxim India’s latest December issue.
The Bong Bombshell has given hot and bold pose for the Maxim India. She looked hot, sexy, and sizzling in the photoshoot.
You can book your copy for Maxim India’s latest edition as it is available in stands.
Well, you can enjoy sensual pics of Bips from Maxim magazine with us too.
Click here to view the Bipasha’s Maxim photos.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Karan Johar on Monday unveiled the first look poster of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' and also reve
- Garner gets emotional during meeting with Affleck
- Dhanush to produce Rajinikanth's next
- New music single addresses homosexuality
- Sonakshi to act with family only with right script
- Remembering 'King Of Pop' on his 58th B'day
- Amy Jackson to sing in Punjabi, reveals Manj Musik
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'
- Kareena Kapoor Khan 'sexy' pregnancy photos
An Indonesian man is set to hold the title of world's oldest man at 145 years, authorities
Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco on Monday announced some unique offers