- Décor hacks: How to make small living space look largerAppreciation for 'Thithi' nothing short of miracle: Raam ReddyHome for 10 days, Priyanka Chopra to decide on next Hindi filmsIt was Love In Paris for Deepika-RanveerSunny Leone to romance Arbaaz Khan in 'Tera Intezaar'Shruti Haasan set for 'Sabaash Naidu' shootSeen great highs, lows and still soldiered onSachin launches clothing brand, Riteish walks the ramp for itGet picture-perfect smile with these simple tips!How can men get rid of pimples
Being excited for your favourite football team, rooting for them and suffering vicariously
Kumki,Neethaane En Ponvasanthama to release on December 14 Last Updated : 08 Dec 2012 01:31:52 PM IST Kumki,Neethaane En Ponvasanthama having 'U' Certificate to release on December 14
Prabhu Solomon directed Kumki which has got a 'U' certificate will release on December 14 worldwide along with Gautham Menon's 'Neethane En Ponvasantham'.
Vikram Prabhu-starrer Tamil drama "Kumki" and Jiiva-starrer Tamil romantic-drama "Neethaane En Ponvasantham" have been passed with a U certificate by the Central Board of Film Certification, without any cuts.
Vikram Prabhu starrer 'Kumki' is all set to hit screens on December 14
Prabhu Solomon in his address said " Kumki is sort of a dream come true. Initially my friends dissuaded me from taking the subject. I could have easily done a quickie after Mynaa, but I took time and effort over Kumki, because I had confidence in my content."
Prabhu Solomon's directorial venture "Kumki" revolves around a mahout and his trained elephant. It features debutant Vikram Prabhu, grandson of yesteryear actor Sivaji Ganeshan.
" Kumki cleared with a U certificate without any cuts", Vikram tweeted.
On the other hand, "Nethaane En Ponvasantham" (NEP), which is directed by Gautham Vasudev Menon, is a modern day love story. It stars Samantha Ruth Prabhu in the lead role opposite Jiiva.
"NEP passed with a U certificate with no cuts", Trinath, a trade analyst, said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Raam Reddy, whose Kannada film “Thithi” won the National Film Award, says tha
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Subhash Ghai lauds Kapil Sharma for not disrespecting icons
- Sonam shocked with 'overreaction' over Tanmay Bhat's controversial video
- Ray would have used computers differently for illustrations
- 'Animation not yet considered storytelling medium'
- Katy Perry's Twitter account hacked
- Home for 10 days, Priyanka Chopra to decide on next Hindi films
- Amitabh Bachchan, Anupam Kher mourn producer Vikas Mohan's death
We imagine the Sun as a giant burning furnace that brings sunlight to us but NASA's Solar
E-cigarette use in Britain almost doubled in two years
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Consumer electronics and home appliances major Videocon on Tuesday launched 4G-enabled Kry