- World's largest lake at Sahara desertNow dogs can date too!Sunny Leone wants to follow Kim KardashianD-company men are out to kill Chhota Rajan in AustraliaShamita Shetty open to challenging rolesAgain love overshadow marriage in Salman\'s lifeSunny Leone appears in bikini at 'Splitsvilla 8'Lovato blasts at bikini hatersLove is back in Salman's lifeLongoria wants to be female Clooney
World and Olympic champions The Netherlands rallied to prevail 2-1 over Asian Games gold m
I want to make the Mahabharata: Aamir Khan Last Updated : 08 Dec 2012 07:34:03 AM IST File photo: Aamir Khan
The 47-year-old actor has even thought that he will play the character of Lord Krishna in it.
"I want to make the Mahabharata. It's my dream and a nightmare too. It will take 20 years of my life to work on such a subject. I am apprehensive about it because people complain that I take three years to make a film," he said on the sidelines of Agenda Aaj Tak's session 'Dil Chahta Hai'.
"I actually wanted to play Karna because he is my favourite. But I feel, I don't fit into the character because he was a six feet five inches warrior. So, I think I will be best suited for Krishna's character. My mom used to call me Krishna when I was a kid and like him, I was also surrounded by girls."
The 'Talaash' star has always built a sense of responsibility in the society be it his initiative to join anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare or highlighting social issues through his TV debut 'Satyamev Jayate'.
"Being an entertainer or a creative person, it's my social responsibility to build the social fabric and a grace in the society. I am not a political person because I have no interest in politics. I strongly feel that I should contribute for a social change through my craft," he said.
Recently, a man who spoke against honour killing in one of the episodes of 'Satyamev Jayate' was allegedly shot dead by his family members. The actor expressed his grief for this act but said he will not scrap the idea of going ahead with the second season of his show.
"My good wishes will always be with him and wife. But with this, I don't lost my hope to do something for my society. I will definitely bring the second season of the show."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood's 'Baby Doll' wants to follow the biggest reality star of Hollywood, follow on t
- Shamita Shetty open to challenging roles
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West are 'opposites'
- I get more respect when I colour my hair brown: Blake Lively
- Again love overshadow marriage in Salman's life
- Sunny Leone appears in bikini at 'Splitsvilla 8'
- Lovato blasts at bikini haters
- Love is back in Salman's life
- Longoria wants to be female Clooney
A new app that allows dog owners to connect and perhaps find love for themselves.
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe