- Twitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in publicWhy Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?Was BCCI right in banning WAGS from meeting their spouses?Is Anushka the real reason for India losing the semi finals?Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!Navratra day7: How to pray for Goddess KalratriDisclosed: What are Anushka and Virat doing secretly in Australia?Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
Kiran is enjoying motherhood: Aamir Last Updated : 03 Dec 2012 10:54:25 AM IST File photo: Aamir Khan
On December 1 last year, the couple became proud parents of Azad Rao Khan. The baby was born through IVF to a surrogate mother.
Aamir, whose film 'Talaash' released last Friday, says due to his work commitments he does not get to spend enough time with his son.
"I am not a hands-on dad on a daily basis. My responsibilities towards work don't allow me to do that. But I really like to spend time with him. He is a real joy. He is a very happy child and good natured," Aamir said.
"Kiran is a hands-on mother. She is enjoying motherhood and that's what she wants to do. Once in a while I do try and give her a break but she brushes it aside," he said.
Aamir celebrated the first birthday of Azad at nephew and actor Imran Khan's house in Bandra Mumbai with close friends and relatives. His ex-wife Reena Dutta was also present at the celebration with daughter Ira and son Junaid.
Meanwhile, Aamir says when it comes to films he does not consult wife Kiran, who is also a director.
"No, I don't consult her. When I am not sure I like to ask her. I like to keep it as a surprise. This she and I both consciously do. So when she watches the first cut, she is a fresh audience, she doesn't know about the script, she doesn't know what to expect. Sometimes I ask her to sit in for a narration," he said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Rishi Kapoor, opened up his heart during an interview. He says that though Ranbir Kapoor r
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
- Pics: seven hot kisses of Ranbir-Anushka in Bombay Velvet
- PICS:Nargis Fakhri looks Stunning in AsiaSpa cover
- Sidharth, Alia in 'Kapoor and Sons'
- Sunny Leone feels India is not a sex-starved country, but why?
- I am so so happy: Shahid on big win for 'Haider'
- Evans,Collins seen together at dinner
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Samsung launched its flagship Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge smartphones in India on Monday,