- Guess who's Alia's dating recently?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: JohnLove is a feeling beyond your control: Ranbir Kapoor
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Kiran is enjoying motherhood: Aamir Last Updated : 03 Dec 2012 10:54:25 AM IST File photo: Aamir Khan
On December 1 last year, the couple became proud parents of Azad Rao Khan. The baby was born through IVF to a surrogate mother.
Aamir, whose film 'Talaash' released last Friday, says due to his work commitments he does not get to spend enough time with his son.
"I am not a hands-on dad on a daily basis. My responsibilities towards work don't allow me to do that. But I really like to spend time with him. He is a real joy. He is a very happy child and good natured," Aamir said.
"Kiran is a hands-on mother. She is enjoying motherhood and that's what she wants to do. Once in a while I do try and give her a break but she brushes it aside," he said.
Aamir celebrated the first birthday of Azad at nephew and actor Imran Khan's house in Bandra Mumbai with close friends and relatives. His ex-wife Reena Dutta was also present at the celebration with daughter Ira and son Junaid.
Meanwhile, Aamir says when it comes to films he does not consult wife Kiran, who is also a director.
"No, I don't consult her. When I am not sure I like to ask her. I like to keep it as a surprise. This she and I both consciously do. So when she watches the first cut, she is a fresh audience, she doesn't know about the script, she doesn't know what to expect. Sometimes I ask her to sit in for a narration," he said.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Heartbroken Alia, who recently got separated from actor Sidharth Malhotra, wanted solice a
- 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerve
- Meet: Chef-cum-Poet Vikas Khanna
- Erica Fernades excited to dress as a bride
- See Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.
- 'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'
- Are Pakistani artistes terrorists, asks Salman
- Harshvardhan very special to me: Saiyami Kher
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret