- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affairKangana wants to get married!'Rangoon' has my most heroic character: Shahid Kapoor'Running Shaadi': A frothy entertainer'Irada': Good intention poorly executed
Elite Kenyan runners competing at the Tokyo marathon on Sunday will be targeting two bir
Kiran is enjoying motherhood: Aamir Last Updated : 03 Dec 2012 10:54:25 AM IST File photo: Aamir Khan
On December 1 last year, the couple became proud parents of Azad Rao Khan. The baby was born through IVF to a surrogate mother.
Aamir, whose film 'Talaash' released last Friday, says due to his work commitments he does not get to spend enough time with his son.
"I am not a hands-on dad on a daily basis. My responsibilities towards work don't allow me to do that. But I really like to spend time with him. He is a real joy. He is a very happy child and good natured," Aamir said.
"Kiran is a hands-on mother. She is enjoying motherhood and that's what she wants to do. Once in a while I do try and give her a break but she brushes it aside," he said.
Aamir celebrated the first birthday of Azad at nephew and actor Imran Khan's house in Bandra Mumbai with close friends and relatives. His ex-wife Reena Dutta was also present at the celebration with daughter Ira and son Junaid.
Meanwhile, Aamir says when it comes to films he does not consult wife Kiran, who is also a director.
"No, I don't consult her. When I am not sure I like to ask her. I like to keep it as a surprise. This she and I both consciously do. So when she watches the first cut, she is a fresh audience, she doesn't know about the script, she doesn't know what to expect. Sometimes I ask her to sit in for a narration," he said.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Mona Darling is a horror-thriller set in the contemporary, post-cyber world. And the titul
- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive film
- Wanted to connect with youth through 'Roadies': Harbhajan Singh
- Bhansali truly makes an artiste out of me: Priyanka Chopra
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on TV
- Celebs pray for peace, love on Mahashivaratri
- Big B turns down invitation by Queen Elizabeth II
- Deepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'
- This is what Kareena expects from 'Rangoon'
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major