- Air pollution kills millions in ChinaWeight has never been an issue for me: Bhumi PednekarSonam Kapoor recovering well after contracting swine fluKardashian wants to live close to BeyoncePyarelal ready to compose music for Bollywood filmsFeatures of Samsung Galaxy S6-S6 EdgeSunny adopts Zeenat’s look in LeelaAdnan Sami applies for Indian CitizenshipJacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on InstagramCharacter is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin Siddiqui
Mohun Bagan has taken the top spot in the I-League football standings.
Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum Review: Must watch flick for Rana’s fans Last Updated : 01 Dec 2012 01:02:24 PM IST Rana Daggubati, Nayantara in the movie Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum
Director Krish alias Radhakrishna Jagarlamudi has come out with brilliant flick Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, starring Rana Daggubati, Nayantara and Posani Krishna Murali in lead characters.
The movie Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum has all elements to make it a superb movie. Set in a contemporary milieu, the movie blends together the dying art form of theatre called Surabhi and the topical issue of mining in Bellary. Rana's electrifying performance in the movie will definitely prove him as a mass hero.
The movie revolves around B.Tech Babau (Rana Daggubati) and Devika (Nayantara), a documentary filmmaker.
Babu wants to go to America for higher studies but his grandfather (Kota Srinivasa Rao) wants him to continue acting and participate in the Bellary theatre fest. However, Babu is reluctant to pursue his theatre career. But there is a sudden change in his thought after the demise of his grandfather, Babu comes to know that his grandfather wanted to stage the play in Bellary he had written called Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
At this point, Babu and Surabhi Troupe come close to each other. Babu along with Surabhi troupe arrives in Bellary to stage the show where he met Devika, a documentary filmmaker. Devika wants to expose the illegal mining issue in the region run by two mafias--Redappa (Milind Gunaji) and Chakravarthi (Murli Sharma).
In the meantime, babu locks horns with the mining mafias. Actually, the movie beautifully runs on the play Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum and at the same time the hero fulfills the social responsibilities by fighting mining mafias.
The director has done brilliant work to make it a blockbuster. Apart from, Krish's powerful script and direction, the other key attractions are Mani Shankar's music, Gnanasekhar's cinematography, Sai Madhav Burra's dialogues, wonderfully choreographed fights, Venkatesh-Sameera and Hazel Keech's item numbers.
In one words, you must book your show for this weekend to watch a wonderful flick.
The movie deserves four rating points out of five.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
For Bhumi Pednekar, putting on oodles of weight for her debut film "Dum Laga Ke Haisha" wa
- Sonam Kapoor recovering well after contracting swine flu
- PICS:Kardashian wants to live close to Beyonce
- Pyarelal ready to compose music for Bollywood films
- PICS:Sunny adopts Zeenat’s look in Leela
- Pics:Adnan Sami applies for Indian Citizenship
- Jacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on Instagram
- Character is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Kangana to romance Saif in 'The Devotion of Suspect X'
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today joined some MPs in having lunch in the Parliament's can
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w