- Wedding album of Aishwarya Rai BachchanJukebox of \'The Shaukeens\' audio is out!Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversyWhy has Farha Khan upset Saroj KhanLisa Haydon suffering from dengueWhat next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racketReview in pics: Super NaniAamir Khan in Bigg Boss 8Shah Rukh\' Khan\'s fans beaten by police in KanpurHrithik Roshan avoids meeting Sussanne
Roger Federer kept up his hopes of finishing the year as world number one when he downed
Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum Review: Must watch flick for Rana’s fans Last Updated : 01 Dec 2012 01:02:24 PM IST Rana Daggubati, Nayantara in the movie Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum
Director Krish alias Radhakrishna Jagarlamudi has come out with brilliant flick Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, starring Rana Daggubati, Nayantara and Posani Krishna Murali in lead characters.
The movie Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum has all elements to make it a superb movie. Set in a contemporary milieu, the movie blends together the dying art form of theatre called Surabhi and the topical issue of mining in Bellary. Rana's electrifying performance in the movie will definitely prove him as a mass hero.
The movie revolves around B.Tech Babau (Rana Daggubati) and Devika (Nayantara), a documentary filmmaker.
Babu wants to go to America for higher studies but his grandfather (Kota Srinivasa Rao) wants him to continue acting and participate in the Bellary theatre fest. However, Babu is reluctant to pursue his theatre career. But there is a sudden change in his thought after the demise of his grandfather, Babu comes to know that his grandfather wanted to stage the play in Bellary he had written called Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
At this point, Babu and Surabhi Troupe come close to each other. Babu along with Surabhi troupe arrives in Bellary to stage the show where he met Devika, a documentary filmmaker. Devika wants to expose the illegal mining issue in the region run by two mafias--Redappa (Milind Gunaji) and Chakravarthi (Murli Sharma).
In the meantime, babu locks horns with the mining mafias. Actually, the movie beautifully runs on the play Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum and at the same time the hero fulfills the social responsibilities by fighting mining mafias.
The director has done brilliant work to make it a blockbuster. Apart from, Krish's powerful script and direction, the other key attractions are Mani Shankar's music, Gnanasekhar's cinematography, Sai Madhav Burra's dialogues, wonderfully choreographed fights, Venkatesh-Sameera and Hazel Keech's item numbers.
In one words, you must book your show for this weekend to watch a wonderful flick.
The movie deserves four rating points out of five.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
See the wedding album of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan, inclusing mehnadi a
- New poster of 'Rang Rasiya' out now
- Jukebox of 'The Shaukeens' audio is out!
- Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversy
- Why has Farha Khan upset Saroj Khan
- Lisa Haydon suffering from dengue
- Paltrow praised estranged husband
- What next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racket
- When Deepika Padukone dated Upen Patel
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Handset maker Lava Friday launched a new series of Iris smartphones under the 'Fuel' brand