- Who is Salman Khan's duplicate?Sonakshi and John unveil the poster of 'Force 2', trailer to be released tonigh..Shilpa Shetty pens down her second book on recipesThings to keep in mind while travelling with dogsInside pics of Ranbir Kapoor birthdayBirthday special: Ranbir Kapoor childhood picsReason why Lata Mangeshkar did not marryGionee S6s smartphone: A delight for selfie loversQuick tips for an organised homeBirthday special: Famous sayings by Yash Chopra
Barcelona came from behind to beat Monchengladbach 2-1 in the second round in Group C of
Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum Review: Must watch flick for Rana’s fans Last Updated : 01 Dec 2012 01:02:24 PM IST Rana Daggubati, Nayantara in the movie Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum
Director Krish alias Radhakrishna Jagarlamudi has come out with brilliant flick Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, starring Rana Daggubati, Nayantara and Posani Krishna Murali in lead characters.
The movie Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum has all elements to make it a superb movie. Set in a contemporary milieu, the movie blends together the dying art form of theatre called Surabhi and the topical issue of mining in Bellary. Rana's electrifying performance in the movie will definitely prove him as a mass hero.
The movie revolves around B.Tech Babau (Rana Daggubati) and Devika (Nayantara), a documentary filmmaker.
Babu wants to go to America for higher studies but his grandfather (Kota Srinivasa Rao) wants him to continue acting and participate in the Bellary theatre fest. However, Babu is reluctant to pursue his theatre career. But there is a sudden change in his thought after the demise of his grandfather, Babu comes to know that his grandfather wanted to stage the play in Bellary he had written called Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
At this point, Babu and Surabhi Troupe come close to each other. Babu along with Surabhi troupe arrives in Bellary to stage the show where he met Devika, a documentary filmmaker. Devika wants to expose the illegal mining issue in the region run by two mafias--Redappa (Milind Gunaji) and Chakravarthi (Murli Sharma).
In the meantime, babu locks horns with the mining mafias. Actually, the movie beautifully runs on the play Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum and at the same time the hero fulfills the social responsibilities by fighting mining mafias.
The director has done brilliant work to make it a blockbuster. Apart from, Krish's powerful script and direction, the other key attractions are Mani Shankar's music, Gnanasekhar's cinematography, Sai Madhav Burra's dialogues, wonderfully choreographed fights, Venkatesh-Sameera and Hazel Keech's item numbers.
In one words, you must book your show for this weekend to watch a wonderful flick.
The movie deserves four rating points out of five.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Oh My God, Salman Khan has a duplicate, who is the duplicate. Is he the person in Duplicat
- Arjun Kapoor's 'DDLJ' moment on 'Half Girlfriend' set
- Jolie found images of Gomez, other women on Pitt's phone
- ADHM: Channa Mereya song released
- Sonakshi and John unveil the poster of 'Force 2', trailer to be released tonight
- Tannishtha slams racist attack on Colors' show, channel apologises
- Shilpa Shetty pens down her second book on recipes
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights...": Krushna Abhishek
- Inside pics of Ranbir Kapoor birthday
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
Apple and Deloitte on Thursday joined hands to help companies accelerate their work via s