- Meet Shekhar Kapoor’s ‘Paani’ girl Ayesha KapurWhy is Katrina praising ex boyfriend Salman so muchSadhana from a mystery girl to a clubberFive Bollywood sex ComediesSaina and Pullela Gopichand splitSonam\'s fiery statements too hot to handleOMG, Salman\'s ex flame turns a vampPics: Salman Khan dances with ex girlfriend Katrina Kaif's sister IsabelIndia-Japan relations enter new eraVideo: Sonam Kapoor is scorching hot in Vogue September issue 2014
Novak Djokovic didn't let Philipp Kohlschreiber stand in the way of another Grand Slam qu
Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum Review: Must watch flick for Rana’s fans Last Updated : 01 Dec 2012 01:02:24 PM IST Rana Daggubati, Nayantara in the movie Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum
Director Krish alias Radhakrishna Jagarlamudi has come out with brilliant flick Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, starring Rana Daggubati, Nayantara and Posani Krishna Murali in lead characters.
The movie Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum has all elements to make it a superb movie. Set in a contemporary milieu, the movie blends together the dying art form of theatre called Surabhi and the topical issue of mining in Bellary. Rana's electrifying performance in the movie will definitely prove him as a mass hero.
The movie revolves around B.Tech Babau (Rana Daggubati) and Devika (Nayantara), a documentary filmmaker.
Babu wants to go to America for higher studies but his grandfather (Kota Srinivasa Rao) wants him to continue acting and participate in the Bellary theatre fest. However, Babu is reluctant to pursue his theatre career. But there is a sudden change in his thought after the demise of his grandfather, Babu comes to know that his grandfather wanted to stage the play in Bellary he had written called Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
At this point, Babu and Surabhi Troupe come close to each other. Babu along with Surabhi troupe arrives in Bellary to stage the show where he met Devika, a documentary filmmaker. Devika wants to expose the illegal mining issue in the region run by two mafias--Redappa (Milind Gunaji) and Chakravarthi (Murli Sharma).
In the meantime, babu locks horns with the mining mafias. Actually, the movie beautifully runs on the play Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum and at the same time the hero fulfills the social responsibilities by fighting mining mafias.
The director has done brilliant work to make it a blockbuster. Apart from, Krish's powerful script and direction, the other key attractions are Mani Shankar's music, Gnanasekhar's cinematography, Sai Madhav Burra's dialogues, wonderfully choreographed fights, Venkatesh-Sameera and Hazel Keech's item numbers.
In one words, you must book your show for this weekend to watch a wonderful flick.
The movie deserves four rating points out of five.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
‘Black’ fame actress Ayesha Kapur has bagged the lead role in Shekhar Kapoor’s most
- Why is Katrina praising ex boyfriend Salman so much
- Sadhana from a mystery girl to a clubber
- Five Bollywood sex Comedies
- OMG! Vidya Balan has an extramarital affair
- Sonam's fiery statements too hot to handle
- Game of Thrones season 5 nude scene stokes off controversy
- OMG, Salman's ex flame turns a vamp
- Pics: Salman Khan dances with ex girlfriend Katrina Kaif's sister Isabel
Oldest human on earth, a Mexican woman, celebrated her 127th birthday on Sunday.
With rumors of an imminent launch early next month, let's show you how the iPhone 6 will l