- India\'s first seaplane serviceWhy did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tapeTop most Sexy South SirensIn pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman KhanOMG! Saif caught with pants down, view picsNew Alto K10 to launch next monthParties begin in Rajesh Khanna\'s AashirwaadEkta Kapoor's Box Cricket LeagueWatch Deepika Padukone promoting Happy New Year
South African prison officials say Oscar Pistorius spent his first night in a single cell
Chitrangada shed clothes for ‘Inkaar’ Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 09:34:25 AM IST File photo: Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh in 'Inkaar' poster
Bollywood actress Chitrangada Singh has shed her clothes for her upcoming film ‘Inkaar’.
Chitrangada Singh has posed naked on the poster of her upcoming film ‘Inkaar’ in which she is seen with actor Arjun Rampal.
Both the lead actors of the film are looking sizzling on the posters.
In the poster, Chitrangada is posing the perfect seductress and Arjun is seen heating it up with his smoldering eyes. Set in the corporate world, the film follows
Arjun and Chitrangada will sex up the silver screen with heir new movie ‘Inkaar'.
Directed by Sudhir Mishra, the film is based on sexual harassment at work.
The film shows Chitrangda’s journey over a period of eight years and her transformation from being a carefree hippie to a corporate bigwig and the sexual harassment she faces at the hands of her boss Arjun Rampal.
The film is all set to hit the big screen on January 18, 2013.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The best friends in Bollywood, superstars Salman Khan and Aamir Khan, will be seen togethe
- Why did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?
- Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tape
- Top most Sexy South Sirens
- In pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan
- OMG! Saif caught with pants down, view pics
- Parties begin in Rajesh Khanna's Aashirwaad
- Ekta Kapoor's Box Cricket League
- Watch Deepika Padukone promoting Happy New Year
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country