- Know why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed RidhimaMy brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi'Tamasha' a distinctive love storyIndia clinch series victory against SAMeet top Miss Supranational of 2015Sonnalli who missed 'Hate Story 3'Wedding album of Disha VakaniFilm Review: Tamasha
Manisha Koirala hospitalised, diagnosed with cancer Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 09:12:26 AM IST File photo: Manisha Koirala
According to the reports, Manisha Koirala has been diagnosed with cancer and is admitted to Jaslok hospital in Mumbai on Wednesday.
" Manisha Koirala was admitted to our hospital yesterday," Jaslok Hospital spokesperson Krishnakant Dasyam said on Thursday.
Manisha, who was in Nepal busy doing up her new home, complained of food poisoning and fell unconscious after which her family bring her down to Mumbai for further tests.
"She is undergoing some medical tests and will be in the hospital for some time," the spokeperson added.
Manisha Koirala's mother Sushma and her brother Siddharth are presently by her bedside.
"Her brother was at the hospital all day. One of her family members will stay with her all night. She is weak but she is okay. She had four visitors today in her suite, all of them were her immediate family members," said a hospital source.
Manisha's friends are optimistic and send messages for her good health.
"Woh manage kar legi biru," her close friend Jackie Shroff said.
"She is not a quitter. She has battled so much more in her life that a mere illness won't be able to defeat her," filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma said.
"I have not been able to communicate with her... I've been getting these text messages about her health that got me very worried," RGV added.
"She is a strong girl and I hope she will be able to win this battle just as she had won the others," Manisha's neighbour and family friend actor Gulshan Grover said said.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why was SRK hesitant in using the word Gerua in one of his songs?
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
- Unknown facts about Yami Gautam
- Camera loved Smita Patil: Shyam Benegal
- Know why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed Ridhima
- My brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi
- 'Tamasha' a distinctive love story