- Sonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film FestivalKaran Johar celebrates birthday with star kidsWhen Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'Wear the right shoe for the right occasion!Aamir Khan, McKellen discuss Shakespeare at MAMI Film Club launchYes, Virat Kohli and Anushka are backSee Sofia Hayat before she became a nunMedia has dishonoured Iulia: SalmanAyutthaya: Once a flourishing temple citySushmita celebrates 22 years of her Miss Universe win
India's tennis stars Sania Mirza, Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna got their French Open cam
Manisha Koirala hospitalised, diagnosed with cancer Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 09:12:26 AM IST File photo: Manisha Koirala
According to the reports, Manisha Koirala has been diagnosed with cancer and is admitted to Jaslok hospital in Mumbai on Wednesday.
" Manisha Koirala was admitted to our hospital yesterday," Jaslok Hospital spokesperson Krishnakant Dasyam said on Thursday.
Manisha, who was in Nepal busy doing up her new home, complained of food poisoning and fell unconscious after which her family bring her down to Mumbai for further tests.
"She is undergoing some medical tests and will be in the hospital for some time," the spokeperson added.
Manisha Koirala's mother Sushma and her brother Siddharth are presently by her bedside.
"Her brother was at the hospital all day. One of her family members will stay with her all night. She is weak but she is okay. She had four visitors today in her suite, all of them were her immediate family members," said a hospital source.
Manisha's friends are optimistic and send messages for her good health.
"Woh manage kar legi biru," her close friend Jackie Shroff said.
"She is not a quitter. She has battled so much more in her life that a mere illness won't be able to defeat her," filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma said.
"I have not been able to communicate with her... I've been getting these text messages about her health that got me very worried," RGV added.
"She is a strong girl and I hope she will be able to win this battle just as she had won the others," Manisha's neighbour and family friend actor Gulshan Grover said said.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Sonam Kapoor and international star Sir Ian McKellen inaugurated the Kashish Film
- Karan Johar celebrates birthday with star kids
- Big B to host only segment of Modi's bash
- Arijit Singh apology to Sultan star Salman Khan, pleading to retain his song; deletes it later
- When Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'
- Stars wish Karan Johar on birthday
- Why Arijit deletes his apology letter to Salman
- Watch: salman Khan film sultan trailer released
- Aamir Khan, McKellen discuss Shakespeare at MAMI Film Club launch
While playing with your pooch at home helps evoke love and compassion in you, researchers
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
Video: Man showed private parts in bus beaten by women
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Coolpad on Friday launched a new smartphone that comes wit