- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive filmMahashivaratri Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'This is what Kareena expects from RangoonPics: Mahashivaratri,TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires themMovie review: little Sunny completely overshadows Dev Patel in 'Lion'Many Controversies of Sofia HayatWhy Akhil Akkineni's destination wedding called offAnushka to connect with fans via WhatsApp for 'Phillauri'How to look gorgeous beyond 30s
The Boxing Federation of India (BFI) on Friday organised the International Boxing Associat
Manisha Koirala hospitalised, diagnosed with cancer Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 09:12:26 AM IST File photo: Manisha Koirala
According to the reports, Manisha Koirala has been diagnosed with cancer and is admitted to Jaslok hospital in Mumbai on Wednesday.
" Manisha Koirala was admitted to our hospital yesterday," Jaslok Hospital spokesperson Krishnakant Dasyam said on Thursday.
Manisha, who was in Nepal busy doing up her new home, complained of food poisoning and fell unconscious after which her family bring her down to Mumbai for further tests.
"She is undergoing some medical tests and will be in the hospital for some time," the spokeperson added.
Manisha Koirala's mother Sushma and her brother Siddharth are presently by her bedside.
"Her brother was at the hospital all day. One of her family members will stay with her all night. She is weak but she is okay. She had four visitors today in her suite, all of them were her immediate family members," said a hospital source.
Manisha's friends are optimistic and send messages for her good health.
"Woh manage kar legi biru," her close friend Jackie Shroff said.
"She is not a quitter. She has battled so much more in her life that a mere illness won't be able to defeat her," filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma said.
"I have not been able to communicate with her... I've been getting these text messages about her health that got me very worried," RGV added.
"She is a strong girl and I hope she will be able to win this battle just as she had won the others," Manisha's neighbour and family friend actor Gulshan Grover said said.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Mona Darling is a horror-thriller set in the contemporary, post-cyber world. And the titul
- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive film
- Wanted to connect with youth through 'Roadies': Harbhajan Singh
- Bhansali truly makes an artiste out of me: Priyanka Chopra
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on TV
- Celebs pray for peace, love on Mahashivaratri
- Big B turns down invitation by Queen Elizabeth II
- Deepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'
- This is what Kareena expects from 'Rangoon'
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major