- Movies to watch in December 2014Vegetarian delicacies at SAARC retreatTMC members wear black shawl in LSVeena Malik: Queen of controversiesPICS: Growing roses in drought too!Why Priyanka Chopra fainted on the sets several timesLindsay not invited in father\'s weddingPamela Anderson sends tips to B-woodTourism in Rajasthan growing\'DDLJ\' new trailer launched
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Manisha Koirala hospitalised, diagnosed with cancer Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 09:12:26 AM IST File photo: Manisha Koirala
According to the reports, Manisha Koirala has been diagnosed with cancer and is admitted to Jaslok hospital in Mumbai on Wednesday.
" Manisha Koirala was admitted to our hospital yesterday," Jaslok Hospital spokesperson Krishnakant Dasyam said on Thursday.
Manisha, who was in Nepal busy doing up her new home, complained of food poisoning and fell unconscious after which her family bring her down to Mumbai for further tests.
"She is undergoing some medical tests and will be in the hospital for some time," the spokeperson added.
Manisha Koirala's mother Sushma and her brother Siddharth are presently by her bedside.
"Her brother was at the hospital all day. One of her family members will stay with her all night. She is weak but she is okay. She had four visitors today in her suite, all of them were her immediate family members," said a hospital source.
Manisha's friends are optimistic and send messages for her good health.
"Woh manage kar legi biru," her close friend Jackie Shroff said.
"She is not a quitter. She has battled so much more in her life that a mere illness won't be able to defeat her," filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma said.
"I have not been able to communicate with her... I've been getting these text messages about her health that got me very worried," RGV added.
"She is a strong girl and I hope she will be able to win this battle just as she had won the others," Manisha's neighbour and family friend actor Gulshan Grover said said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A day after the release of first motion poster of 'Dolly Ki Doli', the makers released the
- Arts and crafts channel for children
- Why Salman missed Arpita's house warming party
- Sonam most stylish celebrity in Bollywood: Rodricks
- Veena Malik shocked over her conviction
- Priyanka turns brand ambassador of Unnati
- Tanisha not afraid to 'Go Pink'
- Movies to watch in December 2014
- Veena Malik: Queen of controversies
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Microsoft Devices has launched its first Lumia handset in India for Rs 9,199.