- People stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek BachchanChinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, supportAkshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'Iulia Vantur celebrated birthday with Salman KhanICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
Indian Super League franchise Kerala Blasters FC announced the signing of Northern Ireland
Manisha Koirala hospitalised, diagnosed with cancer Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 09:12:26 AM IST File photo: Manisha Koirala
According to the reports, Manisha Koirala has been diagnosed with cancer and is admitted to Jaslok hospital in Mumbai on Wednesday.
" Manisha Koirala was admitted to our hospital yesterday," Jaslok Hospital spokesperson Krishnakant Dasyam said on Thursday.
Manisha, who was in Nepal busy doing up her new home, complained of food poisoning and fell unconscious after which her family bring her down to Mumbai for further tests.
"She is undergoing some medical tests and will be in the hospital for some time," the spokeperson added.
Manisha Koirala's mother Sushma and her brother Siddharth are presently by her bedside.
"Her brother was at the hospital all day. One of her family members will stay with her all night. She is weak but she is okay. She had four visitors today in her suite, all of them were her immediate family members," said a hospital source.
Manisha's friends are optimistic and send messages for her good health.
"Woh manage kar legi biru," her close friend Jackie Shroff said.
"She is not a quitter. She has battled so much more in her life that a mere illness won't be able to defeat her," filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma said.
"I have not been able to communicate with her... I've been getting these text messages about her health that got me very worried," RGV added.
"She is a strong girl and I hope she will be able to win this battle just as she had won the others," Manisha's neighbour and family friend actor Gulshan Grover said said.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Ali Abbas Zafar knows his latest release "Sultan", starring Salman Khan, would no
- 'Jagga Jasoos' is a much-awaited film for me: Ranbir Kapoor
- 'The BFG' has critical digital effects: Steven Spielberg
- Combination of hard work, luck helped in industry, says Raftaar
- Ten unknown facts about Huma Qureshi
- Sidharth, Katrina's 'Kala Chashma' a hit on YouTube
- Poonam Pandey all set with her new video for her fans
- Signed 'Hera Pheri' 3 last year, still clueless when it'll begin: Ankita Shorey
- Konkona released 'A Death In The Gunj' trailer
An international team of scientists has identified a rare new species of beaked whale that
Route Mobile Limited, a messaging and voice API company, on Thursday announced it has acqu