- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Vijender Singh registered the fifth consecutive win of his fledgling professional career
Isha Gupta's turns 27 on birthday Last Updated : 28 Nov 2012 06:44:06 PM IST File photo of Bollywood actress Esha Gupta.
After working in films like 'Raaz 3D' and 'Chakravyuh', Bollywood actress Esha Gupta, who turned 27 today, wants to star in a full fledged commercial film now.
Having explored different genres with the three films she has done in her year-old Bollywood career, Esha is now looking forward to doing a masala film like 'Singham' or 'Rowdy Rathore'.
"Now I am looking forward to a doing full commercial film like 'Rowdy Rathore', 'Singham' or 'Bol Bachchan', an action or comedy film in this genre," Esha told media persons.
Esha is spending her birthday working and she launched the flagship store of Shreem jewellers here today. She even received a surprise birthday gift as their brand ambassador.
"They gave me a really good surprise today on my birthday by launching the Esha collection. It's so sweet having a collection in my own name. The pieces are contemporary, elegant and beautiful. They got designers from Athens, Belgium as well as Mumbai to design this collection. It comprises rubies, diamonds and emeralds," said Esha.
It has been a good year for the actress with both 'Jannat 2' and 'Raaz 3D' being successful, but Esha has no big plans to celebrate her birthday.
"I flew down to Delhi last night and spent time with my family, but I have to fly back to Mumbai tonight for work commitments. I am happy that I am working, what more can I ask for? I never say that I want a vacation, because that means I am refusing work. I am glad that I'm working on my birthday," she said.
The actress is set to work with Vishesh Films again after 'Jannat 2' and 'Raaz 3D', but the next film is still in the scripting stage.
"I have a contract with them and I'll do three more films with them if I have to. But they are busy with the sequels to 'Murder' and 'Aashiqui', so my film is still in a scripting stage," said Esha.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Abhishek Bachchan has re-joined the promotions of his forthcoming film "Housefull 3"
- Eyebrows up as Sanjay Dutt hobnobs with BJP
- Big B gets inspiration from fans' love
- Akshay Kumar sorry for fan-punching incident
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of