- PICS: Fiat Avventura launched at Rs 5.99 lakhSalman's family ready for Diwali, Arpita's wedding celebrationsAishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif\'s Diwali looksBollywood bombs, Patakas and phuljharis, view picsSalman cleans Karjat, nominates Aamir for 'Swachh Bharat campaign'SPOTTED: Ranbir, Katrina in Thailand10 Unknown facts about Parineeti ChopraDhanteras celebrated ahead of DiwaliSunny Leone\'s Pink Lips song crosses 10 million hits on YouTubeImages: Meet Navjot Singh Sidhu\'s glamorous daughter Rabia Sidhu
Bayern Munich produced a stunning display to demolish Roma 7-1 but they were not the bigg
Isha Gupta's turns 27 on birthday Last Updated : 28 Nov 2012 06:44:06 PM IST File photo of Bollywood actress Esha Gupta.
After working in films like 'Raaz 3D' and 'Chakravyuh', Bollywood actress Esha Gupta, who turned 27 today, wants to star in a full fledged commercial film now.
Having explored different genres with the three films she has done in her year-old Bollywood career, Esha is now looking forward to doing a masala film like 'Singham' or 'Rowdy Rathore'.
"Now I am looking forward to a doing full commercial film like 'Rowdy Rathore', 'Singham' or 'Bol Bachchan', an action or comedy film in this genre," Esha told media persons.
Esha is spending her birthday working and she launched the flagship store of Shreem jewellers here today. She even received a surprise birthday gift as their brand ambassador.
"They gave me a really good surprise today on my birthday by launching the Esha collection. It's so sweet having a collection in my own name. The pieces are contemporary, elegant and beautiful. They got designers from Athens, Belgium as well as Mumbai to design this collection. It comprises rubies, diamonds and emeralds," said Esha.
It has been a good year for the actress with both 'Jannat 2' and 'Raaz 3D' being successful, but Esha has no big plans to celebrate her birthday.
"I flew down to Delhi last night and spent time with my family, but I have to fly back to Mumbai tonight for work commitments. I am happy that I am working, what more can I ask for? I never say that I want a vacation, because that means I am refusing work. I am glad that I'm working on my birthday," she said.
The actress is set to work with Vishesh Films again after 'Jannat 2' and 'Raaz 3D', but the next film is still in the scripting stage.
"I have a contract with them and I'll do three more films with them if I have to. But they are busy with the sequels to 'Murder' and 'Aashiqui', so my film is still in a scripting stage," said Esha.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
In Salman Khan's family Diwali and Arpita's wedding celebrations in full swing
- Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif's Diwali looks
- Salman cleans Karjat, nominates Aamir for 'Swachh Bharat campaign'
- SPOTTED: Ranbir, Katrina in Thailand
- Priyanka Chopra will not celebrate Diwali
- 10 Unknown facts about Parineeti Chopra
- Ebola suspected, actress Tori Spelling hospitalised and quarantined
- Sunny Leone's Pink Lips song crosses 10 million hits on YouTube
- Images: Meet Navjot Singh Sidhu's glamorous daughter Rabia Sidhu
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country