- Andamans gets a leg-up to showcase heritageFIRST LOOK: Varun, Alia in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'Care for your hair in simple steps this summer!Uttarakhand turns to trekking to boost tourist footfalls'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: SurveySteps to buy sunglassesGo the foreign way while munching French friesBaaghi collects 35 crores in opening weekendBipasha shares her 'monkey wedding' picsBig B gets inspiration from fans' love
India's tennis stars Sania Mirza, Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna got their French Open cam
Isha Gupta's turns 27 on birthday Last Updated : 28 Nov 2012 06:44:06 PM IST File photo of Bollywood actress Esha Gupta.
After working in films like 'Raaz 3D' and 'Chakravyuh', Bollywood actress Esha Gupta, who turned 27 today, wants to star in a full fledged commercial film now.
Having explored different genres with the three films she has done in her year-old Bollywood career, Esha is now looking forward to doing a masala film like 'Singham' or 'Rowdy Rathore'.
"Now I am looking forward to a doing full commercial film like 'Rowdy Rathore', 'Singham' or 'Bol Bachchan', an action or comedy film in this genre," Esha told media persons.
Esha is spending her birthday working and she launched the flagship store of Shreem jewellers here today. She even received a surprise birthday gift as their brand ambassador.
"They gave me a really good surprise today on my birthday by launching the Esha collection. It's so sweet having a collection in my own name. The pieces are contemporary, elegant and beautiful. They got designers from Athens, Belgium as well as Mumbai to design this collection. It comprises rubies, diamonds and emeralds," said Esha.
It has been a good year for the actress with both 'Jannat 2' and 'Raaz 3D' being successful, but Esha has no big plans to celebrate her birthday.
"I flew down to Delhi last night and spent time with my family, but I have to fly back to Mumbai tonight for work commitments. I am happy that I am working, what more can I ask for? I never say that I want a vacation, because that means I am refusing work. I am glad that I'm working on my birthday," she said.
The actress is set to work with Vishesh Films again after 'Jannat 2' and 'Raaz 3D', but the next film is still in the scripting stage.
"I have a contract with them and I'll do three more films with them if I have to. But they are busy with the sequels to 'Murder' and 'Aashiqui', so my film is still in a scripting stage," said Esha.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Singer Arijit Singh apologised to Salman Khan on Facebook. However, the reason behind the
- When Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'
- Stars wish Karan Johar on birthday
- Why Arijit deletes his apology letter to Salman
- Watch: salman Khan film sultan trailer released
- Aamir Khan, McKellen discuss Shakespeare at MAMI Film Club launch
- This is how Ranbir will seduce Aishwarya in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Yes, Virat Kohli and Anushka are back
- See Sofia Hayat before she became a nun
While playing with your pooch at home helps evoke love and compassion in you, researchers
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
Video: Man showed private parts in bus beaten by women
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Coolpad on Friday launched a new smartphone that comes wit