- Me and Hrithik were not holidaying together: SussanneKareena shoots first ad post pregnancy newsFawad, Deepika turn muse for Manish MalhotraHockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes awayB'Day Special: Controversial Shweta Basu is Naseeruddin Shah's co star in Inter..Facebook,Twitter, Bigg Boss, Mumbai Blast, Tsunami turning 10 this year.When I was 13: Rahul Bose takes celebs down memory laneSocial media trolls don't affect me anymore: Anushka SharmaI'm one of the rare breed of directors: Nishikant KamatDeepika wishes 'kindest, generous' Vin Diesel on birthday
Dutee Chand is sprinting hard and she has her aim set -- the coveted gold medal at the Rio
Isha Gupta's turns 27 on birthday Last Updated : 28 Nov 2012 06:44:06 PM IST File photo of Bollywood actress Esha Gupta.
After working in films like 'Raaz 3D' and 'Chakravyuh', Bollywood actress Esha Gupta, who turned 27 today, wants to star in a full fledged commercial film now.
Having explored different genres with the three films she has done in her year-old Bollywood career, Esha is now looking forward to doing a masala film like 'Singham' or 'Rowdy Rathore'.
"Now I am looking forward to a doing full commercial film like 'Rowdy Rathore', 'Singham' or 'Bol Bachchan', an action or comedy film in this genre," Esha told media persons.
Esha is spending her birthday working and she launched the flagship store of Shreem jewellers here today. She even received a surprise birthday gift as their brand ambassador.
"They gave me a really good surprise today on my birthday by launching the Esha collection. It's so sweet having a collection in my own name. The pieces are contemporary, elegant and beautiful. They got designers from Athens, Belgium as well as Mumbai to design this collection. It comprises rubies, diamonds and emeralds," said Esha.
It has been a good year for the actress with both 'Jannat 2' and 'Raaz 3D' being successful, but Esha has no big plans to celebrate her birthday.
"I flew down to Delhi last night and spent time with my family, but I have to fly back to Mumbai tonight for work commitments. I am happy that I am working, what more can I ask for? I never say that I want a vacation, because that means I am refusing work. I am glad that I'm working on my birthday," she said.
The actress is set to work with Vishesh Films again after 'Jannat 2' and 'Raaz 3D', but the next film is still in the scripting stage.
"I have a contract with them and I'll do three more films with them if I have to. But they are busy with the sequels to 'Murder' and 'Aashiqui', so my film is still in a scripting stage," said Esha.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Kangana Ranaut looked every inch a Mughal empress as she walked for Manav Gangwani
- Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once
- 'Kabali' mints Rs 11.4 crore in north India in two days
- 'Mission Tiger' makers urge government to declare film tax-free
- 'Madaari' is a 'must watch', says Kejriwal
- Twinkle slams Naseeruddin for calling father 'poor actor'
- 'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up call
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' sets new box office record on opening day
- Shyam Kaushal choreographs action scene for 'Kaabil'
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i