- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
Olympic gold medallist Justin Rose will defend his UBS Hong Kong Open golf title, while Ma
Arjun Rampal's birthday bash in Marrackesh Last Updated : 27 Nov 2012 12:20:16 PM IST File photo: Arjun Rampal
Wife of actor Arjun Rampal, who had a working birthday on November 26, has planned to throw a surprise birthday bash for the actor in Marrackesh on November 29.
Arjun's wife, Mehr Jessia, has organised the 40th birthday bash for her husband and celebrities like Gauri Khan, Hrithik Roshan with wife Susanne Roshan, Chunky Pandey and his wife Bhavna and Sanjay Kapoor with wife Maheep will be attending the party.
Arjun who spended his birthday working in Kutch on location for Nikhil Advani's D Day says he's aware of the part but unaware of the guest list.
"I know Mehr is planning this surprise party for me at Marrackesh which I am not supposed to know about. Who all are coming, I've no clue. I know my wife and daughters will be there."
Arjun heads for Marrackesh on 27 November. He will be attending a film festival there where three of his films Rock On, Raajneeti and Chakravyuha are being screened.
"It would be a mini-festival of my best work and then the party that Mehr is organizing at Marrackesh. But that's a little way off. For the next couple of days I'm shooting some of toughest action scenes I've ever done. Nikhil Advani is shooting on the outskirts of Kutch. The location is about four-hours'drive away from Kutch. And quite gruelling."
Arjun's birthday bash will not be attended by close friend Shah Rukh Khan as their friendship is over.
Both the actors have completely distanced themselves from one another but their wives continue to be best friends.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Mostly seen in comic roles, actor Vir Das who will be seen in a role of a Sikh man in thri
- Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Eijaz Khan roped in for 'Bahu Humari Rajni_kant'
- Big B to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Why did Kajol decide to marry Ajay Devgn?
- Chunky Pandey excited about his new project
- Akshay starts 'Jolly LLB 2' journey from Lucknow
- Ranbir Kapoor willing to play homosexual on screen
- Captured: Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani on Secret Holiday
Believe it or not, dogs have the ability to distinguish words and the intonation of human
Domestic smartphone-maker Intex technologies on Wednesday announced its partnership with R