- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in publicWhy Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?Was BCCI right in banning WAGS from meeting their spouses?Is Anushka the real reason for India losing the semi finals?Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
Arjun Rampal's birthday bash in Marrackesh Last Updated : 27 Nov 2012 12:20:16 PM IST File photo: Arjun Rampal
Wife of actor Arjun Rampal, who had a working birthday on November 26, has planned to throw a surprise birthday bash for the actor in Marrackesh on November 29.
Arjun's wife, Mehr Jessia, has organised the 40th birthday bash for her husband and celebrities like Gauri Khan, Hrithik Roshan with wife Susanne Roshan, Chunky Pandey and his wife Bhavna and Sanjay Kapoor with wife Maheep will be attending the party.
Arjun who spended his birthday working in Kutch on location for Nikhil Advani's D Day says he's aware of the part but unaware of the guest list.
"I know Mehr is planning this surprise party for me at Marrackesh which I am not supposed to know about. Who all are coming, I've no clue. I know my wife and daughters will be there."
Arjun heads for Marrackesh on 27 November. He will be attending a film festival there where three of his films Rock On, Raajneeti and Chakravyuha are being screened.
"It would be a mini-festival of my best work and then the party that Mehr is organizing at Marrackesh. But that's a little way off. For the next couple of days I'm shooting some of toughest action scenes I've ever done. Nikhil Advani is shooting on the outskirts of Kutch. The location is about four-hours'drive away from Kutch. And quite gruelling."
Arjun's birthday bash will not be attended by close friend Shah Rukh Khan as their friendship is over.
Both the actors have completely distanced themselves from one another but their wives continue to be best friends.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
They are no more a couple but once upon a time Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor were muc
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
- Pics: seven hot kisses of Ranbir-Anushka in Bombay Velvet
- PICS:Nargis Fakhri looks Stunning in AsiaSpa cover
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Huawei's smartphone e-brand for digital natives, announced the first flash sale of its fla