- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Vijender Singh registered the fifth consecutive win of his fledgling professional career
Shane, Hurley thank Shilpa Shetty for dinner Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 12:05:47 PM IST Shilpa Shetty hosted a special dinner for Shane Warne and Elizabeth Hurley
Actress Shilpa Shetty along with her husband Raj Kundra hosted a special dinner for the captain of hes IPL team Rajasthan Royals, Shane Warne, and his girlfriend Elizabeth Hurley at her residence in Mumbai.
Shane and Hurley are on a trip to Mumbai.
After the dinner, Shilpa posted a picture of herself with Shane, Liz and her husband Raj Kundra on Twitter saying: A pic for u all tweetos from tonight."
On the pic Liz Hurley thanked the couple for the lovely dinner and tweeted, Thank you to @TheShilpaShetty and @TheRajKundra for the most delicious dinner and enchanting cuddle with the Mini Kundra xxxxxx.
Shane Warne also thanked the hosts and wrote: "Thanks for having me last night @TheRajKundra & @TheShilpaShetty Was great to catch up, see you soon... Ps Bubs liked uncle Shane too xxx "
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of