- 'Missile Man' laid to rest with emotional farewellMercedes launches 3 new modelsDhanush's movie reached Venice Film FestivalKareena, Arjun's most awaited film 'Ka and Ki' of year 2016India Couture Week opened by Sabyasachi, LouboutinYes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja ReloadedCaught: Why is Kapil Sharma lying about his health?Hot girls of Bhojpuri cinemaWet and wild cover girls'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 crores
Ace Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal is confident of recovering from her shoulder pain and reg
Gangnam Style most watched video on YouTube,809 million hits Last Updated : 25 Nov 2012 03:31:22 PM IST Gangnam Style video becomes YouTube's most viewed,809 million hits
Gangnam Style, the dance track by South Korean rap sensation Psy, has topped YouTube's all-time list of most-viewed videos.
The video of Psy's hit single "Gangnam Style" became the most watched video of all time on YouTube with 809 million hits on late Saturday, far ahead of Canadian teen star Justin Bieber's “Baby”, having a record with 803.65 million views after its release in 2010.
The video mocks the consumerism of South Korean upper classes and features sunglass-wearing Psy dancing in a company of long-legged Korean models.
Psy dancing style has become a global dance craze as he dances in a jerky style that resembles that he is trotting on a horse.
"Gangnam Style" has generated numerous parodies, and many celebrities, including Madonna, imitated Psy’s dancing moves.
"Gangnam Style" won the Best Video Award at the 2012 MTV European Music Awards in Frankfurt Nov 11.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Priyanka Chopra has expressed her displeasure over the Christmas clash between her
- Huma Qureshi in Gurinder Chadha's next film
- Madhuri's launches clothing brand
- Anushka not to endorse any fairness products
- 'Silsila' completes 34 years, Big B nostalgic
- Dhanush's movie reached Venice Film Festival
- Balki's Ka and Ki most awaited film of 2016
- Bieber announces new single
- Yes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja Reloaded
A Hong Kong woman was sentenced to three-and-a-half months in jail on Thursday after a cou
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that