- Check the alimony amount of BollywoodBeauties at IIFA Rocks 201410 unknown facts about Varun DhawanStars flaunt their inked fingersWomen with the world's best butts3 married lesbians expecting their first babyPICS: If this is not Modi wave what else is!Cricketer Sachin votesKunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?Letter written on Titanic up for auction
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Gangnam Style most watched video on YouTube,809 million hits Last Updated : 25 Nov 2012 03:31:22 PM IST Gangnam Style video becomes YouTube's most viewed,809 million hits
Gangnam Style, the dance track by South Korean rap sensation Psy, has topped YouTube's all-time list of most-viewed videos.
The video of Psy's hit single "Gangnam Style" became the most watched video of all time on YouTube with 809 million hits on late Saturday, far ahead of Canadian teen star Justin Bieber's “Baby”, having a record with 803.65 million views after its release in 2010.
The video mocks the consumerism of South Korean upper classes and features sunglass-wearing Psy dancing in a company of long-legged Korean models.
Psy dancing style has become a global dance craze as he dances in a jerky style that resembles that he is trotting on a horse.
"Gangnam Style" has generated numerous parodies, and many celebrities, including Madonna, imitated Psy’s dancing moves.
"Gangnam Style" won the Best Video Award at the 2012 MTV European Music Awards in Frankfurt Nov 11.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood is the epitome of dreamers, lovers and also stories of heart-breakers. Relations
- 'Game Of Thrones' Controversial Rape Scene creates furore
- Beauties at IIFA Rocks 2014
- 10 unknown facts about Varun Dhawan
- Sunny Leone sizzles in golden bikini, watch video
- Its splitsvilla for Rahul Mahajan and Dimpy!
- Stars flaunt their inked fingers
- Is Kangana keeping fasts for 'Revolver Rani'?
- Women with the world's best butts
Brynn, Doll and Kitten Young are probably the first 'throuple' who got married and are now
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood