- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie's wedding images reveal special gown designStory of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's next movie Jazbaa revealedModi's music-magic lures allHot pics from Sonam Kapoor\'s latest Vogue photoshootSridevi\'s \'English Vinglish\' mints $1 million in JapanAlia-Shahid start shooting for ShaandarB-Wood leggy divasSussane Khan brought Ganapati alone in her new homeShekhar Kapoor’s ‘Paani’ girl Ayesha Kapur is a hot girlWhy is Katrina praising ex boyfriend Salman so much
Novak Djokovic didn't let Philipp Kohlschreiber stand in the way of another Grand Slam qu
Vidya-Siddharth wedding: Have a look at the guest list Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 12:58:21 PM IST Vidya-Siddharth wedding: Have a look at the guest list
Vidya Balan and Disney UTV CEO Siddharth Roy Kapur will marry on the morning of 14 December, 2014, at a South Indian Temple in Mumbai.For the wedding celebrations,the guest list includes the topmost Bollywood families .
Have a look at the who’s who of Bollywood have been invited for the wedding -- Amitabh Bachchan (with family), Ekta Kapoor, Milan Luthria, Vishal Bhardwaj, R Balki and Designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
The couple will have a Punjabi-style sangeet ceremony on December 11, followed by a Tamilian wedding on December 14 and a high-profile reception later on.
There rae reports that she is going to have at least 18 silk saris in warm colours in her trousseau, by designer Sabysachi Mukherjee. The silk is being sourced from Tamil Nadu and adorned with exquisite handwork.
This will be Vidya Balan’s first marriage. Siddharth Roy Kapur has been married twice. Siddharth knew his first wife since he was a kid. Siddharth’s second wife was a Television producer.
Siddharth Kapur is half Christian (mother Salome Aaron, a former Miss India, is Christian) and half Punjabi. Vidya Balan is a Tamil Brahmin belonging to the “Palakkad Iyer” community or caste. Vidya Balan and Sidharth Kapoor’s wedding will primarily follow Tamil customs.
In keeping with Tamil wedding traditions, the marriage will be held in the morning in a Temple. Tamil rituals of “Mangala Snanaan”, “Malai Mattal”, “Oonjal”, “Kanyadanam”, “Muhurtum”, “Saptapadi” and “Sammandhi Mariyathai” will be observed.
Vidya and Siddharth honeymoon will be at Caribbean for their honeymoon.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Check out the much-awaited first song from the film Happy New Year Indiawaale.
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie's wedding images reveal special gown design
- Story of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's next movie Jazbaa revealed
- Hot pics from Sonam Kapoor's latest Vogue photoshoot
- Sridevi's 'English Vinglish' mints $1 million in Japan
- Alia-Shahid start shooting for Shaandar
- B-Wood leggy divas
- Sussane Khan brought Ganapati alone in her new home
- When public watched porn film instead of Desi Kattey songs
Claudio Vieira de Oliveira was born with his neck folded back. Read about his inspirationa
With rumors of an imminent launch early next month, let's show you how the iPhone 6 will l