- Arpita, Ayush on 'Bigg Boss 8' setsIs Katrina upset and did not come in receptionWhy these B-Wood celebs did not attend Arpita Khan\'s receptionAamir and Deepika in Karan Johar film?SRK, Salman candid moments at Arpita's wedding receptionSRK dances on 'Chaiyya Chaiyya' with Salman at Arpita's receptionCondoms, pregnancy test kit, rifles found in Rampal's AashramPoonam Pandey to endorse breast creamAamir, SRK and Salman together at same stageReview in pics of \'Happy Ending\'
Ethiopian runner Guye Adola demolished the course record to emerge triumphant in the inte
Vidya-Siddharth wedding: Have a look at the guest list Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 12:58:21 PM IST Vidya-Siddharth wedding: Have a look at the guest list
Vidya Balan and Disney UTV CEO Siddharth Roy Kapur will marry on the morning of 14 December, 2014, at a South Indian Temple in Mumbai.For the wedding celebrations,the guest list includes the topmost Bollywood families .
Have a look at the who’s who of Bollywood have been invited for the wedding -- Amitabh Bachchan (with family), Ekta Kapoor, Milan Luthria, Vishal Bhardwaj, R Balki and Designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
The couple will have a Punjabi-style sangeet ceremony on December 11, followed by a Tamilian wedding on December 14 and a high-profile reception later on.
There rae reports that she is going to have at least 18 silk saris in warm colours in her trousseau, by designer Sabysachi Mukherjee. The silk is being sourced from Tamil Nadu and adorned with exquisite handwork.
This will be Vidya Balan’s first marriage. Siddharth Roy Kapur has been married twice. Siddharth knew his first wife since he was a kid. Siddharth’s second wife was a Television producer.
Siddharth Kapur is half Christian (mother Salome Aaron, a former Miss India, is Christian) and half Punjabi. Vidya Balan is a Tamil Brahmin belonging to the “Palakkad Iyer” community or caste. Vidya Balan and Sidharth Kapoor’s wedding will primarily follow Tamil customs.
In keeping with Tamil wedding traditions, the marriage will be held in the morning in a Temple. Tamil rituals of “Mangala Snanaan”, “Malai Mattal”, “Oonjal”, “Kanyadanam”, “Muhurtum”, “Saptapadi” and “Sammandhi Mariyathai” will be observed.
Vidya and Siddharth honeymoon will be at Caribbean for their honeymoon.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The 'Weekend Ka Vaar' with Salman Khan saw her sister Arpita Khan on the sets of the reali
- Anushka, Sushant look refreshing in 'Chaar Kadam'
- FIRST LOOK: Rekha in 'Fitoor'
- Is Katrina upset and did not come in reception
- Why these B-Wood celebs did not attend Arpita Khan's reception
- I love coming to India: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Aamir and Deepika in Karan Johar film?
- SRK, Salman candid moments at Arpita's wedding reception
- Rajinikanth skips Kochadaiyaan's screening at IFFI
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.