- Unknown facts about Shahid KapoorPriyanka Chopra to attend 2017 OscarsSelect right jewellery for wedding functionsPlastic surgery goes wrong for Ayesha TakiaMy scenes in 'Rangoon' were cut: Kangana RanautA fasting diet may help to reverse diabetes'Rangoon': An impressively immersive filmMahashivaratri Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'This is what Kareena expects from Rangoon
The Boxing Federation of India (BFI) on Friday organised the International Boxing Associat
Vidya-Siddharth wedding: Have a look at the guest list Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 12:58:21 PM IST Vidya-Siddharth wedding: Have a look at the guest list
Vidya Balan and Disney UTV CEO Siddharth Roy Kapur will marry on the morning of 14 December, 2014, at a South Indian Temple in Mumbai.For the wedding celebrations,the guest list includes the topmost Bollywood families .
Have a look at the who’s who of Bollywood have been invited for the wedding -- Amitabh Bachchan (with family), Ekta Kapoor, Milan Luthria, Vishal Bhardwaj, R Balki and Designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
The couple will have a Punjabi-style sangeet ceremony on December 11, followed by a Tamilian wedding on December 14 and a high-profile reception later on.
There rae reports that she is going to have at least 18 silk saris in warm colours in her trousseau, by designer Sabysachi Mukherjee. The silk is being sourced from Tamil Nadu and adorned with exquisite handwork.
This will be Vidya Balan’s first marriage. Siddharth Roy Kapur has been married twice. Siddharth knew his first wife since he was a kid. Siddharth’s second wife was a Television producer.
Siddharth Kapur is half Christian (mother Salome Aaron, a former Miss India, is Christian) and half Punjabi. Vidya Balan is a Tamil Brahmin belonging to the “Palakkad Iyer” community or caste. Vidya Balan and Sidharth Kapoor’s wedding will primarily follow Tamil customs.
In keeping with Tamil wedding traditions, the marriage will be held in the morning in a Temple. Tamil rituals of “Mangala Snanaan”, “Malai Mattal”, “Oonjal”, “Kanyadanam”, “Muhurtum”, “Saptapadi” and “Sammandhi Mariyathai” will be observed.
Vidya and Siddharth honeymoon will be at Caribbean for their honeymoon.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After Farhan Akhtar, Shyam Benegal and Ashoke Pandit, filmmaker Kabir Khan has slammed the
- Unknown facts about Shahid Kapoor
- Priyanka Chopra to attend 2017 Oscars
- Big B, Taapsee to watch 'Pink' with President
- Plastic surgery goes wrong for Ayesha Takia
- My scenes in 'Rangoon' were cut: Kangana Ranaut
- Hrithik would love to dance with 500 kg Egyptian woman
- Film Review: Mona Darling: There is something eerie, edgy about it
- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive film
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Number of Facebook users across the globe were locked out of their accounts due to an erro