- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Vijender Singh registered the fifth consecutive win of his fledgling professional career
Vidya-Siddharth wedding: Have a look at the guest list Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 12:58:21 PM IST Vidya-Siddharth wedding: Have a look at the guest list
Vidya Balan and Disney UTV CEO Siddharth Roy Kapur will marry on the morning of 14 December, 2014, at a South Indian Temple in Mumbai.For the wedding celebrations,the guest list includes the topmost Bollywood families .
Have a look at the who’s who of Bollywood have been invited for the wedding -- Amitabh Bachchan (with family), Ekta Kapoor, Milan Luthria, Vishal Bhardwaj, R Balki and Designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
The couple will have a Punjabi-style sangeet ceremony on December 11, followed by a Tamilian wedding on December 14 and a high-profile reception later on.
There rae reports that she is going to have at least 18 silk saris in warm colours in her trousseau, by designer Sabysachi Mukherjee. The silk is being sourced from Tamil Nadu and adorned with exquisite handwork.
This will be Vidya Balan’s first marriage. Siddharth Roy Kapur has been married twice. Siddharth knew his first wife since he was a kid. Siddharth’s second wife was a Television producer.
Siddharth Kapur is half Christian (mother Salome Aaron, a former Miss India, is Christian) and half Punjabi. Vidya Balan is a Tamil Brahmin belonging to the “Palakkad Iyer” community or caste. Vidya Balan and Sidharth Kapoor’s wedding will primarily follow Tamil customs.
In keeping with Tamil wedding traditions, the marriage will be held in the morning in a Temple. Tamil rituals of “Mangala Snanaan”, “Malai Mattal”, “Oonjal”, “Kanyadanam”, “Muhurtum”, “Saptapadi” and “Sammandhi Mariyathai” will be observed.
Vidya and Siddharth honeymoon will be at Caribbean for their honeymoon.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of