- ICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for freeYami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016Did Sunny Leone actually sing the National Anthem incorrectly?Anamika's collection impresses fashionistas at ICW 2016'Kabali' fails to live up to hype
Teenage Brazil striker Gabriel Barbosa is close to joining Juventus for 20 million euros.
Vidya-Siddharth wedding: Have a look at the guest list Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 12:58:21 PM IST Vidya-Siddharth wedding: Have a look at the guest list
Vidya Balan and Disney UTV CEO Siddharth Roy Kapur will marry on the morning of 14 December, 2014, at a South Indian Temple in Mumbai.For the wedding celebrations,the guest list includes the topmost Bollywood families .
Have a look at the who’s who of Bollywood have been invited for the wedding -- Amitabh Bachchan (with family), Ekta Kapoor, Milan Luthria, Vishal Bhardwaj, R Balki and Designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
The couple will have a Punjabi-style sangeet ceremony on December 11, followed by a Tamilian wedding on December 14 and a high-profile reception later on.
There rae reports that she is going to have at least 18 silk saris in warm colours in her trousseau, by designer Sabysachi Mukherjee. The silk is being sourced from Tamil Nadu and adorned with exquisite handwork.
This will be Vidya Balan’s first marriage. Siddharth Roy Kapur has been married twice. Siddharth knew his first wife since he was a kid. Siddharth’s second wife was a Television producer.
Siddharth Kapur is half Christian (mother Salome Aaron, a former Miss India, is Christian) and half Punjabi. Vidya Balan is a Tamil Brahmin belonging to the “Palakkad Iyer” community or caste. Vidya Balan and Sidharth Kapoor’s wedding will primarily follow Tamil customs.
In keeping with Tamil wedding traditions, the marriage will be held in the morning in a Temple. Tamil rituals of “Mangala Snanaan”, “Malai Mattal”, “Oonjal”, “Kanyadanam”, “Muhurtum”, “Saptapadi” and “Sammandhi Mariyathai” will be observed.
Vidya and Siddharth honeymoon will be at Caribbean for their honeymoon.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Sony SAB in partnership with Twitter has launched an innovative and first of its kind soci
- Punjab's teen singer takes caste voice to a new high
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, support
- Akshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'
- Nana ,Shyam Kaushal reminisce about their brotherly bond
- After director's exit, Sabash Naidu team reshuffled
- VIDEO: Ranveer-Ranbir bond like never before
- Rishi Kapoor respects Rajinikanth's humility
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
At 86, Dakshayani shows no signs of ageing and looks absolutely fit as she gets all set to
Domestic electronics company Micromax has announced a new laptop series Micromax Ignite an