- Andamans gets a leg-up to showcase heritageFIRST LOOK: Varun, Alia in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'Care for your hair in simple steps this summer!Uttarakhand turns to trekking to boost tourist footfalls'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: SurveySteps to buy sunglassesGo the foreign way while munching French friesBaaghi collects 35 crores in opening weekendBipasha shares her 'monkey wedding' picsBig B gets inspiration from fans' love
India's tennis stars Sania Mirza, Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna got their French Open cam
Karishma to end marriage with Sanjay Kapoor Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 07:44:02 AM IST File photo: Karishma Kapoor with Sanjay Kapoor
Karishma Kapoor's marriage with Sanjay Kapoor has come to an end and both have finally decided to file for a divorce.
While Kareena Kapoor married Saif Ali Khan last month and her sister Karishma Kapoor and her husband Sanjay Kapoor are on the threshold of a divorce.
According to a source, the two are trying to come upon an agreement where they can get mutual custody of the two children and once they come to a conclusion, they will file for a divorce.
Both Karishma and Sanjay Kapoor lives in different states and their kids are also too young to decide for themselves where and with whome they want to live, so the couple are trying to come up to a solid conclusion.
“They’ve been through discussions about this (a divorce) of late. They’re now trying to come upon an agreement where they can get mutual custody of the two children,” a source said.
The couple has earlier separated after the birth of their daughter Samaira in 2005 but got back together in 2010. Karishma and Delhi-based businessman Sanjay Kapoor welcomed their second child Kiaan Raj in 2010.
But, the two again got separated in 2010 after Sanjay started dating Delhi-based entrepreneur Priya Chatwal.
Both Karishma and Sanjay have been married for nine years.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Singer Arijit Singh apologised to Salman Khan on Facebook. However, the reason behind the
- When Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'
- Stars wish Karan Johar on birthday
- Why Arijit deletes his apology letter to Salman
- Watch: salman Khan film sultan trailer released
- Aamir Khan, McKellen discuss Shakespeare at MAMI Film Club launch
- This is how Ranbir will seduce Aishwarya in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Yes, Virat Kohli and Anushka are back
- See Sofia Hayat before she became a nun
While playing with your pooch at home helps evoke love and compassion in you, researchers
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
Video: Man showed private parts in bus beaten by women
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Coolpad on Friday launched a new smartphone that comes wit