- Alia Bhatt watches 'Phillauri' with beau SidharthAnushka, Diljit keep believing in the impossible: SRKIndia ashamed of sexuality, physicality: Actress Radhika ApteUnknown facts about Kangana RanautAkshay Kumar has many similarities with my father: Bhushan KumarKanika adds personal touch to 'Diya Aur...' sequelThe incredible journey from Dalip Rana to The Great KhaliNeed a block button for haters: Actor Sunny LeonePHOTOS: Salman, Katrina back togetherB-Town attends Aishwarya Rai's father's chautha
Former Davis cup captain Naresh Kumar on Thursday hoped Indian tennis superstars Leander
Karishma to end marriage with Sanjay Kapoor Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 07:44:02 AM IST File photo: Karishma Kapoor with Sanjay Kapoor
Karishma Kapoor's marriage with Sanjay Kapoor has come to an end and both have finally decided to file for a divorce.
While Kareena Kapoor married Saif Ali Khan last month and her sister Karishma Kapoor and her husband Sanjay Kapoor are on the threshold of a divorce.
According to a source, the two are trying to come upon an agreement where they can get mutual custody of the two children and once they come to a conclusion, they will file for a divorce.
Both Karishma and Sanjay Kapoor lives in different states and their kids are also too young to decide for themselves where and with whome they want to live, so the couple are trying to come up to a solid conclusion.
“They’ve been through discussions about this (a divorce) of late. They’re now trying to come upon an agreement where they can get mutual custody of the two children,” a source said.
The couple has earlier separated after the birth of their daughter Samaira in 2005 but got back together in 2010. Karishma and Delhi-based businessman Sanjay Kapoor welcomed their second child Kiaan Raj in 2010.
But, the two again got separated in 2010 after Sanjay started dating Delhi-based entrepreneur Priya Chatwal.
Both Karishma and Sanjay have been married for nine years.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Alia Bhatt went to watch 'Phillauri' with alleged boyfriend Sidharth Malhotra last
- Michael Shannon in 'Deadpool 2'
- Anushka, Diljit keep believing in the impossible: SRK
- I'm a survivor: Neha Dhupia
- India ashamed of sexuality, physicality: Actress Radhika Apte
- Unknown facts about Kangana Ranaut
- Akshay Kumar has many similarities with my father: Bhushan Kumar
- Kanika adds personal touch to 'Diya Aur...' sequel
- Singer Papon invites Big B to Assam
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
Chinese smartphone maker nubia on Monday launched Z11 MINI S smartphone designed for photo