- Kareena Kapoor flaunts baby bump on rampI admire Shah Rukh as a worker: Alia BhattSalman Khan's 'Being Salman' game outI don't believe in relationship goals: Esha GuptaSachin presents BMWs to Olympic medallistsI still have more to achieve: Jacqueline FernandezSalman to don astronaut look for show promoAll my roles had potential to stereotype me: SwaraKnow more about Neha DhupiaShahid-Mira: Journey from lovers to parents
The All India Football Federation on Sunday announced the opening of online and outlet tic
Karishma to end marriage with Sanjay Kapoor Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 07:44:02 AM IST File photo: Karishma Kapoor with Sanjay Kapoor
Karishma Kapoor's marriage with Sanjay Kapoor has come to an end and both have finally decided to file for a divorce.
While Kareena Kapoor married Saif Ali Khan last month and her sister Karishma Kapoor and her husband Sanjay Kapoor are on the threshold of a divorce.
According to a source, the two are trying to come upon an agreement where they can get mutual custody of the two children and once they come to a conclusion, they will file for a divorce.
Both Karishma and Sanjay Kapoor lives in different states and their kids are also too young to decide for themselves where and with whome they want to live, so the couple are trying to come up to a solid conclusion.
“They’ve been through discussions about this (a divorce) of late. They’re now trying to come upon an agreement where they can get mutual custody of the two children,” a source said.
The couple has earlier separated after the birth of their daughter Samaira in 2005 but got back together in 2010. Karishma and Delhi-based businessman Sanjay Kapoor welcomed their second child Kiaan Raj in 2010.
But, the two again got separated in 2010 after Sanjay started dating Delhi-based entrepreneur Priya Chatwal.
Both Karishma and Sanjay have been married for nine years.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Hollywood superstar Will Smith was the special guest at Akshay Kumar's grand celebration o
- Salman dons astronaut look for 'Bigg Boss 10'
- Kareena Kapoor flaunts baby bump on ramp
- Hollywood for Boman Irani only with substantial role
- I admire Shah Rukh as a worker: Alia Bhatt
- Salman Khan's 'Being Salman' game out
- I don't believe in relationship goals: Esha Gupta
- I still have more to achieve: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Dadlani says he quit AAP on his own, calls AAP family
When Apple made iPad, little did the US tech giant realize that the popular device may wo
The world's cheapest smartphone 'Freedom 251" has got competition. At Rs 501, ChampOne C1