- Deepika has something to worry aboutSee Bollywood sexy babes in nightwearPiku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistryBipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!Rare photos of B'day boy Varun DhawanKim Kardashian ready to be pregnantHere\'s why we call Tiger Shroff among best dancers of BollywoodWhich Bollywood star had slapped Varun Dhawan once?Vogue features first Transgender model Andreja PejicAsus launches ZenFone 2 with 4GB ram
Playing her first match as world number one, India's Sania Mirza crashed out of the Porsch
Karishma to end marriage with Sanjay Kapoor Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 07:44:02 AM IST File photo: Karishma Kapoor with Sanjay Kapoor
Karishma Kapoor's marriage with Sanjay Kapoor has come to an end and both have finally decided to file for a divorce.
While Kareena Kapoor married Saif Ali Khan last month and her sister Karishma Kapoor and her husband Sanjay Kapoor are on the threshold of a divorce.
According to a source, the two are trying to come upon an agreement where they can get mutual custody of the two children and once they come to a conclusion, they will file for a divorce.
Both Karishma and Sanjay Kapoor lives in different states and their kids are also too young to decide for themselves where and with whome they want to live, so the couple are trying to come up to a solid conclusion.
“They’ve been through discussions about this (a divorce) of late. They’re now trying to come upon an agreement where they can get mutual custody of the two children,” a source said.
The couple has earlier separated after the birth of their daughter Samaira in 2005 but got back together in 2010. Karishma and Delhi-based businessman Sanjay Kapoor welcomed their second child Kiaan Raj in 2010.
But, the two again got separated in 2010 after Sanjay started dating Delhi-based entrepreneur Priya Chatwal.
Both Karishma and Sanjay have been married for nine years.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Deepika Padukone concerned about her personal shortcomings rather than professional ones.
- Akshay feels disheartened by Gajendra's suicide
- See Bollywood sexy babes in nightwear
- Piku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistry
- Lady Gaga to receive contemporary ‘Icon’ award
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!
- B-Town wishes Varun Dhawan on B'day
- Rare photos of B'day boy Varun Dhawan
- PICS:Kim Kardashian ready to be pregnant
An Islamic college in Melbourne city has banned its girl students from participating in ru
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,