- Hema Malini injured in road accidentWhy children love Salman?Aashiqui girl's tell all autobiogrphyAbrar Nadiadwala entered Marathi filmKnow how to become famous on FacebookSuper-Hot teaser of 'Calendar Girls' out!Abhishek Bachchan's 'All is Well' trailer releasedAditi feels alone, neglected in BollywoodShahid\'s step mom reveals the inside story of wedding preparationsI would be slapped for telling my mom\'s age: SRK
Indian women go into Saturday's hockey encounter with Japan in the World League Semifinals
Karishma to end marriage with Sanjay Kapoor Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 07:44:02 AM IST File photo: Karishma Kapoor with Sanjay Kapoor
Karishma Kapoor's marriage with Sanjay Kapoor has come to an end and both have finally decided to file for a divorce.
While Kareena Kapoor married Saif Ali Khan last month and her sister Karishma Kapoor and her husband Sanjay Kapoor are on the threshold of a divorce.
According to a source, the two are trying to come upon an agreement where they can get mutual custody of the two children and once they come to a conclusion, they will file for a divorce.
Both Karishma and Sanjay Kapoor lives in different states and their kids are also too young to decide for themselves where and with whome they want to live, so the couple are trying to come up to a solid conclusion.
“They’ve been through discussions about this (a divorce) of late. They’re now trying to come upon an agreement where they can get mutual custody of the two children,” a source said.
The couple has earlier separated after the birth of their daughter Samaira in 2005 but got back together in 2010. Karishma and Delhi-based businessman Sanjay Kapoor welcomed their second child Kiaan Raj in 2010.
But, the two again got separated in 2010 after Sanjay started dating Delhi-based entrepreneur Priya Chatwal.
Both Karishma and Sanjay have been married for nine years.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Aamir Khan is collaborating with Oscar-winning composer A R Rahman for his next
- Garam Dharam upset with media
- Varun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 crore
- Star studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’
- Gaysil Naubert to choreograph
- Hansal Mehta to Make Sanjay Gandhi Biopic
- Pooja Bhatt refused 'Aashiqui' for love
- Who first came to meet Hema Malini after the accident?
- Nargis Fakhri to play Sangeeta Bijlani in biopic 'Azhar'
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe