- How can men get rid of pimplesKaran-Bipasha open to working togetherPoster of Vidya Balan's first Marathi film outTom Hiddleston in 'advanced talks' for 25th Bond movieMahesh Babu takes 'full responsibility' for 'Brahmotsavam' failureIs Navya Naveli in love?Sheenojis: Charlie Sheen releases personalised emojisHot tips to stay fit and healthyReview; 'The Angry Birds Movie'Veerappan movie review
The medical corps of the Argentine football team reported that Lionel Messi "is better" af
Singer Amy Heidemann wears Falguni & Shane Peacock at AMAs Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 03:42:29 PM IST file photo: Amy Heidemann
Amy looked elegant in the white digitally printed body con gown with a peplum waist. The blue and white prints on Amy were resort inspired and also had black and orange hints in the detailing.
The internationally acclaimed designer duo's client list boasts of the likes of Britney Spears, Katy Perry and Jennifer Lopez.
The husband-wife duo are set to showcase their resort wear collection at India Resort Fashion Week 2012 in Goa this season. Their collection will see a lot of kaftans, body suits, dresses and body con gowns.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Vidya Balan says she is a greedy actor and doesn't believe in restricting herself
- SRK takes flight back from work to avoid traffic!
- When Karan Johar got emotional on 'Befikre' set!
- In coming times, all cinemas will be multiplexes: Big B
- Karan-Bipasha open to working together
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- Poster of Vidya Balan's first Marathi film out
- Harman Baweja's brother's 'personal' video leaked online
- Sonu Nigam to undergo knee surgery on June 7
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
In a bid to heat up the premium flagship smartphone segment, Taiwan-based company HTC on T