- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive filmMahashivaratri Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'This is what Kareena expects from RangoonPics: Mahashivaratri,TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires themMovie review: little Sunny completely overshadows Dev Patel in 'Lion'Many Controversies of Sofia HayatWhy Akhil Akkineni's destination wedding called offAnushka to connect with fans via WhatsApp for 'Phillauri'How to look gorgeous beyond 30s
The Boxing Federation of India (BFI) on Friday organised the International Boxing Associat
Skyfall Star Daniel admits being 'nasty' to Kristen Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 12:40:23 PM IST File Photo
'Skyfall' star Daniel Craig has admitted he was being 'nasty' to Kristen Stewart after saying she wouldn't make a good Bond girl, claiming he made the comment only because their new films are in competition at the box office.
The 44-year-old actor, who has thrice played the role of James Bond since 2006, dismissed Stewart's ambitions to star
in the franchise but admitted he was only being 'nasty' because their new films 'Skyfall' and 'Twilight Saga: Breaking
Dawn - Part 2' are in the box office race, reported Contactmusic.
Asked whether the 'Twilight' star would be the right fit for a Bond movie, Craig said, "Would she make a good 'Bond'
girl? No, she's in 'Twilight'".
But he soon added, "No, I'm being nasty. It's only because the film ('Skyfall') is coming out at the same time (as 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2'), we're in direct competition.
I'm sure she'd make a great Bond girl."
The final instalment of the vampire franchise has already swept the box office, pushing "Skyfall" to No. 2 position in the overseas market.
Stewart previously admitted she is interested in reading a Bond script.
"I would love to read a few graphs of the script. I choose my roles really instinctually. I would really have to connect with the material," the actress said.
"As long as I get to have a gun. Yes, hell yeah!" she added.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Mona Darling is a horror-thriller set in the contemporary, post-cyber world. And the titul
- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive film
- Wanted to connect with youth through 'Roadies': Harbhajan Singh
- Bhansali truly makes an artiste out of me: Priyanka Chopra
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on TV
- Celebs pray for peace, love on Mahashivaratri
- Big B turns down invitation by Queen Elizabeth II
- Deepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'
- This is what Kareena expects from 'Rangoon'
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major