- Kangana Ranaut to play an actress in \'Rangoon\'Kareena Kapoor, Gaurav Gupta close Lakme Fashion WeekKaran Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in LondonI am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar AliaDid \'Shaandar\' because concept was fresh: Shahid KapoorFamous Bollywood star siblingsReview Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina Kaif
Congress President Sonia Gandhi congratulated Sania Mirza for receiving the Rajiv Gandhi K
Skyfall Star Daniel admits being 'nasty' to Kristen Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 12:40:23 PM IST File Photo
'Skyfall' star Daniel Craig has admitted he was being 'nasty' to Kristen Stewart after saying she wouldn't make a good Bond girl, claiming he made the comment only because their new films are in competition at the box office.
The 44-year-old actor, who has thrice played the role of James Bond since 2006, dismissed Stewart's ambitions to star
in the franchise but admitted he was only being 'nasty' because their new films 'Skyfall' and 'Twilight Saga: Breaking
Dawn - Part 2' are in the box office race, reported Contactmusic.
Asked whether the 'Twilight' star would be the right fit for a Bond movie, Craig said, "Would she make a good 'Bond'
girl? No, she's in 'Twilight'".
But he soon added, "No, I'm being nasty. It's only because the film ('Skyfall') is coming out at the same time (as 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2'), we're in direct competition.
I'm sure she'd make a great Bond girl."
The final instalment of the vampire franchise has already swept the box office, pushing "Skyfall" to No. 2 position in the overseas market.
Stewart previously admitted she is interested in reading a Bond script.
"I would love to read a few graphs of the script. I choose my roles really instinctually. I would really have to connect with the material," the actress said.
"As long as I get to have a gun. Yes, hell yeah!" she added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Kangana Ranaut is looking forward to Vishal Bhardwaj's 1940-set drama "Rangoon" that will
- Kareena Kapoor, Gaurav Gupta close Lakme Fashion Week
- Pawandeep Rajan wins 'The Voice India'
- Karan Johar to start filming 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' in London
- I am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar Alia
- Did 'Shaandar' because concept was fresh: Shahid Kapoor
- Famous Bollywood star siblings
- SRK offers help to Karan Johar
- Add Bollywood flavour to Raksha Bandhan
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.