- Birthday special: Ranbir Kapoor childhood picsReason why Lata Mangeshkar did not marryGionee S6s smartphone: A delight for selfie loversQuick tips for an organised homeBirthday special: Famous sayings by Yash ChopraTurn to tea tree oil for glowing skinBig B is hopeful, things will change post 'Pink'Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forgetBeing a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena Tandon
Barcelona came from behind to beat Monchengladbach 2-1 in the second round in Group C of
Skyfall Star Daniel admits being 'nasty' to Kristen Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 12:40:23 PM IST File Photo
'Skyfall' star Daniel Craig has admitted he was being 'nasty' to Kristen Stewart after saying she wouldn't make a good Bond girl, claiming he made the comment only because their new films are in competition at the box office.
The 44-year-old actor, who has thrice played the role of James Bond since 2006, dismissed Stewart's ambitions to star
in the franchise but admitted he was only being 'nasty' because their new films 'Skyfall' and 'Twilight Saga: Breaking
Dawn - Part 2' are in the box office race, reported Contactmusic.
Asked whether the 'Twilight' star would be the right fit for a Bond movie, Craig said, "Would she make a good 'Bond'
girl? No, she's in 'Twilight'".
But he soon added, "No, I'm being nasty. It's only because the film ('Skyfall') is coming out at the same time (as 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2'), we're in direct competition.
I'm sure she'd make a great Bond girl."
The final instalment of the vampire franchise has already swept the box office, pushing "Skyfall" to No. 2 position in the overseas market.
Stewart previously admitted she is interested in reading a Bond script.
"I would love to read a few graphs of the script. I choose my roles really instinctually. I would really have to connect with the material," the actress said.
"As long as I get to have a gun. Yes, hell yeah!" she added.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Popularly known as Bollywood's heartthrob, actor Ranbir Kapoor says love is a magical addi
- Live action version of 'The Lion King' in the works
- I'm not a believer in cosmetic treatments: Sonam Kapoor
- Producing films a tough job, says Sonu Sood
- Everybody deserves to know Dhoni's inspiring story: Bhumika
- Who is Salman Khan's duplicate?
- Arjun Kapoor's 'DDLJ' moment on 'Half Girlfriend' set
- Jolie found images of Gomez, other women on Pitt's phone
- ADHM: Channa Mereya song released
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
Apple and Deloitte on Thursday joined hands to help companies accelerate their work via s