- Karan Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in LondonI am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar AliaDid \'Shaandar\' because concept was fresh: Shahid KapoorFamous Bollywood star siblingsReview Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
Congress President Sonia Gandhi congratulated Sania Mirza for receiving the Rajiv Gandhi K
Farhan Akhtar's advice to Priyanka Chopra Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 01:51:36 PM IST File photo: Priyanka Chopra-Farhan Akhtar
Bollywood actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar has warned Priyanka Chopra against getting typecast and doing too many remakes.
Pigi Chop was in Hyderabad for the shooting of the remake of 'Zanjeer', directed by Apoorva Lakhia.
After reaching Hyderabad, the actress tweeted, "In Hydrabad for Zanjeer. Starting a new film always makes me nervous."
On which Farhan tweeted: "Priyanka Chopra, do you realise that this is the third official remake of Amitabh Bachchan you are in? Be careful you don't get typecast."
Priyanka had earlier been a part of the remakes of 1978 film Don and 1990 Agneepath.
Amit Mehra, son of late father Prakash Mehra, is producing the remake of 'Zanjeer'. The film is earlier produced by Prakash Mehra in 1973 with Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya in the lead roles.
In the film, the desi girl will be seen romancing southern star Ram Charan Teja.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Karan Johar is set to begin shooting his upcoming directorial venture "Ae Dil Ha
- I am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar Alia
- Did 'Shaandar' because concept was fresh: Shahid Kapoor
- Famous Bollywood star siblings
- SRK offers help to Karan Johar
- Add Bollywood flavour to Raksha Bandhan
- Review Phantom: 10 reasons to watch it
- Saif Ali does not want Kareena to suffer
- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.