- Deepika bats for women equalityAditi Arya crowned Miss India 2015Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in public
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
Farhan Akhtar's advice to Priyanka Chopra Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 01:51:36 PM IST File photo: Priyanka Chopra-Farhan Akhtar
Bollywood actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar has warned Priyanka Chopra against getting typecast and doing too many remakes.
Pigi Chop was in Hyderabad for the shooting of the remake of 'Zanjeer', directed by Apoorva Lakhia.
After reaching Hyderabad, the actress tweeted, "In Hydrabad for Zanjeer. Starting a new film always makes me nervous."
On which Farhan tweeted: "Priyanka Chopra, do you realise that this is the third official remake of Amitabh Bachchan you are in? Be careful you don't get typecast."
Priyanka had earlier been a part of the remakes of 1978 film Don and 1990 Agneepath.
Amit Mehra, son of late father Prakash Mehra, is producing the remake of 'Zanjeer'. The film is earlier produced by Prakash Mehra in 1973 with Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya in the lead roles.
In the film, the desi girl will be seen romancing southern star Ram Charan Teja.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood star Deepika Padukone, along with 98 other women from Mumbai have featured in a
- Shruti to face cheating Case
- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds
- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con