- Wedding album of Aishwarya Rai BachchanJukebox of \'The Shaukeens\' audio is out!Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversyWhy has Farha Khan upset Saroj KhanLisa Haydon suffering from dengueWhat next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racketReview in pics: Super NaniAamir Khan in Bigg Boss 8Shah Rukh\' Khan\'s fans beaten by police in KanpurHrithik Roshan avoids meeting Sussanne
Former Indian tennis legend Vijay Amritraj says Sania Mirza should not have quit playing
Farhan Akhtar's advice to Priyanka Chopra Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 01:51:36 PM IST File photo: Priyanka Chopra-Farhan Akhtar
Bollywood actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar has warned Priyanka Chopra against getting typecast and doing too many remakes.
Pigi Chop was in Hyderabad for the shooting of the remake of 'Zanjeer', directed by Apoorva Lakhia.
After reaching Hyderabad, the actress tweeted, "In Hydrabad for Zanjeer. Starting a new film always makes me nervous."
On which Farhan tweeted: "Priyanka Chopra, do you realise that this is the third official remake of Amitabh Bachchan you are in? Be careful you don't get typecast."
Priyanka had earlier been a part of the remakes of 1978 film Don and 1990 Agneepath.
Amit Mehra, son of late father Prakash Mehra, is producing the remake of 'Zanjeer'. The film is earlier produced by Prakash Mehra in 1973 with Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya in the lead roles.
In the film, the desi girl will be seen romancing southern star Ram Charan Teja.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Kalki Koechlin is returning to the big screen after a year-long gap with 'Happy En
- What make Aishwarya stay awake all night?
- Birthday Special: Aish's most gorgeous seflies
- Lisa Haydon skipped 'The Shaukeens' promotions
- Lisa Haydon suffering from dengue
- How Aishwarya lost post-pregnancy weight
- Kapil Sharma's wife does not like his jokes on her
- Ten best dressed stars
- Wedding album of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Handset maker Lava Friday launched a new series of Iris smartphones under the 'Fuel' brand