- Priyanka Chopra as Mary KomWomen's Day wallpapersCelebs who misuse Twitter for attentionLimca Book of Records honours 25 womenSalman has more value than SRK\'Bhootnath Returns\' actress Usha JadhavThe story of Salman Khan's adopted sister ArpitaPICS: Hair donation driveWhat is cooking between Hrithik KatrinaPHOTOS: When Sunny Leone faces fear
India's top badminton star Saina Nehwal laboured past American Beiwen Zhang in testing thr
Farhan Akhtar's advice to Priyanka Chopra Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 01:51:36 PM IST File photo: Priyanka Chopra-Farhan Akhtar
Bollywood actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar has warned Priyanka Chopra against getting typecast and doing too many remakes.
Pigi Chop was in Hyderabad for the shooting of the remake of 'Zanjeer', directed by Apoorva Lakhia.
After reaching Hyderabad, the actress tweeted, "In Hydrabad for Zanjeer. Starting a new film always makes me nervous."
On which Farhan tweeted: "Priyanka Chopra, do you realise that this is the third official remake of Amitabh Bachchan you are in? Be careful you don't get typecast."
Priyanka had earlier been a part of the remakes of 1978 film Don and 1990 Agneepath.
Amit Mehra, son of late father Prakash Mehra, is producing the remake of 'Zanjeer'. The film is earlier produced by Prakash Mehra in 1973 with Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya in the lead roles.
In the film, the desi girl will be seen romancing southern star Ram Charan Teja.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actor Shah Rulh Khan's love and respect for South Superstar Rajinikanth is well
- Armaan-Tanisha engaged!
- Deepika endorses Kellogg's Special K
- Revolver Rani trailer: Kangana loves fashion, fun and Gun
- Ranveer to go bald for Bhansali’s Bajirao Mastani!
- Priyanka Chopra as Mary Kom
- WATCH: 'Kaanchi'; Official trailer released
- Celebs who misuse Twitter for attention
- Salman has more value than SRK
It was a battle of survival when two reptiles locked in a deadliest clash. A python fought
Facing tough competition from rivals Blackberry has launched new 'low-priced' models to re