- Chitrangada taking selfie from new mobileHrithik Roshan on Deepika Padukone cleavage controversyYouth killed by White Tiger at Delhi ZooOur souls are connected: Katrina Kaif on Ranbir KapoorNeha Dhupia to turn film producerEmma Watson\'s nude photos about to leakHrithik Roshan rides an auto rickshawBhadra's rendition of Mahalaya still bestThe lucky man Irrfan KhanLamborghini sports car Huracan in India
The Indo-Zimbawbwean combination of Sania Mirza and Cara Black became the fourth pair to
Farhan Akhtar's advice to Priyanka Chopra Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 01:51:36 PM IST File photo: Priyanka Chopra-Farhan Akhtar
Bollywood actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar has warned Priyanka Chopra against getting typecast and doing too many remakes.
Pigi Chop was in Hyderabad for the shooting of the remake of 'Zanjeer', directed by Apoorva Lakhia.
After reaching Hyderabad, the actress tweeted, "In Hydrabad for Zanjeer. Starting a new film always makes me nervous."
On which Farhan tweeted: "Priyanka Chopra, do you realise that this is the third official remake of Amitabh Bachchan you are in? Be careful you don't get typecast."
Priyanka had earlier been a part of the remakes of 1978 film Don and 1990 Agneepath.
Amit Mehra, son of late father Prakash Mehra, is producing the remake of 'Zanjeer'. The film is earlier produced by Prakash Mehra in 1973 with Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya in the lead roles.
In the film, the desi girl will be seen romancing southern star Ram Charan Teja.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actress Chitrangada Singh takes a selfie at the launch of new HTC Desire 816G du
- Hrithik Roshan on Deepika Padukone cleavage controversy
- Our souls are connected: Katrina Kaif on Ranbir Kapoor
- Neha Dhupia to turn film producer
- Taylor Swift invites fans for secret session
- Emma Watson's nude photos about to leak
- Veena Malik gives birth to baby boy
- Hrithik Roshan rides an auto rickshaw
- Amitabh Bachchan prays for Shashi Kapoor's speedy recovery
An 21 years-old American Jasmine Tridevil claims that she had plastic surgery to create a
Samsung will be launching its Tizen phones in india soon to boost falling sales.