- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive filmMahashivaratri Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'This is what Kareena expects from RangoonPics: Mahashivaratri,TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires themMovie review: little Sunny completely overshadows Dev Patel in 'Lion'Many Controversies of Sofia HayatWhy Akhil Akkineni's destination wedding called offAnushka to connect with fans via WhatsApp for 'Phillauri'How to look gorgeous beyond 30s
The Boxing Federation of India (BFI) on Friday organised the International Boxing Associat
Vidya-Siddharth to exchange wedding vows on Dec 14 Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 08:51:22 AM IST File photo: Vidya Balan-Siddharth Roy Kapoor
'The Diry Picture' girl Vidya Balan and her long time beau UTV head Siddharth Roy Kapoor will exchange the wedding vows on December 14, 2012.
The couple will tie the nuptial knot on December 14 in Mumbai and would later go to Caribbean Islands for their honeymoon.
Vidya will take a break from the shooting of Raj Kumar Gupta’s film 'Ghanchakkar' while Siddharth has already taken four weeks off in December.
The marriage preprations are on in both the households and close friends and relatives are asked to block their dates for the functions.
The wedding functions will begin with a sangeet ceremony on December 11.
As Vidya is a Tamilian and Siddharth is a Punjabi, a number of functions have been planned keeping the South Indian and Punjabi culture in mind.
There are also reports that the couple might throw a lavish reception in Mumbai after their wedding on December 14. As only close friends and relatives are invited for the wedding day.
Ace designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee is taking care of Vidya Balan’s trousseau for the wedding.
Siddharth and Vidya’s wedding was actually planned as early as February 2012 but could not happen as Kapur was still in the process of getting the divorce process over with his second wife.
Earlier the two were in the news these days for their live-in-relationship.
Both met each other on the sets of ‘No One Killed Jessica’, and have many times caught spending time together. They have also taken several vacations abroad.
This will be Vidya’s first marriage while Siddharth has reportedly been married twice before. His first wife was a childhood sweetheart, and the second a TV producer.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Mona Darling is a horror-thriller set in the contemporary, post-cyber world. And the titul
- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive film
- Wanted to connect with youth through 'Roadies': Harbhajan Singh
- Bhansali truly makes an artiste out of me: Priyanka Chopra
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on TV
- Celebs pray for peace, love on Mahashivaratri
- Big B turns down invitation by Queen Elizabeth II
- Deepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'
- This is what Kareena expects from 'Rangoon'
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major