- Pics: Thousands bid farewell to Lee in SingaporeYoungsters 'happier and healthier' than ten years agoAustralia bags 5th World Cup titleDeepika bats for women equalityAditi Arya crowned Miss India 2015Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of Fortune
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
Vidya-Siddharth to exchange wedding vows on Dec 14 Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 08:51:22 AM IST File photo: Vidya Balan-Siddharth Roy Kapoor
'The Diry Picture' girl Vidya Balan and her long time beau UTV head Siddharth Roy Kapoor will exchange the wedding vows on December 14, 2012.
The couple will tie the nuptial knot on December 14 in Mumbai and would later go to Caribbean Islands for their honeymoon.
Vidya will take a break from the shooting of Raj Kumar Gupta’s film 'Ghanchakkar' while Siddharth has already taken four weeks off in December.
The marriage preprations are on in both the households and close friends and relatives are asked to block their dates for the functions.
The wedding functions will begin with a sangeet ceremony on December 11.
As Vidya is a Tamilian and Siddharth is a Punjabi, a number of functions have been planned keeping the South Indian and Punjabi culture in mind.
There are also reports that the couple might throw a lavish reception in Mumbai after their wedding on December 14. As only close friends and relatives are invited for the wedding day.
Ace designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee is taking care of Vidya Balan’s trousseau for the wedding.
Siddharth and Vidya’s wedding was actually planned as early as February 2012 but could not happen as Kapur was still in the process of getting the divorce process over with his second wife.
Earlier the two were in the news these days for their live-in-relationship.
Both met each other on the sets of ‘No One Killed Jessica’, and have many times caught spending time together. They have also taken several vacations abroad.
This will be Vidya’s first marriage while Siddharth has reportedly been married twice before. His first wife was a childhood sweetheart, and the second a TV producer.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood star Deepika Padukone, along with 98 other women from Mumbai have featured in a
- Shruti to face cheating Case
- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds
- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
A new study reveals the secret of why men likes to grow their beards.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con