- This is how Aishwarya lost weightFive worst films in last five years\'Kick\' to break \'Jai Ho\' recordsEid Mubarak wallpapers and imagesHumaima Malik liked kissing Raja Natwarlal costar Emraan Hashmi5 unknown facts of Jacqueline FernandezPics: Salman Khan will never get married; find out whyThese Bollywood actors turned singers for their moviesSalman paints without sleep for JacquelineBipasha insults Chitrangada
Indian shooter Mohd Asab has bagged the bronze medal in men's double trap event at the 2
Vidya-Siddharth to exchange wedding vows on Dec 14 Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 08:51:22 AM IST File photo: Vidya Balan-Siddharth Roy Kapoor
'The Diry Picture' girl Vidya Balan and her long time beau UTV head Siddharth Roy Kapoor will exchange the wedding vows on December 14, 2012.
The couple will tie the nuptial knot on December 14 in Mumbai and would later go to Caribbean Islands for their honeymoon.
Vidya will take a break from the shooting of Raj Kumar Gupta’s film 'Ghanchakkar' while Siddharth has already taken four weeks off in December.
The marriage preprations are on in both the households and close friends and relatives are asked to block their dates for the functions.
The wedding functions will begin with a sangeet ceremony on December 11.
As Vidya is a Tamilian and Siddharth is a Punjabi, a number of functions have been planned keeping the South Indian and Punjabi culture in mind.
There are also reports that the couple might throw a lavish reception in Mumbai after their wedding on December 14. As only close friends and relatives are invited for the wedding day.
Ace designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee is taking care of Vidya Balan’s trousseau for the wedding.
Siddharth and Vidya’s wedding was actually planned as early as February 2012 but could not happen as Kapur was still in the process of getting the divorce process over with his second wife.
Earlier the two were in the news these days for their live-in-relationship.
Both met each other on the sets of ‘No One Killed Jessica’, and have many times caught spending time together. They have also taken several vacations abroad.
This will be Vidya’s first marriage while Siddharth has reportedly been married twice before. His first wife was a childhood sweetheart, and the second a TV producer.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Muslim festival of Eid-ul-Fitr will be celebrated in India on Tuesday, 29 July but as the
- SRK posts Slam: The Tour teaser
- This is how Aishwarya lost weight
- Five worst films in last five years
- 'Kick' to break 'Jai Ho' records
- Humaima Malik liked kissing Raja Natwarlal costar Emraan Hashmi
- 5 unknown facts of Jacqueline Fernandez
- Pics: Salman Khan will never get married; find out why
- Bollywood Star power support for Pro Kabaddi League
With a string of harrowing incidents that have left the nation enraged, parents have been
Handset maker Oplus Technologies has launched its smartphone, XonPhone 5 in the Indian mar