- The 46th IFFI creating buzz in GoaExclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?OMG! Stress can make you uglySRK-Kajol don\'t take their stardom for granted: Varun SharmaBest Thanksgiving Parades in the USA in PicsKabir Khan feels cinema can\'t help fight terrorismSushant to romance Kriti Sanon in Dinesh Vijan\'s moviePriyanka not to promote \'Bajirao Mastani\'Lagaan actress Gracy Singh to play goddess Santoshi in the show Santoshi Maa!Meet Sachin Pilgaonkar\'s daughter Shriya
Delhi youngster Vani Kapoor carded one-under 70, the best score of the day, to grab the le
Vidya-Siddharth to exchange wedding vows on Dec 14 Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 08:51:22 AM IST File photo: Vidya Balan-Siddharth Roy Kapoor
'The Diry Picture' girl Vidya Balan and her long time beau UTV head Siddharth Roy Kapoor will exchange the wedding vows on December 14, 2012.
The couple will tie the nuptial knot on December 14 in Mumbai and would later go to Caribbean Islands for their honeymoon.
Vidya will take a break from the shooting of Raj Kumar Gupta’s film 'Ghanchakkar' while Siddharth has already taken four weeks off in December.
The marriage preprations are on in both the households and close friends and relatives are asked to block their dates for the functions.
The wedding functions will begin with a sangeet ceremony on December 11.
As Vidya is a Tamilian and Siddharth is a Punjabi, a number of functions have been planned keeping the South Indian and Punjabi culture in mind.
There are also reports that the couple might throw a lavish reception in Mumbai after their wedding on December 14. As only close friends and relatives are invited for the wedding day.
Ace designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee is taking care of Vidya Balan’s trousseau for the wedding.
Siddharth and Vidya’s wedding was actually planned as early as February 2012 but could not happen as Kapur was still in the process of getting the divorce process over with his second wife.
Earlier the two were in the news these days for their live-in-relationship.
Both met each other on the sets of ‘No One Killed Jessica’, and have many times caught spending time together. They have also taken several vacations abroad.
This will be Vidya’s first marriage while Siddharth has reportedly been married twice before. His first wife was a childhood sweetheart, and the second a TV producer.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The 46th International film festival of India creating buzz in Goa.
- Aamir not to leave India forever
- Vivek avoids commenting on Salman
- Exclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?
- SRK-Kajol don't take their stardom for granted: Varun Sharma
- Kabir Khan feels cinema can't help fight terrorism
- Genelia posts pictures of birthday boy Riaan
- Sushant to romance Kriti Sanon in Dinesh Vijan's movie
- Salman, SR to reunite on 'Bigg Boss 9'
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of