- I admire Shah Rukh as a worker: Alia BhattSalman Khan's 'Being Salman' game outI don't believe in relationship goals: Esha GuptaSachin presents BMWs to Olympic medallistsI still have more to achieve: Jacqueline FernandezSalman to don astronaut look for show promoAll my roles had potential to stereotype me: SwaraKnow more about Neha DhupiaShahid-Mira: Journey from lovers to parentsJacqueline turns showstopper for Rajesh Singh
The All India Football Federation on Sunday announced the opening of online and outlet tic
Vidya-Siddharth to exchange wedding vows on Dec 14 Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 08:51:22 AM IST File photo: Vidya Balan-Siddharth Roy Kapoor
'The Diry Picture' girl Vidya Balan and her long time beau UTV head Siddharth Roy Kapoor will exchange the wedding vows on December 14, 2012.
The couple will tie the nuptial knot on December 14 in Mumbai and would later go to Caribbean Islands for their honeymoon.
Vidya will take a break from the shooting of Raj Kumar Gupta’s film 'Ghanchakkar' while Siddharth has already taken four weeks off in December.
The marriage preprations are on in both the households and close friends and relatives are asked to block their dates for the functions.
The wedding functions will begin with a sangeet ceremony on December 11.
As Vidya is a Tamilian and Siddharth is a Punjabi, a number of functions have been planned keeping the South Indian and Punjabi culture in mind.
There are also reports that the couple might throw a lavish reception in Mumbai after their wedding on December 14. As only close friends and relatives are invited for the wedding day.
Ace designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee is taking care of Vidya Balan’s trousseau for the wedding.
Siddharth and Vidya’s wedding was actually planned as early as February 2012 but could not happen as Kapur was still in the process of getting the divorce process over with his second wife.
Earlier the two were in the news these days for their live-in-relationship.
Both met each other on the sets of ‘No One Killed Jessica’, and have many times caught spending time together. They have also taken several vacations abroad.
This will be Vidya’s first marriage while Siddharth has reportedly been married twice before. His first wife was a childhood sweetheart, and the second a TV producer.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Boman Irani is open to the idea of going to Hollywood to explore a “different worl
- I admire Shah Rukh as a worker: Alia Bhatt
- Salman Khan's 'Being Salman' game out
- I don't believe in relationship goals: Esha Gupta
- I still have more to achieve: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Dadlani says he quit AAP on his own, calls AAP family
- Amber Rose has no count of her sex partners
- Subha wants to do women-oriented project
- Koratala Siva, Mahesh Babu to team up next
A 53-year-old woman was killed while descending a 3,000-feet mountain after her husband u
US tech giant Apple is planning to remove the physical Touch ID button below the screen an