- Dance respected and accepted as career option today: Geeta KapurCommon myths about modular kitchens bustedAnna Hazare to appear on The Kapil Sharma ShowModern day jewellery trendsKangana an inspiration to many: TamannaahPriyanka Chopra inspires Disha PataniKnow all about Yuvraj-Hazel December weddingSmall screen celebrities who were fired from their jobsDid you find SRK in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil''Banjo': tedious, but brave
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday congratulated Indian medallists at the recently-hel
Elle Macpherson splits from banker boyfriend Last Updated : 18 Nov 2012 03:21:28 PM IST File Photo
The 49-year-old model, who is known as 'The Body' for her stunning figure, split from Jenkins as he was reluctant to spend more time in London, the Daily Mail reported.
At one time the highest-paid man at Barclays, the 57-year-old divides his time between California, the Middle East and Brazi. But he did not share Elle's fondness for London, according to sources.
"Roger was reluctant to spend more time in London, which led to the end of their relationship. They're still friends but the romance fizzled out pretty quickly," a source said.
Macpherson has previously dated American businessman Jeff Soffer and has two children with financier Arpad Busson, who
is now in a relationship with the Hollywood star Uma Thurman.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Anees Bazmee is upbeat about directing Amitabh Bachchan in "Aankhen 2", a sequel
- Dhoni biopic to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries
- Ali Fazal meets his Pakistani fans in London
- Dance respected and accepted as career option today: Geeta Kapur
- Actor Bill Nunn dead at 62
- Jennifer Aniston pins divorce rumours with dinner date
- Anna Hazare to appear on The Kapil Sharma Show
- Looking forward to meet Dhoni: Disha Patani
- I am never scared of fashion: Adah Sharma
A human skeleton found during the ongoing excavation of the famous Antikythera Shipwreck -
Domestic app-based marketplace Zopper on Friday announced the pre-booking of Apple iPhone