- Daisy wants to explore moreHathaway flaunts baby bumpsSonam sends love to Fawad on birthdayPriyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box officeRanveer says Priyanka better than DeepikaSRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'PM Modi Mobbed by Media for 'Selfie''Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleastUnknown facts about Yami Gautam
Still recuperating from a foot injury, World championship silver medalist Saina Nehwal in
I don't want my daughters to act: Matt Damon Last Updated : 18 Nov 2012 11:40:14 AM IST File Photo
Actor Matt Damon hopes his daughters never follow him into acting because Hollywood is so unfair to women.
The 41-year-old, who raises Alexia, 14, Isabella, six, Gia, four and 23-month-old Stella with wife Luciana, is horrified by how Hollywood treats women and would never want that for his own kids, said The Hollywood Reporter.
"I would try to steer my daughters away from acting. Women are in a different business than we are. It is just brutal for women. For men, the roles get really good at 40 and beyond. And that's when you really start doing your best work," he said.
Damon also thinks fame has changed how other people treat him.
"When we started writing 'Good Will Hunting', I was 22 and Ben Affleck was 20 and it came out when I was 27 and he was 25. I always had this theory that you kind of retard emotionally at the moment you become famous.
"It's not that you change, the world changes his relationship to you. So your entire reality shifts and that's a jarring experience and hard to prepare for," he added.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Daisy Shah trying to go beyond expectations.
- Hathaway flaunts baby bumps
- Sonam sends love to Fawad on birthday
- Priyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box office
- Ranveer says Priyanka better than Deepika
- SRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl