- 12-yr-old Nicole Barr is as intelligent as Albert Eintein and Stephen HawkingFloods create a havoc in Kolkata, in picsMumbai costliest city for travellersBeyonce suffers wardrobe malfunctionAishwarya coming back after 5-yearsKangana walks ramp for designer Manav GangwaniChina's chicken, lamb kebabs in DelhiSee Richa in de-glamourised avatarAjay Devgn's Drishyam earns Rs 17 crore in 2 days'Menstruation and girls relation'
Sporting legend Milkha Singh in Chandigarh on Sunday congratulated golfer Ranveer Singh Sa
I don't want my daughters to act: Matt Damon Last Updated : 18 Nov 2012 11:40:14 AM IST File Photo
Actor Matt Damon hopes his daughters never follow him into acting because Hollywood is so unfair to women.
The 41-year-old, who raises Alexia, 14, Isabella, six, Gia, four and 23-month-old Stella with wife Luciana, is horrified by how Hollywood treats women and would never want that for his own kids, said The Hollywood Reporter.
"I would try to steer my daughters away from acting. Women are in a different business than we are. It is just brutal for women. For men, the roles get really good at 40 and beyond. And that's when you really start doing your best work," he said.
Damon also thinks fame has changed how other people treat him.
"When we started writing 'Good Will Hunting', I was 22 and Ben Affleck was 20 and it came out when I was 27 and he was 25. I always had this theory that you kind of retard emotionally at the moment you become famous.
"It's not that you change, the world changes his relationship to you. So your entire reality shifts and that's a jarring experience and hard to prepare for," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Arpita Khan, Salman Khan's darling sister is celebrating her birthday in Barcelona in styl
- Dhak Dhak girl launches her latest venture Madz
- Why Hrithik Roshan praised Freida Pinto so much?
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' launched
- Top five Dancing Divas of Bollywood
- YRF to debut on US TV now!
- Akshara Haasan to walk ramp for Bridal show
- Sonakshi excited for Dawood's sister role
- AIB now to spoof Bollywood party songs
12-year-old UK girl gets highest IQ test score of 162
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that