- Abhishek Bachchan completed 15 years in bollywood industryRohit\'s punctuality makes work pathetic: SRKWhoa! Chaplin inspired VidyaPriyanka Vadra land deal to be made public in 10 daysSalman Khan, Amitabh Bacchan on Forbes Rich List. No Shah Rukh KhanKangana will act Rani Laxmibai in Ketan Mehta biopicSalman, Shahrukh finally became friendsChennai Metro roles out with woman driverRobot\'s wedding take place with kiss, cakesJune 30 is 'Leap second' day
It will be a very different kind of first serve at this year's Wimbledon tennis championsh
I don't want my daughters to act: Matt Damon Last Updated : 18 Nov 2012 11:40:14 AM IST File Photo
Actor Matt Damon hopes his daughters never follow him into acting because Hollywood is so unfair to women.
The 41-year-old, who raises Alexia, 14, Isabella, six, Gia, four and 23-month-old Stella with wife Luciana, is horrified by how Hollywood treats women and would never want that for his own kids, said The Hollywood Reporter.
"I would try to steer my daughters away from acting. Women are in a different business than we are. It is just brutal for women. For men, the roles get really good at 40 and beyond. And that's when you really start doing your best work," he said.
Damon also thinks fame has changed how other people treat him.
"When we started writing 'Good Will Hunting', I was 22 and Ben Affleck was 20 and it came out when I was 27 and he was 25. I always had this theory that you kind of retard emotionally at the moment you become famous.
"It's not that you change, the world changes his relationship to you. So your entire reality shifts and that's a jarring experience and hard to prepare for," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Abhishek Bachchan, known for his acclaimed performances in films like "Yuva", "Guru"
- Rohit's punctuality makes work pathetic: SRK
- Rihanna adopts abandoned puppy
- Whoa! Chaplin inspired Vidya
- FIR registered against Sunny deol
- Matt Gerald cast in 'Shot Caller'
- Shah Rukh Khan did not meet Lalit Modi in London
- Salman Khan, Amitabh Bacchan on Forbes Rich List. No Shah Rukh Khan
- Kangana will act Rani Laxmibai in Ketan Mehta biopic
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
The team will then develop the best interface to relay that to users - whether that is vib